It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are obama's girlfriends?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
Again I ask the question: What does it matter if he had gay experiences in college?

He never disclosed that he was bisexual. He's a phoney. As about as phoney as
someone talking into a block of wood.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This has always amused me of how a personal life that seems non-existant is a problem. Rather hear of none then tons of them like Clinton. What a bore! This all you got? Where is his girlfriends? Is he gay? LOL

Did you hear so much about Baby Bush's? (almost said Baby Bush the other way around and thought twice)

so so trivial but the Super Bowl is coming up that should pacify a lot of this...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Well that's all nice and all, but still no girlfriends.

Obama's whole past sounds like a CIA script.

I don't doubt that he went to Columbia University or anything.. but you're right, his past is so obscure and shady it sounds like a cliche CIA script.

But perhaps he didn't have any girlfriends? He was (is?) an ugly dude, or perhaps we should be looking for boyfriends??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think that if you want to hate the President, you're gonna find something to hate about him- no matter If he were bi or gay or transgender.

Haters gonna hate.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, first off. It matters because of all the attacks about on the republicans about their integrity. If Obama is the first Bisexual president that would rub a lot of people the wrong way. But I am sure the liberal media would honor him for "being so brave."

I have nothing against Obama doing whatever the hell he wants to do in college. But I have a feeling that he is quite gay. His marriage looks fake. Michelle looks ugly, and I mean really ugly. He should at least tell people that. He is such an advocate of the far left, why not come out and say it?

Also all of the attacks on lower politicians who's careers have ended because of sexual encounters IN THE PAST and you are defending Obama for having gay sexual encounters which seems to be throughout his entire life?? Does Herman Cain Ring a bell? How about Newt?

Having gay sexual encounters is worse for a President no matter how many women others have slept with.
edit on 30-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
How about

Michelle's boy friends....

Hmmm.

Good point!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
His ex-girlfriend is the the current mayor of Chicago...the freaky ballerina Rahm Emanuel.
The dude is gay if haven't figured it out so are a lot of these so called leaders both Democrat & Republican. .

edit on 30-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
except RON PAUL......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
What do his girlfriends have to do with anything? If I ran for public office, the last thing I would want is ex-girlfriends coming out of the woodwork.

If Obama did have gay relationships in college, would this somehow make him even less acceptable to certain people?

The lack of logic is disturbing to me.

Would you be concerned your ex girlfriends might tell all about your Star Trek costume adventures?

Seriously tho.. the only problem with any of this is if he IS hiding something...something that could be used against him by those who know..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's incredible the lengths you people go to to slander the guy - who's done plenty as president to be critical of, you're all throwing out bizarre theories and conspiracies.

So never mind what he's done in office, he's a gay Kenyan Muslim no one remembers.

Wait scratch that, one of his former professors was on the Colbert Report tonight.

ETA: I'd love to hear he had some gay experiences in college, you'd be able to HEAR rednecks' heads exploding as soon as Fox News told them about it
edit on 31-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

obama is the anticrist
ull soon find

that out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join