It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all faith in America if this is true about Ron Paul.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

So is Ron Paul the ace in the hole for the NWO? Was he planted 30 years ago?

That seems to fit the most puzzle pieces.

Thanks.

I've been wondering what role they had designated him to play--other than confusion generating spoiler.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You mean to tell me, people still have "faith" in a country, with leaders that BETRAYED them, a little over a decade ago? I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have Ron Paul as an "ace" up their sleeve. He would be the PERFECT candidate, to lock up Americans in their own country. It IS what you're asking for, right? America, all to yourself?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

LOL...those 2 are PAYING people to act like supporters at debates and on twitter. Wake up man

Please provide a reference?

RON PAUL, other than Reagan and JFK, is probably the only real presidents that actually had grassroots support, the rest were created by connections, the camera, or money.

Ridiculous! Evidence?

Ideas is what drives fervent support in Ron Paul.

Gingrich has more ideas than all of the others combined!!

ron paul is the only choice if you are a rational being..even glen beck with the pathetic non stop pro-israel stuff, realizes it

Glenn endorsed Bachman!
Nice Try!!

lots of these guys are jewish sympathizers and closet Freemasons and illuminati which is why they always push israel on tv. israel pumping is part of the elites plan and you don't stay on tv long without supporting it. in fact, the PRO israel lobby is so ardent i worry about them Assaniating people who don't agree with them. who exactly are the INSANE people here?

edit on 28-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I started watching Glenn Beck during pre 2008 election. He had my ear for a while. But, started doing independent reaserch like he always said to do. "don't listen to me..do your own research".
So, I did. Since then. I have caught him misinforming about 2-3 out of 5 days of his shows on tv or radio. He would start talking about real stuff then do a disinfo show. Even now he still does it on his radio show which I hardy listen to anymore and have not followed him into his lame GBTV. I gave up on him about a year before Fox punted him. His devoted followers obviously are ether too lazy or not intelligent enough to research for themselves. I did a google search on Glenn Beck google hits oh.. at least a good year ago probably and found like 90% were from Utah. Possibly S.L. C. I forget.
Isn't that like the biggest Mormon state in the country? I am not 100% positive but, I believe it might be. I don't want to get into the whole Christian/Mormon religion deal. I know the difference. But, I know Beck thinks they are one in the same. Funny thing is he reeks of an Israel government tool. Has claimed FED protection. Mentioned the Vatican is well aware of him and is "helping them". I don't know.
All I know is that I have caught him deceiving his listeners 1000 fold over this little BS he just claimed about Dr. Paul.

The End...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

listen and weep hoss....

and break out of your shell of ignorance

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Here is a Huffington Post article on the "Sustainable Defense Task Force".

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It attributes the entire thing to Barney Frank, which is believable. These big government types love this kind of stuff.

Now its true that Ron Paul dialogued with Frank on cutting military spending but thats about as far as the connection seems to go.

Beck doesnt provide information on how Ron Paul is associated other than simply stating it briefly in the beginning.

I seriously doubt that Ron Paul would be in favor of any kind of a "task force" or more government bureaucracy, considering he wants to downsize 5 departments.

edit on 29-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join