It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cry for help....anyone out there?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi all

And thank you all for your willingness to respond and give a helping hand... Im very greatful for that.
Im sorry I havent been more aktive to my own thread, but I've been kind of bussy answering a few PM's

I'll answer everyone that has taken my thread seriously, either in pm's or in this thread.

Again thank you all so much for your kindness

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

I wish I could help you, but have not practiced in some time, although it sounds like many others are coming to your aid, which is most excellent.

I hope things work out for you. Sometimes it is these really bumpy scary times in our lives when we grow and learn the most. No matter what, you will get through this!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I wish I could help you, but have not practiced in some time, although it sounds like many others are coming to your aid, which is most excellent.

I hope things work out for you. Sometimes it is these really bumpy scary times in our lives when we grow and learn the most. No matter what, you will get through this!

The main thing to never forget is there is no question in death but the greatest question in life.

Spanish = El IF
French = Le IF

Ribbit

edit on 27-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen
This is a shot in the dark ...
I'm in the middle of a very serious family emergency, and I am deeply concerned about a very close family member.

There have been many crises that have come as a conveyor belt the last couple of months, and I have a life-changing day in court in a couple weeks time.
There has been a lot of unforeseen circumstances the last few weeks that have complicated the whole situation further.

I am usually clear-headed and calm in crisis situations, but it has been so intensely critical for a long time, I am mentally and physically exhausted and there are so many lies and confusion that I am about to lose hope entirely and it scares me, because this is NOT the time to give up...

I will be deeply grateful if anyone here on ATS would like to give me a "reading" with whatever you use as a tool. I do not know what else to do to try to map out the situation and prepare myself for whatever may come..

I pray also to respect this thread and my cry for help, and provide justifiable answers if you choose to respond.

Love and light
SatNam
edit on 27/1/2012 by eriathwen because: Typing mistake

Let it all fade from your thoughts and look inside your soul...

What does your inner self tell you....

There lies your answer.

Good Luck and Much Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

This is a shot in the dark ...
I'm in the middle of a very serious family emergency, and I am deeply concerned about a very close family member.

There have been many crises that have come as a conveyor belt the last couple of months, and I have a life-changing day in court in a couple weeks time.
There has been a lot of unforeseen circumstances the last few weeks that have complicated the whole situation further.

I am usually clear-headed and calm in crisis situations, but it has been so intensely critical for a long time, I am mentally and physically exhausted and there are so many lies and confusion that I am about to lose hope entirely and it scares me, because this is NOT the time to give up...

I will be deeply grateful if anyone here on ATS would like to give me a "reading" with whatever you use as a tool. I do not know what else to do to try to map out the situation and prepare myself for whatever may come..

I pray also to respect this thread and my cry for help, and provide justifiable answers if you choose to respond.

Love and light
SatNam
edit on 27/1/2012 by eriathwen because: Typing mistake

Let it all fade from your thoughts and look inside your soul...

What does your inner self tell you....

There lies your answer.

Good Luck and Much Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better.....my ex-felon of a brother that I raised since he was 13 yo......let me back up a bit...

my baby brother ended up spending 10 plus year incarcerated in prison for making terrible decisions in his life....despite my constant attempts to help him do better.

Just this week, I discovered that he got married almost a year ago and the little s#@% didn't have the decency to clue me in....

I can probably relate to what you are going through.

Disfunction at it's BEST!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There is NO crisis...God can't fix. HE's there...waiting for your call. Dial HIS number. HE's the only one that can help. I'll give you HIS number. It's 1-800-lay-n-ur-bed-n-talk. Then, after you're done, spilling your heart, confessing your problems; WAIT for a response. God WILL respond....just be still.....and WAIT! Don't do anything, no matter how long....til PEACE fills your body. Then, when you feel that sense of PEACE....listen to YOUR HEART! Don't look at your problems......LISTEN TO YOUR HEART! God will speak to you from there and tell you EXACTLY what to do!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I have a ton of compassion for anyone in the way of a freight train of calamities and stress . . . have been there.

And, I'd love to offer you whatever help might arise from my efforts of concern toward you.

Warning . . . I can only do so from within the context of my Pentecostal Christian perspective . . . .

That said, I'll offer the following . . .

