It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70% of Israelis think that jews are the Chosen People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
reply to post by Deetermined

If god is United States of America then you are right.
What would Israel be without american support ?

that would explain a lot

check out my last thread about that
Its Time Israel Claim Their INDEPENDANCE

70% of israeli thinking they are the choosen one ......
that mean that 70% of israeli are retarded

or maybe they are right .. the devil choose them for a purpose
to make WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and oppresse their arab neighboor
edit on 1/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have two questions.

Chosen for what?

And who are the biggest arrogant hypocrites of all? Its a pretty broad field with a lot of stiff competition, and the worlds religions seem to be leading the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ha, according to percentage of posts on ATS that are about Jews or Israel (15000000 out of 7000000000 and 1 state out 200+) i"d say that Jews/Israel are ,at least, chosen by some ATS posters.

On topic though - yes this is real and it clearly has a lot to do with Jewish racists. However history shows that one certainly does not have to be Jewish or even religious to be a racist and act accordingly.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Surveys say 100% of sane people think nobody's chosen and we're all equal!

And was it not supposed to be "if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant". Seems Israel has forgotten that covenant in many ways. Murdering and stealing is definitely breaking that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I amazed at the irony and similarities between people of Jewish faith believing they are the chosen people and the Nazi's belief that blonde haired, blue eyed people were the chosen people.
Did we not as a planet learn any important lessons from Hitlers regime?? Dang

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
I amazed at the irony and similarities between people of Jewish faith believing they are the chosen people and the Nazi's belief that blonde haired, blue eyed people were the chosen people.

You are right .. they though the same
damn another similarity to be added between hitler and zionism
did hitler founded zionism or what ..

normal jew are more sane .. and think they egual to anybody else

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Organized religion is totally ridiculous

You have admited yourself ,

But I just want to add that not every organized religion is saying one is above another.

In Islam , even being a Muslim is not going to bring much for someone. And :

THEY REGARD THEIR SUBMISSION AS A FAVOUR TO YOU! SAY:- DO NOT COUNT YOUR CONVERSION TO ISLAM AS A FAVOUR TO ME. IT IS RATHER ALLAH WHO FAVOURED YOU, IN GUIDING YOU TO FAITH, IF YOU WERE TRUTHFULS

49-17

Generalizing is easiest thing to do. But studying more , helps me understand differences better.

regs.
edit on 27/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It is only ironic to you because of your ignorance of what 'chosen people' actually refers to in Judaism.

edit on 27/1/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
and i suppose the Palestinians just showed up in the 50s to say it was theirs i don't think a land can be given by God. because the land belongs to all of us and we just rent it anyway

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

It is only ironic to you because of your ignorance of what 'chosen people' actually refers to in Judaism.

edit on 27/1/2012 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

"God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth".
Treasured people? The almighty creator of life, bestowing a title upon a nation of people? Is this not an example of perceived superiority?

How do you think Hitler bolstered support form people enough to go along with his sick plans? Scapegoating, sure. But he had to also make the people believe they were superior to other races or nations if you will.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They only say that because they are jews and have been brainwashed just like the blacks were told they were slaves and that whites are the MAN

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Er er Jesus was from bloody Salford lad !

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As humans we generally can not kill or harm other humans because it keeps us from sleeping at night.

If you are an Army Commander you want to paint the adversary as sub-human, so your troops will kill them and not lose sleep over it.

Religion did the same thing. The Jewish people were painted as above all other humans so their people would lose no sleep over doing what they were told to do.

They break the 10 Commandments, kill and maim....enslave and bankrupt other humans......

If there really WAS a God, he wouldn't look down on those people and say they were his "Chosen".....free to do evil.

If the world held a court hearing to determine if they were truly "divine".....they would not have much of a case to back up their belief they are "above all others".

The world needs to have that court session.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Chosen for what? Certainly not for wealth and comfort.

Chosen to carry God's message, and they have done that, preserving the Bible against a multitude of oppressors and conquerors.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From my point of view. Lets say that there really is something to "the devine" that all religons in their own way try to describe. Lets also say that it is possible to understand this and "wake up" to a higher meaning of existance and call that christ concious or buddhahood and that the proof will be personal but undeniable. Do you need to "wake up" during the life to get to the next stage?

So will all those 70% or jews wake up during there life? Are there more people that are jews that have woken up than from other religons. What is the normal themes around the people who are awake. Is it similar independent of what religon they have? Do the people who wake up feel more connected to the other awoken or do the feel more in common with the people from religon they have practised?

What if religous scripture means a totaly different thing to an awoken than to the one that have not awoken. What if the scriptures are a test to see if you can find the thruths and the lies with both your logical and feeling mind connected? Seek and you shall find is the only real thing you need from the bible to start your journey. You might get information from the external. But you will find the thruth inside yourself and go your own way and ignore other peoples opinion if the do not feel right as you are meant to. You are special and unique like everybody else. Namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i always thought this was understood by all of humanity i mean of the entire planet God chose Jesus to be born in bethlehem but my quandary is.. and i'm paraphrasing but Jesus said "who doesn't accept me as the son of God can not get into the gates of heaven" and correct me if i'm wrong but i've alsl always thought that the Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well i guess if they're chosen and god is with them, they dont need to sponge off america anymore then?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Were they saying the same thing in the '40s?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If there is a deity and that deity has chosen some people, that would be wonderful. Kudos to them if thats true.

You guys are just envious.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
70% of Israeli's are delusional ignorant retards. There is no such thing as chosen people, I don't think they realize how embarrassing they are to the rest of the world.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join