It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all faith in America if this is true about Ron Paul.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Also, I took the almost 10 minutes to listen to Beck's clip on Paul. It sure is handy that all of those people he connected to Soros had last names that were so unimportant that they need not be mentioned. The exception of course being Soros and Frank.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Beck is a shill for Israel. He pretends he is conservative, but he is a war hawk like the rest of the Neoconservatives, or faux conservatives. War is a racket, and he gets his cut.
Ron Paul represents a real threat to them and their network. This network includes the GOP and the Democratic Party leadership. On the news this morning, a reporter asked Obama about the GOP candidates, and he said, "whether it is Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, or any other...." They dare not even mention Ron Pauls name he scares them so much.
Ron Paul can agree with a colleague on an issue, it doesn't mean he is just another politician. If a serial killer believes we should bring our troops home, does that mean Ron Paul associates with serial killers? Of course not.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, I was skeptical but I thought I'd bring this up for discussion. I still believe in the man. If not Ron....... Gary Johnson and Rand Paul in 2016.....if we have an America left by then.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I was under the impression Ron Paul supporters hate Barney Frank. I don't know why though if that's the case.

I have never heard that and I have been a RP supporter for over a decade... anyhow, individual people hate other people. I am sure every individual RP supporter has there own individual opinion of BF.

This is just RP doing exactly what he said he would do... Build coalitions with others over shared goals. RP and BF have the shared goal of cutting wasteful military spending so they formed a coalition in order to do so. Sounds good to me.

GB hates BF because he is a gay liberal. "would you work with Barney Frank on anything" what a schmuck.

Yea GB I would, because he was elected and there is a job to do. I use to watch GB and for every good honest point he makes he throws in 5 or 6 lies. He is just another neo-con who feels it is best to lie to people to push an agenda.

edit on 27-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I cringed when he starting suggesting that Ron Paul would make Al Qaeda happy due to his views on how the actions of the United States abroad has consequences. How naive does one have to be to believe that the United States can do anything it wants to other countries without making enemies. Of course, that in no way justifies the more extreme actions against us, but the reality is that the United States is not an innocent victim. Ron Paul seems to be the only one that has any sense of reality.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

You were right to cringe. The War On Terror has been the biggest most expensive own goal in the history of the world. The correct response would have been a political and economic attack on the extremism the Saudis fund to give themselves legitimacy.

Instead were in Afghanistan killing the Taliban (created by Pakistan Intelligence) while Saudi Arabia continues to ferment extremism in Pakistan. Oh and at the same time we buy oil from Saudi Arabia (which funds it) and we give aid to Pakistan.

From a purely financial perspective the west pretty much decided to go to war with itself in 2001, in exactly the same way it has with the war on drugs for the past few decades.

The 'War on Drugs' and the 'War on Terror' bear more similarities than just the language. You can't have a negotiated peace with either a commodity or an emotional state. Therefore the state of warfare is permanent.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Glenn Becks job is to twist information and pick out pieces of truth, add heaps of suspicion and supposition, and blend it all together, using just the right turn of phrase to instill FEAR and being careful to leave out any information that may shed a more 'fair' light on the subject. That's what he's done here.

I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, but I agree with him about 9/11. I acknowledge our responsibility in the events that led up to 9/11 and the world's attitude toward us.

But I don't think Beck's theory is any more credible than the birther conspiracy. He just wants Mitt or Newt to be pres...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have to correct you Benevolent Heretic.

Glenn deems Newt as a progressive. Beck absolutely despises progressives. So I don't think he wants to Newt to become President at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Beck is a false prophet for those on the "right" who are more conspiracy minded. He will lead them down the garden path of "Im your friend, Im telling you the truth", right into the doors of abattoir. He knows hes a lier, and deceiver.

Nothing he says can be given any weight whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh. OK. Thanks. I have to admit, I'm not up on Glenn Beck's political preferences, I just know he HATES me.
And Newt is a progressive?
That's classic!

Maybe he wants Mitt... the GOP's golden boy?
edit on 1/27/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is one of those guys that says, " I like Ron Paul.....except on foreign policy". I think someone already posted the video where Beck explains to a woman its either....

WW3/Tyranny with progressives

OR

Freedom with Ron Paul.

edit on 27-1-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
lol....don't buy into that Glenn Beck crap...he has an agenda and if you can't see it, you better start looking harder.

