It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are obama's girlfriends?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this is an email i recived (chain type of thing ) i liked it thought id share it. I know ill get ripped for it by some kids that think hes great but ...really dont care.....enjoy!

WHERE ARE OBAMA'S GIRLFRIENDS?

Think about this....

I hadn't thought about this - but where are Obama's past girlfriends
- surely he had at least one? No past girl friends popping up anywhere?
Strange - strange to the point of being downright weird!

OK, this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for
either side. Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially
American citizens, who know every little tidbit about every other president
(and their wives) that even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn
cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school
or Kennedy wore a back brace, or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! Our media vets these things out! We are known for
our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but
none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own
president.

Source found on many sites using google...

One of the biggest CONS this country has ever seen, and getting away
with it. This is scary on many levels! He's the most dishonest deceiving
liar to ever darken the White House...........

Please read: Posting Work Written by Others
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on January 30th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How much of the OP is verified, or is that just a typical chain email (which are notoriously NEVER accurate)?
That being said, I definitely think the man is an empty suit and that he represents an Anti-American agenda.
But there is probably no more conspiracy here than the American people being easily manipulated...again.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

His past girlfriends are with the other reptiles in the inside of the hollow earth. Thats why he goes "golfing" so often, to play some catch up.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

This snopes article responds to the claims in the above post. (I will be voting for Ron Paul!!!)

Origins: Those who have followed the background of President Barack Obama are familiar with the arc of his post-secondary education: After finishing high school in 1979, he attended Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years, transferred to Columbia College in New York City (one of Columbia University's four undergraduate schools) for another two years, graduated from Columbia with a bachelor's degree in political science, and then (after a five-year interlude during which he traveled and worked as a community organizer) entered Harvard Law School in 1988 and graduated with a law degree in 1991.

Even those who have studied Barack Obama's background in detail don't generally know much about his time at Columbia University, however, as he hasn't revealed much about that period of his life in his public writings and statements, nor has he made his transcripts or other school records from Columbia available
for public examination. Obama's reticence about revealing much from this period of his life has given license to a number of related rumors, the most outlandish of them being the claim outlined above that he fabricated this element of his background and didn't really attend Columbia at all.

Most expressions of this rumor feed off the statement (referenced in a Wall Street Journal editorial) that "Fox News contacted some 400 of [Obama's] classmates and found no one who remembered him" and a statement made by Wayne Allyn Root (the Libertarian Party's 2008 vice presidential nominee who also attended Columbia at the same time as Barack Obama) that "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia."

As literally true as these statements might be, they don't prove that Barack Obama never attended Columbia — at best they demonstrate there was nothing particularly remarkable or distinguished about him at that point in his life that others found memorable 25 years after the fact. Barack Obama himself would likely agree with that assessment, as he noted himself that he spent his time at Columbia largely alone and isolated:
In his memoir and in interviews, Obama has said he got serious and buckled down in New York. "I didn't socialize that much. I was like a monk," he said in a 2005 Columbia alumni magazine interview. He told biographer David Mendell: "For about two years there, I was just painfully alone and really not focused on anything, except maybe thinking a lot."
Although Barack Obama may not have been particularly social or memorable during his years at Columbia, it isn't true that "no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc." Those who have attested to having daily personal experience with him during his time at that school include:

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine.

A January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

Last updated: 23 February 2010

Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2012 by Barbara and David P. Mikkelson.
This material may not be reproduced without permission.
snopes and the snopes.com logo are registered service marks of snopes.com.

Sources:

Boerner, Phil. "Barack Obama '83, My Columbia College Roommate."
Columbia College Today. January/February 2009.

Boss-Bicak, Shira. "Barack Obama '83."
Columbia College Today. January/February 2005.

Cowan, Alison Leigh. "Recollections of Obama's Ex-Roommate."
The New York Times. 20 January 2009.

Goldman, Adam and Robert Tanner. "Old Friends Recall Obama's Years in LA, NY."
USA Today. 15 May 2008.

Obama, Barack. "Breaking the War Mentality."
Sundial. 10 March 1983.

Popkin, Jim. "Obama and the Case of the Missing 'Thesis.'"
MSNBC.com. 24 July 2008.

Scott, Janny. "Obama's Account of New York Years Often Differs from What Others Say."
The New York Times. 30 October 2007.

Vogel, Kenneth P. "What Are the Candidates Hiding?"
Politico.com. 23 October 2008.

