It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul scam and his fake Presidential Run:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So according to just about every poll and media outlet in the world the race has gotten down to Newt Gingrich VS Mitt Romney. Now, please for a moment set aside the fact that Mitt and Newt are corrupt as hell. We all know there records. But do you really know Ron Paul's?

Is your "pal" Ron Paul a serious contender? Is he really looking out for you? Being a politician you know he's got to be somewhat corrupt, especially since he has been inside Washington for 30+ years. There's no telling what that will do to a person.

The race is wide open: NO it's not. It's Newt VS Mitt. One of these men will win the nomination and the other will try very hard to win. Ron Paul has even said, he isn't very concerned about winning and doesn't see himself in the White House. It's the largest scam in the book. As he stated, he is selling his message and Ron Paul fans are eating it up!!!!! Nothing wrong with it, I just don't believe it. Just like I don't believe in Santorum's message, or Obama's.

His message is clear: If you listen closely to Ron Paul's speeches you will begin to see that he reiterates his same talking points time and time again especially when the question has nothing to do with the answer. "What's your stance on abortion?" Ron Paul, "We shouldn't worry about that until we get the economy going again. I want to cut $1 Trillion from the budget" in weird Ron Paul voice. He is clearly an idealist selling his ideas which cannot possibly be implemented in real life. This alone makes me not want to vote for him. But consider more questionable things about Ron Paul.

Supposed blackout: I have only seen one instance where they blocked him out it was during one of the recent debates where they asked everyone a question and not Ron Paul. The crowd wanted to hear his answer. That's it! So Ron Paul ate this message up that his fans told him, that he was being blacked out, and now he is going around stating this when it has been proven here on ATS during the live feeds of the debates that he gets just about the same amount of time to speak as other GOP candidates. The reason why the media seems to ignore him is because he does tend to talk too long, and says the same things. EVERYONE knows what Ron Paul's message is. Ron Paul has even refused at times to go on the media, and then he complains about getting covered??

Ron Paul is not corrupt, He is one of us: Ok first off, he is corrupt as all hell and runs to the bank every time you people send him money! He robs young people of their money which they really shouldn't be sending to politicians anyway (but that's just my personal belief). He stays in Washington doing not much of anything in 30 years and all the while we taxpayers need to pay for his salary--which btw is tax exempt. Ron Paul is probably about as close to one of you as George Clonney without the looks.

Ron Paul is a great leader: I have not seen the man lead anything in recent memory or actually get some of his ideas passed in real life Washington politics. He is an empty government shill that only panders to his die hard cult like followers

Ron Paul, Doctor, Soldier: Ron Paul was drafted into the army and I think this is why he is so much against it. He saw the horrors of war and remained scarred for life. He probably didn't want to go and this was the first time government corruption actually impacted his own life. His faith blinds his views on abortion and scientific facts such as evolution. I don't think it's that hard to deliver babies. Ron Paul's career as a doctor is not prestigious. Ron Paul hasn't been a doctor for over 30 years. So I think this Doctor stuff is a bit old and elevates him inside his cult of followers as some sort of divine life giving presence.

So what's the scheme? Just as a lot of other presidential candidates have done over the years, Ron Paul is selling his message and his books. That is it! He takes votes away from people who actually can win, and has never been a serious contender. He hides corruption and doesn't remember his stance on issues 20 years ago. He is NO better than the rest of them!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
"What's your stance on abortion?" Ron Paul, "We shouldn't worry about that until we get the economy going again. I want to cut $1 Trillion from the budget" in weird Ron Paul voice. He is clearly an idealist selling his ideas which cannot possibly be implemented in real life. This alone makes me not want to vote for him. But consider more questionable things about Ron Paul.

Reading through all of this gibberish reveals only ONE SINGLE REAL ISSUE that you mention about him. The rest is gibberish.

So what is wrong with putting a lesser issue on the back-burner temporarily? A poor economy RUINS THOUSANDS of children's life EVERYDAY!!!! That issue needs to be considered FIRST.

Damn right-wingers will talk any senseless crap any more to try to shine a better light on their DEVILS Newt and Romney. THEY ARE DEVILS and care NOTHING about anyone who isnt SUPER WEALTHY.

If you are not wealthy, they couldnt care LESS of you. They are DEVILS that STEAL from the middle-class to give to the SUPER wealthy. They sell this country out every chance they get and ruin our economies. They do NOT have your best interests at heart, stop supporting these DEVILS.

edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If you feel that way then don't vote for him.
However, I would love to know who you support and why.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There's no such thing as taking votes away from another candidate that can win. A candidate get's someones vote because that candidate is appealing to them. Quit thinking like that.
edit on 28-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Typical ron paul supporter response. Let's just say the person I supported dropped out already and I was very disappointed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
There's no such thing as taking votes away from another candidate that can win. A candidate get's someones vote because that candidate is appealing to them. Quit thinking like that.

But Ron Paul doesn't appeal to the majority of the country!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

"What's your stance on abortion?" Ron Paul, "We shouldn't worry about that until we get the economy going again. I want to cut $1 Trillion from the budget" in weird Ron Paul voice. He is clearly an idealist selling his ideas which cannot possibly be implemented in real life. This alone makes me not want to vote for him. But consider more questionable things about Ron Paul.

So what is wrong with putting a lesser issue on the back-burner temporarily? The economy RUINS THOUSANDS of children's life EVERYDAY!!!! That issue needs to be considered FIRST.

edit on 28-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Children aren't babies, so people should stop having babies if the economy is bad. Or until Ron Paul is president??
Like that's gonna happen.
edit on 28-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But Ron Paul doesn't appeal to the majority of the country!

