It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cry for help....anyone out there?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is a shot in the dark ...
I'm in the middle of a very serious family emergency, and I am deeply concerned about a very close family member.

There have been many crises that have come as a conveyor belt the last couple of months, and I have a life-changing day in court in a couple weeks time.
There has been a lot of unforeseen circumstances the last few weeks that have complicated the whole situation further.

I am usually clear-headed and calm in crisis situations, but it has been so intensely critical for a long time, I am mentally and physically exhausted and there are so many lies and confusion that I am about to lose hope entirely and it scares me, because this is NOT the time to give up...

I will be deeply grateful if anyone here on ATS would like to give me a "reading" with whatever you use as a tool. I do not know what else to do to try to map out the situation and prepare myself for whatever may come..

I pray also to respect this thread and my cry for help, and provide justifiable answers if you choose to respond.

Love and light
SatNam
edit on 27/1/2012 by eriathwen because: Typing mistake

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

I am usually clear-headed and calm in crisis situations, but it has been so intensely critical for a long time, I am mentally and physically exhausted and there are so many lies and confusion that I am about to lose hope entirely and it scares me,

I feel so, like you do, With school, work, and my crisis. It is exhausting. Physically and mentally. Everyday, I feel so drained of energy, that I have to drag the whole day and pretend everything is honky dorry. Ugh. And still try to keep up with my grades. It's hard.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
can't help if we don't know what's the problem, and even if you told us, you should keep your family business to yourself imo .

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Greetings Dear One....just your reaching out in the dark for help, shows me how very strong you really are. In times of despair we forget that inner strength that is our rudder in a storm. That part of our Soul that guides us through dangerous places.

You rudder runs deep, and secure in it's direction. You know what is needed, and you most certainly have the strength to hold your course. It would be easier for you to run from this path you are on, but it would not resonate with the honest, and loving person that is you.

I don't know your situation. But this is what I felt I needed to say to you.

You are Beautiful. You are Strong. You are Compassionate. It would be an honor to have you as a friend.

Bright Blessings, Prayers for Strength and Clarity,

Des
edit on 27-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello my friend..

Well, I'm sorry that you're going through such a crisis. I know that's hard. I'm going to offer you just a bit, because I don't know much about your situation, but I'll offer what I can. Firstly, go to the Bible. I don't know if you're a Christian, but the answers truly do lie within. Secondly, if you think you might end up going to jail, I would highly recommend getting a book called WE'RE ALL DOING TIME by a fellow named Bo Lozoff. He is sort of a modern day guru that felt a calling to help prisoners with their time by trying to allow them to understand that you actually chose the time you're spending, so instead of thinking of your time as forced imprisonment, you view it as a time of spiritual respite, and instead of thinking of yourself as a prisoner, you view yourself as a monk. It has helped a lot of people, and instead of coming out of jail worse (which so often happens), people have come out MUCH better than they went in; spiritually advanced, at peace, helpful to others.

Now then, I've done jail time, and I used to tell the new guys that came in 4 basics to follow to make your time easier.

1) Join the jail church ~ it provides education about God and also joins you in a powerful jailhouse community that allows for both fellowship and protection.
2) Minimize your TV watching and NEVER care about what is on the tube. If you choose to watch TV, just watch whatever is on. The TV is a point of contention.
3) Never gamble in jail! Never! Nuff said.
4) Don't trade food, eat what you're given and be satisfied. Trading food gets slippery, and never find yourself in another person's debt.

These are just some pragmatic considerations. Hey, I'll keep you in my thoughts. Remember, this too shall pass.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There's a great truth to the adage: "When it rains, it pours".

From what you write, it seems like you are carrying a lot on your shoulders.

Just remember that you are not responsible for the fate of another family member.

Don't allow anyone to sponge your psychic or material energy, because your power is also needed for other people too.
One member in your surroundings demands too much, and may upset a balance in a family, or wider relationships.
I'm not saying "wash your hands" of them, but perhaps you are reaching the end of what you can do for them.

Be mindful of yourself, and be sure to give yourself time to do the things that energize you.
Do not fall into bad habits to cope.
Healer heal thyself first and stay healthy.

There also seems to be a blocked energy, or something not expressed.
Perhaps one should be tactful here for now, and rather think about what the best outcomes could be to current crises, say for a few months.
I would write these down and work towards the best scenarios that gives your own health the same status as that of everyone else.
edit on 27-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Whatever you do, do not join a cult.
It will only make matters worse.

They will start blaming you for the trouble.

link   
DP
edit on 27-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Hi there..been through crisis went crazy...came back. we are stronger then we think!!!

I suggest you change the title of your thread to...any psychics can you give a reading HELP. Since i think this is more what you homed for. Good luck stay strong... hugs!

link   

Well now, it would appear somebody is trying to tell you something. You see events aren't truly random in an basic form. They can be influenced, even altered by the primary....which is you.....they then carry forth with the exact set of principals that provide the end result or a variation therein.

