It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people really think Obama does not care what happens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
When looking at how he has aged over the few years it's hard to think that this guy does not generally care what is going on in the United States..I think the same can be said for a lot of presidents as the ageing process seems to take its toll on presidents..looking at hime 2008 to now and he's looking a bit run down. I guess what I'm trying to get at if he didn't give a crap one might think that he would be taking things in stride and not getting as stressed. I am not a supporter of our President because of his political intentions but I certainly do not hate the guy either..

Link

edit on 27-1-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by chrismarco because: whoops forgot the meat of the post

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm going to say the same thing that I did in your duplicate thread, with different words...

He doesn't care about anyone but himself, IMO.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

sorry forgot to fill in the paragraph section...hit enter right away

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Obama probably has worries, but I don't think that us 'little people' are any part of them.

He may worry that he isn't living up to his side of the bargains he made with TPTB.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I think TPTB are simply the banks and major corporations...I truly don't believe they are any more mysterious than that and we all get now that they run the country...I believe he may have come into the presidency full of great ideas and pumped up by the boobs that ran congress at the time and reality set in..secrets were exposed and now he's not seeing the world through those rose colored glasses anymore..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Uh or maybe the guy has just aged? This doesn't have to relate to stress of the job. Ive known many people that aged terribly almost overnight.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He's never been the same since he teleported to Mars...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
YES

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Backbiter

ouch....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Alright this was a dopey post...where's that time machine when you need it...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
He seems like an arrogant tool to me. kinda like a Will smith of politics,

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Did I wake up in another world today? What is it with the Obama LOVE around here this Saturday morning?

Honestly?!

Obama has furthered the NWO agenda by leaps and bounds people!\\

Does anyone on this website remember him signing the NDAA into law? Remember that little bill THAT ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO DETAIN AMERICAN CITIZENS WITHOUT A TRIAL...AND PUT THEM INTO MILITARY PRISONS WITHOUT NOTIFYING THEIR FAMILIES.....WITHOUT HAVING TO ANSWER TO ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES?

And this is not all....but this is by far the worst.

What the heck is going on here today?

top topics

join