It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Strange Sounds" videos DEBUNKED and EXPLAINED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There's been a lot of hysteria sweeping the Internet and YouTube with rumors of the "Strange Noises" of the first big conspiracy of 2012. I helped debunk it giving Author Mark Dice a good suggestion on his facebook page to where exactly these possible hoaxes originated from and now he has made a vlog explaining these noises thanks to my help, I give myself a pat on the back.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

Debunk all you want, you can't explain everything. Sometimes, you have to accept that some things are beyond human explanation. And if you refuse to accept it, you yourself will get debunked.

Just wanted to point this out.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm guessing you didn't watch the video because if you would have you would have seen that this movie no doubt had heavy influence carrying over to people making these videos.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sounded more like a book plug to me....

Using a movie that has already been mentioned in many a thread as proof? Playing videos we already know are fake, and plugging his book...... Sounds legit...

Why should I believe this guy? Or buy his book?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow.

He solved it all. With your help and guidance.

What a super-special person!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. This Mark Dice guy is stating that the Air Force can use satellites to beam sounds directly into an individuals head, yet he believes the "sky sounds" are fake?

Some of the "sky sound" videos are undoubtedly a hoax, however, there are some legitimate videos that I think anyone would have a hard time debunking. Sorry, I'm not buying what this guy is selling.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Mark Dice is always doing stuff like this to plug his book.
He's always got a picture of his book in the background.
Since this subject has nothing to do with his book, he should have been able to talk about it without showing his book.

He's just trying to push people away from asking questions and seeking the truth so they can buy his book full of what HE calls facts.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"I think that it is some Kevin Smith fans doing that"

Wow what a debunk..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Still. There giant alien speaker having feedback issues!

But seriously thats the first video iv seen of the noise being heard within a stadium, the other 15+ vids have been outside in suburbs etc. And also iv never heard speaker feedback sou like that nor that loud, and you think there stadium speakers would be better quality

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I agree, I think most are fake and copies but I also think they're are a few real one's that originated in the beginning and the rest thereafter are mostly people just jumping on the bangwagon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thread title is misleading.

Nothing has really been debunked or explained. He provided no evidence for his claims. Yes, he may be correct on some of the accounts but it does not explain them all.

Perhaps OP should change his thread title to "Possible explanation for some of the strange sky sounds, while I help somebody plug their book"

I cannot discount that they are all hoaxes, however no one still knows how these hoaxes are being performed. Citing a movie as evidence and saying you think that some Kevin Smith fans are behind these is weak sauce at best.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I agree, I think most are fake and copies but I also think they're are a few real one's that originated in the beginning and the rest thereafter are mostly people just jumping on the bangwagon.

What??

You are the one saying debunked and explained in capital letters and now you believe it's real.

You will have to explain me, or maybe next time find a more neutral title.

The thing is the debunked theory will fit only where you want to make it fit... it's more like an opinion we say here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And what, pray tell, is this valuable morsel of information you parted with? Where do these hoaxes come from.

Please bear in mind that since you did not give a proper description or summary of the video I too have not watched it.

So where do these noises come from then?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Some of these threads make me feel like I've been lured into a strangers van with candy....... i feel duped, bamboozled and kind of mad, but at the same time i still want the candy..... WHERES MY CANDY!?! aka... "Evidence"
edit on 26-1-2012 by dayve because: .

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There already were some videos being made of strange noises in the sky but it wasn't until the Alberta Canada one surfaced that it really seemed to send the noise "phenomenons" viral overnight. Which I think there are a few real videos that can be explained which we do not know yet but as for the one's that are popping up all over the world with the same noise overlay are hoaxes and I think was inspired and can be explained by Kevin Smith's film "Red State" which I thought from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. Some of these videos may be Kevin Smith fans getting a chuckle using the same method in the movie "Red State."

However, call this thread what it really is:

Helping someone plug an Illuminati book on a conspiracy site.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree with him. He's using the book as a credential, not a sales point.

I said what he said before, and I still 100% agree with it. If it was as important as people would like to believe, something would have come from those sounds by now.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sounds legit.

Not.

I didn't buy a single word of what this guy said. But that's just me. This is reality, not a movie. This guy is like Steven Harper, he makes even the most paranormal things sound boring and dull. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work like that.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My kids heard the sounds 2 of them together once and another time just the one.
Of course they didn't tell me at the time. but I don't need to listen to disinfo when I know for a fact these sounds are actually happening. There was a mass witnessing of the sounds in saskatchewan that was all over the news and have multiple videos from hundreds of witnesses.
Yes hoaxes exist. They were made to make people ignore what's going on and pass it off as nothing.

DENY IGNORANCE. that's what we are here for yes?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
My kids heard the sounds 2 of them together once and another time just the one.
Of course they didn't tell me at the time. but I don't need to listen to disinfo when I know for a fact these sounds are actually happening. There was a mass witnessing of the sounds in saskatchewan that was all over the news and have multiple videos from hundreds of witnesses.
Yes hoaxes exist. They were made to make people ignore what's going on and pass it off as nothing.

DENY IGNORANCE. that's what we are here for yes?

Ok. But the video's are still fake.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join