1. GUARD YOUR MIND TENACIOUSLY, PERSISTENTLY RESILIENTLY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

i.e. AVOID more or less at all costs ANY RUMINATING over negatives, worry etc. Even though you'll be wholesale tempted to scan for threat relentlessly and obsess over WHAT-IF'S--they are likely poison for you to indulge in them at this exhausted stage.

2. IF YOU HAVE TO--FORCE yourself to take breaks--whether 15 min or 20 min or whatever--and walk around the block; listen to soothing music; get a massage from the Chinese at the mall; treat some poor kids at Walmart to some McDonald's gift certificates; play with some animals at friends, if you have none; visit some old folks at a hospice; DO SOMETHING to break the immersion in trauma city and the self-absorption that such a set of crises can immerse you in over your head or seemingly so.

3. FORCE YOURSELF to think more constructive thoughts at least most of the time. Limite ANY negative ponderings to 5 or 10 min of every hour or 15 min out of every 4 hours or some such to severely limit their capacity to immobilize you and increase the cortisol traveling in your blood stream.

4. CRY OUT TO PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU. If you have to--ask them specifically for 5 min on the phone or lunch or breakfast or whatever and tell them specifically what you want from them in that time--whether to listen; encourage you by telling you what they like or admire about you; how they see you overcoming all this--whatever.

5. If you are lacking folks like that in your life, go to a retirement home and ask the staff who the wisest most alert 3 old men codgers are in the home--if you are a man--or women if you are a woman. Tell the staff you want to encourage them by asking for their advice. Go to them and ask their advice and encouragement about the 3-5 most traumatic aspects of your situation. Listen--really listen to them. Tell them how much you appreciate their aged wisdom and time. Look them in the eyes. Touch them. Squeeze their arms. Hug their shoulders. receive their interest and their caring.

6. Write right now after reading this post--write down 7-12 things you like about yourself.

7. Write down 5-7 things about what skills and personality qualities you have that will help you overcome this mess and bounce back.

8. Write down 5-12 people who respect you, admire you and are pulling for you. You can include me.

9. Write down 3 things that each of those people like about you.

10. Write those things down in a blank book journal or something that you can save in a safe place and reread however many times you need to.

11. Every other day or night, call someone you haven't talked to in a while who cares for you. Tell them what they mean to you and ask them for prayer or encouragement.

12. Lord Jesus, you see where eriathwen is this moment. You know their heart and mind and emotions better than they do. Please show them your way through all this mess. Please make yourself real to them in these situations in ways that they can wrap their understanding around and have confidence in, in Your Name, Lord, Amen.

13. eriathwen, guard the priorities of your heart. Avoid allowing negative trashy people to trash your inner person. Just resist it. If you have to, walk away or tell them you don't accept their negativity and need them to stop voicing it. Picture a plexiglas barrier between your heart and the junk flying toward you. Picture it all falling to the ground spent and neutralized.

14. Picture what it may look like as you overcome all this mess. CHOOSE to have confidence in that picture vs the picture satan would like to swallow you up in.

15. You CAN overcome.

I'm pulling for you in prayer.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Do your ears ring?

You might want to try a brainwave generator, a little pure O2, and egg whites and good old vitamin C. Lots of reasons why, the short answer for obvious reasons is, it is the radar operators post exposure diet. A form of EM sickness that has had a lot of documented cases, but not enough research. Makes you short tempered, anxious, confused, and very tired. These are the days of electric skies!

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I can't help if i don't know the problem...

Sorry

Elaborate please im sure you will get better answers...

edit on 28-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:6,7)

The LORD will vindicate me;
your love, LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.
(Psalm 138:8)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
At that very last moment when you feel there is no hope left, cry out to Jesus. Even just saying his name in your mind will bring peace to you even durring the most terrifying dreams. He will save you from all of your worst fears and help you distinguish truth from lies. I am so sad that we live in such a faithless time. Have faith my friend. In your dreams is where you will find peace and healing. The holy spirit WILL be visiting you there now that you have asked for help. Ask and you shall receive. He has been with you all along but you keep doubting him and seeking answers from others who are just as blinded. Its ok, he expected us to have doubts. Remind yourself how love feels physically withinn your body and use that same feeling of love when you speak. Anyone open to the holy spirit WILL hear you and understand. Speak softly and slowly. don't mistake that feeling for fiery lust or burning passion. The love feeling is like the feeling you have for your own child or pet. Hate has no power over pure love. Be patient and wait for the words to come to you, timing of your words is critical. Don't let fear control your words. Fear is the root of evil. Hate is fears alli. I have faced pure evill in my life. It dragged me all the way to the bottom of hell. I was never afraid though because I have always asked Jesus to help me see through the darkness of the veil. This situation you are in is ment to test your faith. That's why you are reaching out. You said the word pray in your post. Who else but god would you be praying to? Obviously you do have some faith that prayer works but you still need to trust that Jesus will help you if you ask him. He will take your pleas straight to god. There are other spirits you can pray to but only Jesus can help you find true peace. Beware of these familliar spirits when you dream because they WILL deceive you with more lies for their own benefit. Don't let fear determine what you believe in. Believe in love. Believe in Jesus.

