It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sick of hearing about Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've had it with Ron Paul. I'm fed up with it.

The entire flap over Ron Paul is nothing but a cultic bandwagon, and I'm getting exceptionally tired of the amount of hype about him on here, from people who frankly should know a lot better.

Either he is a shill for the cabal, in which case if he gets in it will be business as usual; or, he actually does mean what he says, in which case, as I've said before, he will predictably have his head blown off roughly five minutes after taking the oath of office.

I really wish you would get this through your infantile heads, Americans.

Nobody is coming to save you.

Not Ron Paul, not Russ Feingold, not whatever other millionaire puppet of the cabal who you're hoping to be able to rely on this week. I know; you desperately crave someone to get into office, wave a magic wand, restore the Republic, and make all the bad things go away, so that you can go back to doing what you really consider important; mindlessly watching Paris Hilton or lolcats on YouTube.

Tragically for you, however, that is not going to happen. If you want a way out of the current mess, you're going to have to practically demonstrate why it is, exactly, that you actually deserve to survive.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well you just typed his name how many times??? go troll an abductee or something, this matters, if not to you, find something that does

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

So your answer is to start another Ron Paul thread? LOL

Please feel free to add to one of the many other threads saying the same thing. Here's a couple for you to rant on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure the mod's will be along shortly to shut this thread down.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Did you hear the one about Ron Paul?........

Love that guy, BTW

edit on 29-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Added a lil love

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That you Glenn Beck?

Why add to the heap you so dislike?
edit on 29-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I too have noticed the way many people fawn over Paul. Just as so many folk saw Obama riding in on a horse at the head of the cavalry.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Yet you had to post a thread about him as well...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul wont win,... I like him for some of his policies BUT he is way too soft on the muslims and doesnt see the significance in supoorting Israel.

BUT with that said, there is no doubt the political machine is trying to keep him from being elected by diminishing his results in the polls and at the debates.

I dont like Romney or Gingrich ... but any are better than Obammy

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
I too have noticed the way many people fawn over Paul. Just as so many folk saw Obama riding in on a horse at the head of the cavalry.

This is exactly the point, more than anything else. How many times do Americans have to get conned before they figure it out?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am tired of hearing about people SICK of Ron Paul !

How can you be sick of hope for America and the world ?

If you want war , vote for anybody except paul.

the man has a 30+ year record of consistant philosophy !

4,000 + delivered babies ! the man knows value of life

50+ years with the same women ? lol

check out his records for how much he makes and his voting record.

The man has consistency ! Unlike the other clowns .

He puts you first ! he puts the consitution as power !

how can anyone be sick of such things?

Ron Paul is the little hope we have left in politics , and you dare try and burst our bubble of hope?

Sure he might not get elected , but he sure has done one hell of a job , of waking people up to the issues and solutions no ?

How can you look at this innocent face and say No to Paul!

You know how many young people are interested in politics because of this old timer?!?!

and you dare be sick of it !!! to you i say ! Vote Ron Paul ftw!

edit on 29-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: typo :p

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
He isn't all that, if he was, people would the chuck norris jokes and swap names

I do see this as a bandwagon thing for a lot of people, but what I've seen him talk about I tend to agree with.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Then change the subject ...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If people want to go on about RP, its their God given right to do so. If you are tired of hearing about RP, then quit going into threads with Ron Paul in the title. I ,myself, am tired of all the other GOP candidates so I've turned off the news and don't participate in those threads. Now if you are just looking for attention then your thread should read "I want people to listen to me talk about being sick of hearing about Ron Paul"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
you should be required to take an IQ test before being allowed to post threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
you should be required to take an IQ test before being allowed to post threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

If they did that, they would have far less members.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The biggest difference between Obama and Paul is we see a history of consistancy with Paul. I for one will tell people to pretty much ignore what candidates say on the campaign trail. They will promise the world to get elected. We didn't know much of anything with Obama but people were sick of the direction. I don't agree with everything RP says but at least I know I can trust him to vote the way he says he is going to vote. Look at what is there to choose from. They plus Obama all either flip flopped or went back on their word so I would rather vote for someone without a track record of lying.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I am tired of hearing about people SICK of Ron Paul !

How can you be sick of hope for America and the world ?

If you don't want war , vote for anybody except paul.

the man has a 30+ year record of consistant philosophy !

4,000 + delivered babies ! the man knows value of life

50+ years with the same women ? lol

check out his records for how much he makes and his voting record.

The man has consistency ! Unlike the other clowns .

He puts you first ! he puts the consitution as power !

how can anyone be sick of such things?

Ron Paul is the little hope we have left in politics , and you dare try and burst our bubble of hope?

Sure he might not get elected , but he sure has done one hell of a job , of waking people up to the issues and solutions no ?

How can you look at this innocent face and say No to Paul!

You know how many young people are interested in politics because of this old timer?!?!

and you dare be sick of it !!! to you i say ! Vote Ron Paul ftw!

Pretty much that. Oh and if you do want war vote for anybody but RP. little typo there
That should be the number one thing, though hes got some good views on the economy since hes, you know been alive through the best of America as a doctor, but people get hung up on the whole Iran is building a nuke thing. They were accused of building a nuke 30 some odd years ago, slow learners huh?

Romney and Gingrich will use force to stop Iran. They said that in the first few debates. I'm sure thats the only issue they won't flop on.

So war or Ron Paul? I know I'm tired of the wars and futility of wars on terror. And we wonder why other countries hate the US when their country is invaded in the name of peace leaving displaced families and members of their families dead for following their orders to protect their people.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sick of hearing about Ron Paul too.
Wanna go get a beer.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Watch the main stream media,,They will never mention his name......GO RON!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join