According to your logic, whoever you think as the most popularity, at this moment, show automatically quit, and everyone else should concede? That would mean Obama wins...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

According to your logic, whoever you think as the most popularity, at this moment, show automatically quit, and everyone else should concede? That would mean Obama wins...

No according to the national polls and media, social media trends. Right now Mitt and Newt are the front runners. And when did I say people should concede to them? I'm just saying Ron Paul is a scam. But if people want Obama gone and republicans to win, they will vote for whoever gets the ticket. because a write in will never win

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I like Ron Paul, I like what he has to say, and if given the chance I will vote for him.

With that being said, I can't honestly think they will let him run or get very far, and again paradoxically I think the farther he gets the MORE suspicious I become, because why would they let him get this far?

My views of government or mixed.

Either this whole crazy government, which is like a crazy horse riding to a burning stable with their economic and foreign policies that one of two things has to be true.

Either its all the results of Idiots that are greedy and all of it is chaos with everyone grabbing for money with out seeing what they are doing to the Country, or its all a control scheme to keep the people in line and there is some master plan.

When you read some of the books by people that founded some of these huge organizations that many powerful people are apart of, they say things like the TWO party system is needed to take control from the people.

So is Ron Paul Honest, or is he just another option they are propping up so we feel we had a say?

Like the cross walk buttons, most don't actually work, but they make you feel like you did something.

edit on 28-1-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No according to the national polls and media, social media trends. Right now Mitt and Newt are the front runners. And when did I say people should concede to them? I'm just saying Ron Paul is a scam. But if people want Obama gone and republicans to win, they will vote for whoever gets the ticket. because a write in will never win

You're implying he should step down because he is stealing votes from Mitt and Newt. Maybe not everyone see's it as a Republican vs Democrat thing. I'm surprised more people haven't seen this by now. I'm voting Ron Paul, and it's not because I want to get Obama out of office, it's because I would like to see Ron Paul in. I don't see my vote wasted if he doesn't win, that's a pretty sad way to look at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I like Ron Paul, I like what he has to say, and if given the chance I will vote for him.

With that being said, I can't honestly think they will let him run or get very far, and again paradoxically I think the farther he gets the MORE suspicious I become, because why would they let him get this far?

Yup that's a question I had too. The MSM, or CIA can easily ignore him completely and take him out by giving him a heart attack! Why would they let him get this far? Because they know he either cannot win, or that he will be just as easily controlled as Obama has been.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
if you are so sure that either newt or mitt will win, then why attack ron paul? do you want us to stop supporting RP and support one of them? sounds like you need to rethink yourself

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You're implying he should step down because he is stealing votes from Mitt and Newt.

No I'm implying that he should stop scamming people or people should just stop blindly giving him money because he clearly doesn't care about winning as he had mentioned HIMSELF many times before. For a group of people that seem to hang onto every word the man says, you sure missed that one!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I agree, Abortion is a non issue, its been decided, Roe V Wade? so again its an issue people bring up during elections, that honestly has been delt with, their is no need to speak toward it.

The only thing they are doing is pandering to certain voters with this issue, Romney or who ever can be ANTI-abortion all they want but they arn't overturning the Supreme Court.

What they can do at most is determine if gov money goes to the process, and again it IS a LEGAL medical procedure, so there's that.

So good for RP for not pandering.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
if you are so sure that either newt or mitt will win, then why attack ron paul? do you want us to stop supporting RP and support one of them? sounds like you need to rethink yourself

How am I attacking Ron Paul? This is just a conspiracy theory, unless you think the theory is real, then yes. I am attacking Ron Paul with facts!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Typical ron paul supporter response. Let's just say the person I supported dropped out already and I was very disappointed.

I would also say the same of you, Typical Non Ron Paul supporters rant in you're OP post, and then a typical Non Ron Paul supporter reply when told just dont vote..
Are you upset that who you wanted dropped out, well im sure that was all his own doing as no one else wanted him, so to try blaming paul for taking away votes is poor showing on you're part

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I agree with most of your OP. I think Ron Paul is being sincere in his beliefs though. I think he truly believes in what he says. But as you pointed out, even he doesn’t hold out much hope for winning the nomination; he doesn’t even take himself serious in that regard.

The disappointing thing about so many RP supporters is their intention to abstain from voting if RP doesn’t get the nomination (like little babies). I totally can’t get past RP’s foreign policy but I MOST CERTAINLY would vote for RP over Obama if he got the nomination. Republican’s got Obama elected because they turned their noses up at the thought of McCain (the RINO). The cry baby Paulites could very well make this a repeat of 2008, which is very sad and childish.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I would also say the same of you, Typical Non Ron Paul supporters rant in you're OP post, and then a typical Non Ron Paul supporter reply when told just dont vote..
Are you upset that who you wanted dropped out, well im sure that was all his own doing as no one else wanted him, so to try blaming paul for taking away votes is poor showing on you're part

Yes, I am not a ron paul supporter. But this has nothing to do with who I wanted as President. This has everything to do with who some of you people want as president. I will vote for whoever the republican nominee is. Either will be better than Obama.

This is not a rant its a conspiracy theory that I have come to the conclusion that Ron Paul's run is a big scheme because he himself says that it will not go anywhere near the White House! Just like some people concluded that Herman Cain was only in it to sell books and Al Gore.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I agree with most of your OP. I think Ron Paul is being sincere in his beliefs though. I think he truly believes in what he says. But as you pointed out, even he doesn’t hold out much hope for winning the nomination; he doesn’t even take himself serious in that regard.

Obama was sincere in his beliefs too, beliefs aren't really going to work so well this time around. Hope and Change, I think the majority of the country don't want that same message again, and that appears to be Ron Paul's message as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join