It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and why he'll still be president...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

I go to your post where you said still beating that horse... and I stopped reading, seriously? Why is it that people want to just wash that under the carpet. I mean If I went into a job and had to recorrect tons of mistakes that someone else did, that would be a viable reason why my production may be stunted. Bush created a # storm then left office and left Obama to clean it up, I think it is a very valid point when discussing a presidents first four years... What he was left to deal with. Such as if your talking about Bush he was left nearly a clean slate to deal with and turned it to hell, Obama has dealt with hell and has turned it into purgatory, next step the promised land.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Thats from policy left over by Bush, you do realize that when an administration impliments new policy those policies then have to be voted on by congress and changed. When Bush left office he left at the exact moment before the debt really started to inflate, and if you look at the numbers Obama may have been in office for a month and the numberts your talking about wre already coming out. People have short term memories and seemed to expect instant change from a new president, sadly that isn't the case and for more information on this refer to my post above this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Geez for someone who's so "clearly" intelligent you stated a whole lot of facts to support your arguement. An your sure your not a partisan? Or a republican? Because you sure do sling BS like one, I think you should consider a career change.

edit on 27-1-2012 by NoJoker13 because: because

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Are you serious, not know Obama is a millionaire? Well my boss at my current job is a millionaire and he made more then Obama in 2010, about 2.3 million more to be exact. Obama made less then 2 million in 2010 and in comparison Mitt Romney made 21.7, there are alot of millionaires out there maybe I should've added the word multi in there.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Take a look at how the debt is stabilizing, Also anyone can write a few sentences how bout a comprehensive break down of whats happened with the debt and all those other little things you wrote. I'll be waiting.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

An thank you sir for showing whats the problem with most of the right in this country, who would like to remind us that their "armed" and "dangerous", but I'd really call it "idiotic" and "disillusioned". Not saying I'm against fire arms by all means protect your home and your family but if all out war has shown us anything it's that their are no winners in war. Also most of the people with a similar opinion as you spend more money on guns then they do on anything responsible, that may be partly the reason why most the red states can't afford taxes and most the blue states end up paying for them.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

The funny thing is you think Obama is a puppet but Mitt and the others aren't? Not really sure where your going with that arguement but I know one thing Obama doesn't run a corporation like Mitt does, meaning Mitt is looking to profit as much as he can whenever he can. Obama 2010: 1.6 million, Mitt 2010: 21.7, whos the real puppet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The president has no power, we all know that. Doesn't matter who gets in.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Wrong take a look at congresses web site the bill was proposed by democrats and the majority of votes for it were by democrats the overwhemingly amount of votes against were by republicans. Don't believe me take a look: the graphs are really easy to read: www.opencongress.org...

20 Dems for, 1 Rep. for
31 Dems nay, 46 Rep. Nay

Never said they were all on board just the majority for it were dems.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Again I'll give the GOP that, they have RP. I'd also vote for him possibly even over Obama, I am an independent on paper so fortunately I can sway either way. But the clear cut instability on the side of the GOP is a sign of party distress and unfortunately for the GOP problems in the long run.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Great post you contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, I bet you'll tell me next you have no party affiliation either. Also my avatar is awesome your just jealous, and clearly you don't understand what the joker stands for.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'll just go right to John Stewart on Romney, that is an absolute FACT that he payed the same tax rate as me making 25k. He said it on live TV during a debate... So since your pussy footing around the subject matter I'll choose to end the discussion there, just because someone is a comedian doesn't mean there isn't any truth to what their talking about.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

An since you looked at my links and called blasphemy I clicked on yours saw fox19 and almost spit milk out of my nose. Great unbiased reporting, I can't use it but you... you have the right.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you heretic, again the voice of reason has spoken. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to read the post, seriously... If your not a moderator yet you should, well said and even keeled as always.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Please dont put Fox news videos up or CNN for that matter, whenever I look at either I start seeing pink elephants and rainbows.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hey man thanks I'm happy you enjoy it, fortunately I like to swim up stream, against the tide. An thats the funnier thing about all of this that the majority of the opinion on this site is the same, sadly they havne't seemed to figure out that there may be a problem with that. Bahhh Bahhh little sheep.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I absolutely agree sir, Newt is not the answer for the GOP and like you said is the easier opponent for Obama to deal with. Could be a little more too that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Yes I'm happy Heretic embeded the graph most people probably didn't notice most of them in the OP. The smoke and mirrors routine run by the GOP is getting pretty old, but eventually, hopefully Americans will stop believing everything they see on Fox news... I mean TV.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

One point I tryed to make in the OP that many missed, If bush got 8 and your not gonna let this guy at least try to even his stuff out, clearly this country hasd a double standard in place. An I won't even pull the race card.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Because I have different views then you? Thats a pretty pathetic reason to call shananagans.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join