There is a reason why not even the MSM picks up on it to try to attack Ron Paul on, it has no merit.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here is the best way I know how to illustrate what GB's style is.

Facts are not always the most important thing to him!

Bow down to the chalkboard!

edit on 27-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
LOL Glenn Beck.

Glenn Beck's FEMA Backflip

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

And don't forget with mitt Romney involved glen beck will also be pushing the Mormon agenda. To him Romney is "the white horse" remember...look it up if you haven't heard. In fact I am surprised there aren't 100 threads on it. This election glen beck will be at his craziest ever. Keep an eye on him, and remember the white horse connection.

www.npr.org.../?storyId=130470858
edit on 28-1-2012 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That video lends credibility to my theory that a lot of Paulites are fanatical about RP (bordering on obsessed really). To have Paulites make death threats against someone because of the things that person said about RP is SICK.

I know…I know…there are fruit loops in every bunch but…..I don’t recall this happening with any other candidate. Though I may disagree with a person’s choice of candidate, I would never threaten anyone because of their beliefs or vision for America. That borders on mentally SICK IMO.

Does anyone have an example of a Romney or Gingrich supporter making death threats against anyone?? Do tell!! These two candidates have far more support than RP (based on ALL polls) so you can’t say they don’t have a loyal following.

Makes me wonder about the mental stability of some of these Paulites….

Fringe??

edit on 28-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I have to correct you Benevolent Heretic.

Glenn deems Newt as a progressive. Beck absolutely despises progressives. So I don't think he wants to Newt to become President at all.

Birds of a feather stick together........

He's a Mormon....he wants Mitt to be president.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

That video lends credibility to my theory that a lot of Paulites are fanatical about RP (bordering on obsessed really). To have Paulites make death threats against someone because of the things that person said about RP is SICK.

I know…I know…there are fruit loops in every bunch but…..I don’t recall this happening with any other candidate. Though I may disagree with a person’s choice of candidate, I would never threaten anyone because of their beliefs or vision for America. That borders on mentally SICK IMO.

Does anyone have an example of a Romney or Gingrich supporter making death threats against anyone?? Do tell!! These two candidates have far more support than RP (based on ALL polls) so you can’t say they don’t have a loyal following.

Makes me wonder about the mental stability of some of these Paulites….

Fringe??

edit on 28-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

"Does anyone have an example of a Romney or Gingrich supporter making death threats against anyone?? Do tell!! "

LOL...those 2 are PAYING people to act like supporters at debates and on twitter.

wake up man

RON PAUL, other than Reagan and JFK, is probably the only real presidents that actually had grassroots support

the rest were created by connections, the camera, or money

Ideas is what drives fervent support in Ron Paul.

ron paul is the only choice if you are a rational being..even glen beck with the pathetic non stop pro-israel stuff, realizes it

lots of these guys are jewish sympathizers and closet Freemasons and illuminati which is why they always push israel on tv. israel pumping is part of the elites plan and you don't stay on tv long without supporting it. in fact, the PRO israel lobby is so ardent i worry about them Assaniating people who don't agree with them. who exactly are the INSANE people here?

hint, not the freedom loving people of the world who identity with RP

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
Also, I took the almost 10 minutes to listen to Beck's clip on Paul. It sure is handy that all of those people he connected to Soros had last names that were so unimportant that they need not be mentioned. The exception of course being Soros and Frank.

If your going to name names just saying first names doesn't cut it.

Did this piece run right before Iowa? It sounds like it. Thanks, Glenn for your MSM contribution in the effort to defeat Dr. Paul.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for ron paul, obama, newt,or anyone else thats been a career politician. It will get you now where fast. What this country needs is a regular joe in office. Someone who is beholding to no one. Once the public finally figures that out then things might change for the better. I won't hold my breath though. So go ahead folks at election time go out to the poles and vote for the next scum of America, you won't see me there as none of the above are worthy of my pulling of a lever, nope you've all been had once again. Can't wait for the told you so moment you'll see.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

1 Glenn is the voice of brainwashed republicans.

2 the republican party and the democratic party of american corrupt government fear Ron Paul as president because he is against their pivotal points of corruption that maintain their control/wealth/etc.

3 if Ron Paul does not get the republican nomination for president, then he will not be 'one of the two choices' that americans are dumbed down to beleive they can only choose from, thus if he is not nominated then he most likely will not be president

4 Glenn is basically making sure number 3 happens

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join