Welch, Matt. "Wayne Allyn Root's Million-Dollar Challenge."
Reason. 5 September 2008.

The Wall Street Journal. "Obama's Lost Years."
11 September 2008 (p. A14).

edit on 1/30/2012 by Missing Blue Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Well that's all nice and all, but still no girlfriends.

Obama's whole past sounds like a CIA script.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's obvious to me why...President Obama is a clone from the future sent to alter our timeline to allow for the return of Dread Cuthulu.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Funny....I dont think anyone ever thought about the GF's of the Current President, in times past....lol!
I'm just a regular joe, and call me cocky, but i'm sure if Ahmonrah was to become President, I'd be SURPRISED if no one came forth to speak of dating me...good or bad. but it'd be covered i'm sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have wondered this myself. Obama is the only US President that doesn't have a documented personal history. We only know about his schooling and his wife and kids. Nothing more and nothing less.

With Kennedy, we know he had girl friends visiting the White House and how he was a war hero in the Navy.

Where has Obama been up until he started college? And who did he date in college and high school? What did he do for fun? That kind of crap!

I really don't care to know about his love life, but I would like to understand his history as a person instead of this made up past that no one is involved in.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Well that's all nice and all, but still no girlfriends.

Obama's whole past sounds like a CIA script.

We know the deal with Bill Clinton, but I don't really remember any girlfriend drama for either Bush.
Maybe he didn't have a lot of girlfriends bf Michelle?
He travelled a lot and lived in a lot of places.
Dudes a crappy President but other than the fact that he's a continuation of the exact same policy of every President for the last 30+ years, I don't think this particular rabbit hole is very deep.

however, if you want more on Obama as a CIA creation, check out the articles by Wayne Madsen. I don't totally buy off on them but it is food for thought and definitely a better source than a chain email.

here's some of it:
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I heard that he had boy friends. One in particular, that he was alleged to do coc aine and have sex with. His name is Larry Sinclair.
www.freerepublic.com...
larrysinclair.org...
www.rense.com...
And here is one that was mysteriously murdered!
patdollard.com...

edit on 30-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How about

Michelle's boy friends....

Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What do his girlfriends have to do with anything? If I ran for public office, the last thing I would want is ex-girlfriends coming out of the woodwork.

If Obama did have gay relationships in college, would this somehow make him even less acceptable to certain people?

The lack of logic is disturbing to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think much if not all of Obama's "past history" may be fabricated.

I can't seem to find any H.S. diploma, or any certified college diplomas.

You would think He would be proud to display those things in the Oval Office.

Some theories suggest He went to some schools under the name Soetoro and with foreign student grants.

Too many unanswered questions to make me believe much of anything with "Obama".

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How is this unusual? Unless you came from a wealthy or famous family, your personal life generally wasn't documented outside of things such as marriages or medical records. The old newspaper and tabloid gossip sections cared little for average people. It's not like today where everyone posts every detail of their life on Facebook.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is very strange. I had a Top Secret clearance when I was in the service. No big deal and a lot of folks had this clearance. However, I was fascinated to find out that FBI agents interviewed my former HS teachers and also the best man at my wedding making certain that I was who I was. They told me about these agents coming by and speaking with them. This leaves me with two possible thoughts, (1) the FBI did a good job looking into Obama's past and he is who he is or (2) they didn't. If they didn't it is really scary to me why they didn't. How could they not look into his past at least as much as for a TS clearance? What possible power could shield him?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
*SNIP*

This seems to be true,
patdollard.com...
"All 3 Homosexual Members Of Obama’s Trinity Church Murdered Within 6 Weeks.

In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years — Jeremy Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ black liberation theology."

politicalvelcraft.org... h-murdered/
"In late May, Wash. DC-based investigative journalist Wayne Madsen had a bombshell revelation about Obama’s membership in a Chicago gay club, Man’s Country. Madsen also reported on Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years"

edit on January 30th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think one of his past boyfriends is named Larry Sinclair. I don't think Obama has any past girlfriends.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Again I ask the question: What does it matter if he had gay experiences in college?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
If Obama did have gay relationships in college, would this somehow make him even less acceptable to certain people?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

I'm pretty sure it would be the death knell to his chances of being re-elected.

Because, a lot of people would be very upset to have a elected a closet homosexual as homosexuality goes against their deeply-ingrained Christian beliefs.

Personally, I don't care. But, a lot of people do because of religious or other homophobic beliefs.

edit on 1/30/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join