It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever dropped an SBD at work...??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This stupid thread reminds me of a school trip many years ago on. As our bus passed by a field of stinking manure everyone gagged and yukked. "I'm holding my nose" saye one friend. "I'm not" cried the other "I don't want it going in my mouth." Dunno why I still remember that.

I agree with some that it's an awful thing to drop one and walk away letting someone else take the blame, but how do anti-farters cope when one just slips out by itself? Is the smell more embarrassing, or the little noise that leaked out with it? You can't deny it and place the blame elsewhere then, can you?

edit on 31-1-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here we have one of many scientific terms for this. SBV is what I call it, Silent but violent.
Not me of course.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh jeez...here is a recipe for disaster:

4 pickled eggs.

1 glass of whole milk.

4 Budweiser beers (doesn't work as good with Bud Light).

1 small bowl of truck stop chili.

and...1 seven hundred mile Greyhound trip!

Funniest 700 miles I have ever traveled!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hey, it's all natural. I will draw a distinction however, between the innocuous, relatively harmless trouser sneeze and the full-blown weaponized legume-derivative cheeksplitter.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sometimes you just have to get your own back.
The trouble is, especially these days post smoking ban, all the pubs either smell like BO, fart or the toilets.
Being a regular you tend to know the most prolific culprits and returning the favour with a particularly stinging eyewaterer can be most satisfying. Especially when you know they'll get blamed. Can't see it being any different at work tbh.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
I literally take great joy in releasing SBD's to others detriment.
Sneaking in my boss's office and dropping one when I see him step out is priceless.
You know the old guy at WalMart who is supposed to greet you but never does cause you're not a female, I crop dust him mercilessly on the way in and out if I can.
Crowded affairs like sporting events are great because you can victimize dozens of people and they have zero chance figuring out you did it.
Some other folks on my list:
Chics in the movie theater window - they have no where to run how funny
Any public servant I come across - I pay taxes and I spray gasses get over it
All close personal friends - How do I have friends? I know I don't get it either.
Bank drive thru tellers - I try to get it in that little jar thing you send through the vacuum, no idea if this works

My two dogs think I am insane because I woke them up out of a sound sleep by sitting here on the couch dying laughing right out loud at your post. OMG, do you do stand-up comedy or what? Please say more. I haven't laughed that hard in years!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join