Love and Light

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I came to your thread with intentions of offering some helpful advise but i came up short when i read your op.
Minus the court date the op could be mine.I do hope that you find the inner peace you need to prevail over your situation.
Hang in there and if you find anyone that helps you send them my way too.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You already hold the answers with you... a key will open within whats been hidden within since birth, or before.
May this be a map to some potential keys, so you may choose of the millions of answers, whats true for you.
WingMakers

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I can't help if i don't know the problem...

Sorry

Elaborate please im sure you will get better answers...

Not to make light of those who do readings, but occasionally they can be quite inaccurate which may well cause you further grief.

There are many great minds here who have possibly gone through something similar. Possibly if you give out a few more details you could receive very real and detailed answers to your problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Dear OP,
I may not know your woe, but I do know and feel your pain. I am no pyschic, but just an ordinary joe.

1. I glad that you are often clear headed and calm in situations, but this is more the time for you to trust your instincts now. No matter how exhausted or mentally drain one is, our minds are far more capable than we presume. The only thing you need to do is calm yourself down, have enough rest, and then FOCUS on one issue at a time, espacially when there seemed to be many issues to be dealt with, inter-related or not.

Do not limit yourself or lose your confidence. Your survival to this present day was based on those instincts.

When you break them up in this manner, you will be able to focus on each issue individually and give the necessary time to ponder over your options over it. There are always solutions to ANY man-made problems. The only problem is which one to choose for, for fear of choosing the wrong one.

But no mortal can see forever. You can only clinically weigh each option carefully and logically, and do what you think right, and then never look back with regrets. If that choice turned out to be a mistake, then just get up, find out where it went wrong, and correct them.

This suggestion would be easier if it is just you alone that is wore down by personal problems. But if it is another that is suffering, then only he/she alone can make decisions on their own, for none can live their lives. We can only offer suggestions, but in the end, it is their choice and free will, that others must respect, so long as what they do does not hurt or harm others and themselves.

2. As you would be attending court soon, then trust in the advice of your lawyer, and let your conscience be your guide, come what may, or only sleepless haunted nights will follow.

No matter what happens, do know that the sun will always set and the day will end, so too will our problems, as long as we confront them courageously, painful as it often is, with rational choices we can or have to make.

Good Luck and take care!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Well now, it would appear somebody is trying to tell you something. You see events aren't truly random in an basic form. They can be influenced, even altered by the primary....which is you.....they then carry forth with the exact set of principals that provide the end result or a variation therein.
[color=Cyan]In short you create your own reality.
So allow me to ask specifically, What do you want?

Greetings:

You certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute your understanding of manifesting reality.

We are with you in prayer, spirit and love.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When in the midst of troubles, sometimes we forget to pray for help. Better to ask God. Prayer works.

From Matt 7:7 King James Version

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I am usually clear-headed and calm in crisis situations, but it has been so intensely critical for a long time, I am mentally and physically exhausted and there are so many lies and confusion that I am about to lose hope entirely and it scares me,

I feel so, like you do, With school, work, and my crisis. It is exhausting. Physically and mentally. Everyday, I feel so drained of energy, that I have to drag the whole day and pretend everything is honky dorry. Ugh. And still try to keep up with my grades. It's hard.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

That wasn't the question.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Never, ever let yourself despair. Do not be afraid.

God loves you and will help you through this. Trust Him. He said He can make all things new and He does!

My signature is a prayer for everyone who reads it. It is my prayer for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pray. Pray BELIEVING that you're heard. Pray experiencing the direct connection with God. Pray continuously. Pray putting your whole soul into it. Tell him everything you think and feel and need and fear. You WILL be heard. You WILL be helped. God bless.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join