Obama and why he'll still be president...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I received this in an email this morning:

Lesson # 1:

* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000

Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:

* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts: $385

Lesson # 2:

Here's another way to look at the Debt Ceiling: Let's say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood....and your home has sewage all the way up to your ceilings. What do you think you should do ...... Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap?

I want Obama to get the crap out......in more ways than one.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I got this in an email, too:

Obama is the greatest! He's done more for this country than any other president in history! He made 3 gazilion jobs and the economy is better than it has been since 1948!

Bush destroyed 14 megapazillion jobs, stole $150 pinkizillion from the US treasury and killed his dog.

Yeah, they didn't send any sources on the facts, but I believe them anyway.
edit on 1/27/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Was reading your post till I got to the part you brought up Bush... Seriously? Still beating that horse I see. I swear some people think the debt didn't exist until bush came along. Listen the guy was an idiot most of us know that, but obama isn't a hell of alot smarter like so many people clame. Bush amassed a huge debt and obama trippled it... Obama is a wonderful speaker, but has shown time and time again he doesn't care for people like you and me. He bailed out his bank buddys with our hard earned money... And what did they do with it? Give each other big bonuses to there already inflated salary. A real president would have come down on those guys like tha hammer of thor. They would all be sitting in a cell somewhere. But all they got was a slap on the wrist.

I have never felt so disrespected by my elected officials. The last REAL president this country had was Andrew Jackson, but the history books clame he was the worst. He vetoed a central bank bill and wanted to keep us on the gold standard. Anyone who prints money out of thin air is a worthless shell of a president backed by the banks. Bush did it and obama did it. The lyrics from the Who song fit perfect here. Meet the new boss same as the old boss. You need to dig further and find the puppet masters the one who put presidents into office to suit there agenda they are the ones to blame. If obama stays in office this country will implode, and I will lose all faith in this population of lemmings... Sheeple doesen't fit anymore because sheep are smart enough not to follow the leader over the edge of the abyss...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Much of the debt/deficit accumulation throughout his presidency was rolled over from policies the Bush administration implimented

Sorry but your wrong, when Bush left office the deficit was 600-700 million (annually). 3 1/2 years into Obama's campaign the deficit 1.3 trillion. Now your saying that is all Bush's fault . He basically setup Obama its all a conspiracy! Yeah right, that's like really funny. Seriously where do you people come up with this crap?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Last time I checked...blogs do not represent truth, you know they are called blog's for a reason.

HERE is a reliable source that bases itself on facts not what people think....
Bush
^ That is before Obama took office the debt was 10.2 trillion

Obama
^ That is the most recent from Obama

Obama raised debt by 5 trillion
edit on 27-1-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Let me set the record straight for you right off the bat... I'm NOT a Republican! I state this because I recognize this as your first tactic to deflect and obfuscate. In fact, I'm not a partisan at all. Most importantly, I view ALL partisans as people who have tiny little minds who are unable to develop cogent thoughts on their own so instead, they parrot party lines. Hint... This means YOU!

Here's an exercise for you to try... Disengage from the party talking points, do some research and apply logic and reason to the facts and alas, you will have taken the first steps to having your own thoughts! It's fun. Try it!

With respect to just about everything you've posted regarding Obama - WRONG!!! But, as I alluded to previously, I expect that of you and your ilk. Propagandized talking points become facts because your ilk has stated that they are and faulty logic on your part solidifies the propaganda as fact.

If WE are ever to save this country, it is necessary for EVERYONE to disengage from the propaganda mechanism which is the two-party system and it's PR arm, the MSM. ALL of us need to employ the faculties of logic and reason to what we witness and apply that against what we are being told by the politicians. Once we do that, we can clearly see through the lies and the truth comes into focus.

If you love your country as much as I think you do, drop the partisan politics and join us free-thinkers and demand real change!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yep, 0bama sure is doing a great job

What is the National Debt at?
What is the Unemployment Rate at? Real Unemployment, not the cooked books crap being pitched to make him look good.
What is the Home Sales Rates at?
What is the Home Value Rates at?
What is the cost of Gas now?
What is the cost of Goods now?
What is the state of the World Wide Military intervention now?

Yeah, he is doing SOOO good.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You must be a union member.

You probably didn't know that Obama is a millionaire also. He has only been a, teacher, organizer and a short term congressman and yet he's already a millionaire. It to Mitt a while to reach that level.

I would much rather have a millionaire that made money thru capitalism than one that made money on the backs us who have to work and he made his how?????

Cool-aid is abundant for people like you........

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Call me crazy but when I look at a chart like that, the first thing that comes to my mind is they all suck! Why do we have to say, "You think my guy is bad, look at yours!" We're (US) hosed if we can't get away from the 2 party system.

BH, I'm not directing this just at you, I wanted to use your pretty chart.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Obama's top contributors:

Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Morgan Stanley $512,232

Time Warner $624,618
General Electric $529,855

And here are the 11 Goldman Sachs employees that are a part of the Obama Administration:

Some fun facts about Obama:

He renewed the Patriot Act, kept Guantanamo Bay running after he said he's shut it down, supports the TSA, and not only signed the NDAA into law but requested the provisions which allow indefinite detention of American citizens without a charge or trial

Obama 2012!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Watch and learn Obama fanboys:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
HITLER was a wonderful speaker too
now do you see where this is going

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Obamas a crook and made all his money through illegal real estate ventures and social programs, like Acorn that he manipulated, not one red cent did her earn legally, even as president, its all sham and scam

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Originally posted by DelMar
Why do we have to say, "You think my guy is bad, look at yours!" We're (US) hosed if we can't get away from the 2 party system.

Totally agree with you on the two-party system.That's why I am not, nor have I ever been a member of a political party. I am against them. I have voted across the board. I vote for the person, not the party.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

huh?! I like Ron Paul .. where did I ever bash Ron Paul ... I was Bashing Obama and his talking heads..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
According to government statistics red states score the lowest in education, roads and bridges, income, they score the highest in incarceration rates, crime, poverty.

Across the board red states don't have the performance level that blue states do. Please forgive us for not wanting to be lead by red state politicians as they are doing a wonderful job for there states!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
According to government statistics red states score the lowest in education, roads and bridges, income, they score the highest in incarceration rates, crime, poverty.

Across the board red states don't have the performance level that blue states do. Please forgive us for not wanting to be lead by red state politicians as they are doing a wonderful job for there states!!!!

Please provide the government statistics that support your claim. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

LOL cash for clunkers, that about sums up the last 3 years. I couldn't help myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No president has ever been re-elected with an 11% unemployment rate.

Obama is toast.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

When Bush took office there was no debt...You people still see a difference Bush/Obama? Would've been the same with Hillary(though we would have conquered Iran already n prob. setting up to invade N.Korea by now)
or Mccain. Garbage in/garbage out, it seems most have no problem with this connunndrem. RP

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join