In short you create your own reality. I gather half this mess is your doing and the other is not? Correct? Often when events compile end over end it is the 3rd party system way of telling you:
A) you need to change course to another reality
B) If your not floating belly up in a bathtub OD'd on goofballs at the Quality Inn, your going to be ok.

I'm not that kind of psychic per say, in that I would have to be standing next to you to read you (or within close vicinity) as my method deals with empathy and emotions. I can assimilate feeling through words although that can sometimes be misleading as I am unable to read intent (unless I'm next to you). Truthfully this isn't a cop out....that's just how it works for me since birth. I do have a incredible insight though generally.

If you are truly troubled I would still like to offer some advice if I can. Granted its not about right or wrong in this case, its more about how you perceive the stress taking its toll on you and the implications and hazards of allowing it to do such.

If this is genuine, then you at the very least deserve some understanding....emotions can be a b*tch...especially when they're not your own.

So allow me to ask specifically, What do you want?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Calm yourself, and reflect on the unity and changeless essence of all that is. Do not pay attention to the changes around you, but rather, observe, without becoming emotionally involved. This is what is meant by 'non-attachment', you're personally aware, but you are not immersed. It's like standing outside a situation while maintaining all your normal reasoning faculties.

Reflect on the above state. Know that it is truly what sublimates all and underpins all.

I know how exhausting and overwhelming life can get. It is this which you need to turn your mind to, as it is the wellspring of life.

Hope God blesses and improves your situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If you give me your full name at birth, the name that you currently introduce yourself as, and the date of your birth I can give you a very in depth numerology reading by using the decoz software.

I'm offering this because I had completely lost hope and given up, and stumbled across this software which is absolutely mind-blowing in accuracy for me and a few friends. Sounds kinda crazy that a "program" could be so accurate, but well.. "things" work in mysterious ways!

Plus, what do you have to lose? PM me your info, or post it here, whatever you're comfortable with.

EDIT: I also had a strange feeling to come here to offer any help that I could to someone, and your post was at the top of the page and I felt a strong urge to click it..

edit on 27-1-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hi SatNam, I'm sad to here your going through tough times something that helped me alot is reading on Carl Jung's works it's pretty easy to google it up and find references to his works by doctors and psychologists of the Jungian Theory. It helped me dig inside and set aside and understand all of these circumstances that life throws at you and/or rather you throw at yourself. The important thing is to act out of Love, do what your heart tells you and not your brain, it's how you can make decisions and act by staying true to yourself and your beliefs.

Much love to you SatNam
Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Isnt it better to start one? At least then your in charge right?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooKrackers

Originally posted by Manhater

Isnt it better to start one? At least then your in charge right?

True that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oracle to Neo:

"We're all here to dew what We're all here to dew."

What you need to realize is "they" are all here to phuck with you so phuck back!

Don't let Life get you down but when it does, dew like I dew; I scream at WE!

We = peeps here
WE = all of your brother and sister souls

Ribbit

Ps: Did you know you have tWo (One each) new brother and sister souls about every 23 earth minutes?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
First off, stay strong and always believe in yourself. What ever it is that you're going through right now, will pass. It is the difficult times in our lives that make us stronger and wiser. Life is a challenge, rise up to it and know that you'll come out on top. There is allot to mind over matter. Try it.

When it comes to difficult decisions. Try to always do what's right, even if it's something you would rather not do. You will feel better once you get through whatever you're going through.

Stay strong and good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of you're problems. Most crisis in life are wake up calls to get you on the right track. Is their anything in your life that seem to have happened over and over and gradually escalated to the point it becomes/became a/the crisis? It may have seemed to go away for a while but then reappears maybe with mild intensity for a while but if you did not act on it then it escalates.

Sometimes we do not realize we are ignoring subtle promptings to go a certain direction and eventually things will escalate and if that doesn't work then it become a crisis and we are forced to deal with it. This may be what's going on with you at this time. Sometimes it seems impossible however it is not it is for our own growth and progress.

Relax meditate pray or what ever you do to calm yourself and reflect on your life and look for reoccurring things like these and then contemplate on how to deal with them. They way to freedom is through the storm. I know you are asking for strength and prayers and energy are coming your way. However contemplate and make a decision to deal with things there is light at the end of the tunnel Best wishes.

edit on 27-1-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I left you a PM.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Are you up for an actual reading tonight since it's almost 3am where you are at right now? For an actual session, I will need to you be marginally interactive (question and answer). Also, let me know if you want the rest of this to be in U2U messages or on this thread.

If not, I genuinely hope you find peace in your current turmoil. Just remember: everything is as it should be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join