It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all faith in America if this is true about Ron Paul.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Can a guy really have been lying for 30 years?

IS he really in bed with George Soros? That could explain why hes so big on Defense. Martial law under Ron Paul?

Note: I am a Paul Supporter.

edit on 27-1-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Its Glen Beck !!!!
What possesed you to waste 9 min of your life in the first place.

Glen Beck.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Beck seems to be on the same page as ATS'ers with the whole NWO thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

First, let me remind you that Dr. Paul is a "politician".

It is not only their job to lie about almost everything.

It is also very much in their self-interest to lie about anything which will impact them keeping their jobs.

I would advise anyone who would listen to anything a politician has to say, to first be prepared to carry a box of salt around with them. This will help you swallow what these guys say.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So is Ron Paul the ace in the hole for the NWO? Was he planted 30 years ago?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Its Glen Beck !!!!
What possesed you to waste 9 min of your life in the first place.

Glen Beck.

Is he wrong?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree

I have no idea, but I wouldn't discount that. Wouldn't that be a well played scheme...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sorry but half way through this and had to turn it off, this guy is a jerk. Al-Quiada did 9/11 yeah what a joke, and the tooth fairy still exists also

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OK OK enough!!
I challenge you to find someone who does not work for soros in one way or another.
Throw a rock and you will hit a soros employee or project, it is that way for a reason.
But just like I thought, glens melt down did not turn him into the good guy, he is the same wolf as before, just in a new sheepskin.

(Edit)
And yes al quaeda did do the 91 thing.
I thought we established al was cia?
Either way, whether done by a dead diabetic in a cave or whether it was masterminded by the head of the US.
Why are there so many HUGE questions?
Dr. Paul just prefers to focus on the area that he can effect.
We don't care if thousands have died or how they die, we do care if someone is stealing our money however.
Pretty sad huh?

edit on 27-1-2012 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can only hope that such a plan would not have been possible to carry out. Were they just waiting until his "true freedom" movement caught flame? Was Obama the appetizer?

Because even though Ron has been ignored so much I have had a deep feeling that he will gain extreme momentum in the tail end of these primaries.

Ron just has character qualities that are so "pure" so its hard to believe that he's been lying for SO LONG. Plus the media has ignored him. If he were the "ace in the hole" they would have been talking him the same way they got Obama elected.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative

I have no idea, but I wouldn't discount that. Wouldn't that be a well played scheme...

No it could be Rand Paul...

Aqua buddah man

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This has absolutely ZERO merit. Nothing credible has been stated. GB is ALL ABOUT RATINGS! Who is his audience? The fringe-right... he knows his viewers/listeners are going to bite on this because it's about Ron Paul.

How many times has GB been caught lying in the past? And for what? To get more viewers/listeners. People tune in when the topics are controversial.

Just use a little common sense on this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I would not trust him even my dad who is Republican thinks Ron Paul is crazy. Glen Beck.(LOL); he is a conservative right wing nut job.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Aqua buddah man

Very informative video about Dr. Paul

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Aqua buddah man

Very informative video about Dr. Paul

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It is my opinion that the world will be one government no matter what. I also feel it is necessary. Think about all the wars that would not exist if the dividing lines were to disappear. Think of what we as a species would be able to do if we stopped bickering with each other on petty issues and focused on one collaborative effort to seek more knowledge about space and our abilities to explore it.

Having said that, I recognize the possibility of severe and crushing corruption that could occur with one central government. Thats why when it comes, provisions need to be in place to make sure that is as small as possible and only powerful enough to do what is necessary (like protect us from the aliens, lol jk).

I have heard the theory of NWO vs OWO and how one is supposedly benevolent and the other is malevolent. Im not sure I know for certain which is which, but I do not discount the ideology that there is a good and bad war happening in the so called "Illuminati." If I had to take a guess I would probably trust the OWO movement over the NWO. I would assume that Soros is part of the OWO and Rothschilds is NWO.

One world government is coming no matter what; be it for our benefit or not we should learn to understand that it is unstoppable as a species who one day wants to start exploring space. We will never be an intergalactic species if we are represented by 195 different governments.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I think you might have missed the part where he said "Barney Frank" it was a panel put together by Ron Paul AND Barney Frank.

This is obviously a Glen Beck hit piece. He shows some random person at an event cornering Ron Paul, asking Ron Paul if he will commit political suicide by publicly supporting 9/11 truth then he insinuates that Ron Paul can't be trusted because he has tried to work with another member of congress to cut the military budget.

If Ron Paul was part of the NWO he would of told that lady what Glen Beck said he should of said. Plain and simple truth right there.

This is just ridiculous. If Ron Paul is a NWO plant, he is the most unsuccessful stooge in the history of time.

One NWO guys says to another "Hey, I have an idea... I know this doctor in Texas, How about we have him run for congress and pretend that he is against everything we are secretly passing for the next 30 years then in 2012 lets have him run for president for the third time with the same message so when he gets elected it will be really funny when the american people realize he is just another one of our bought and paid for stooges"

I don't like to throw around the word "crazy" very often but yea... that thought is just crazy. could a theory make any less sense?

Anyhow, to answer your question again, the panel was created with input from Barney Frank but seeing how you posted the video I am sure you already knew that. I wonder why you didn't bother to mention that in your OP?

I am a bit upset you wasted my time.

Glen Beck has a long history of slandering Ron Paul.

edit on 27-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I cringed when he starting suggesting that Ron Paul would make Al Qaeda happy due to his views on how the actions of the United States abroad has consequences. How naive does one have to be to believe that the United States can do anything it wants to other countries without making enemies. Of course, that in no way justifies the more extreme actions against us, but the reality is that the United States is not an innocent victim. Ron Paul seems to be the only one that has any sense of reality.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was under the impression Ron Paul supporters hate Barney Frank. I don't know why though if that's the case.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
this guy's just a talk show host he just wants to get ratings...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join