It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Over Matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All we have around us today, the machines, that house in which we live, our clothes, this thread - was first a thought that was finally put into action for material matter to thrive. Everything in the world that has been created by people - without exception - originated in creative brains of humans.
Of course, the whole filth that surrounds us, too, like "modern" art, horror movies, breast implants, ...

The thought is the primal cause of all beings and the origin of all reality.
Everything in our life, was caused by thoughts, by our desires and our fears.

Now the question arises: if we are the originator of our present life circumstances ( the pleasant such as the unpleasant ) how can we shape our future a new?
edit on 29-1-2012 by Anim8tr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

But if there was no observer your thoughts would be nothing.

Is the observer more important than the thought/idea?

Maybe we can shape the future by looking at things differently.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not following. Leading. It's simple (for some, we ALL are leaders) the followers are blind, can't think for themselves and will follow. Nietzsche said the greatest demise of mankind is tradition. We start doing cause we've always done it. Start leading, not following, life will prosper for better. Keep following, be a tool for the NWO. Your choice.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Go the Master Morality!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But if everyone's leading, who are you leading?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

It will never happen unless we can agree on a singular version of the future...which is unlikely, considering the nature of humankind.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

judgment day,.,.for every human to take a time out from their day to day character and question their motives and desires, this would be easier and more effective if done as a totality, not for bernie madolf to take 10 seconds to think "money is my highest power, please forgive me father benjamin, i desiree money, and that is ok because i want what i get and get what i want, phuck the world, phuck the average man"

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr

Myself. I'm leading myself to what I believe is the right path.

I see what your saying. Lead by example, not by fear. All leaders demonstrate something others see as correct.
That's the whole thing with ALL religious figureheads. Lead by example. Even Jesus never read the bible, or preached from one. He was the example, to live your life as Jesus. (I'm not religious, but it's a good example people can relate to. ________ Is the way to live by example (insert religious figurehead)
That's the basic principle/lesson of ALL religions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Myself. I'm leading myself to what I believe is the right path.

I see what your saying. Lead by example, not by fear. All leaders demonstrate something others see as correct.
That's the whole thing with ALL religious figureheads. Lead by example. Even Jesus never read the bible, or preached from one. He was the example, to live your life as Jesus. (I'm not religious, but it's a good example people can relate to. ________ Is the way to live by example (insert religious figurehead)
That's the basic principle/lesson of ALL religions.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi, Anim8tr.

. . .how can we shape our future a new?

I think you are ready to see the "3 DVD kit" that the
first line of my signature links to. . . B-)

[ We also know that the mind has effects on matter, with
the "random generators", and the "placebo effect". . .]
noosphere.princeton.edu...

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Matter, you're goin' DOWN man! Don't you think you can take me! Spirit's gonna show ya who's boss!

Like that?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

how can we shape our future a new?

By adding Love to the situation...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You answered your own question, if everything originates from thoughts then it is by thoughts that we shape our future.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

i disagree with ur premise, only truth matter, how do u think things are constant in different shapes and forms without being true matters, spirit is nothing and everyone know that gibberish inventions in circle to justify worse for nothing

thoughts never matter that is how evil exist from lies through powerful stands over absolute grounds

any matter cannot be objective but as absolute reality matters in true existence terms

it is obvious that my thoughts exist comparing at least to anyother, while i can witness how they never matter at all

new topics

top topics

join