It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Strange Sounds" videos DEBUNKED and EXPLAINED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

Not all of them. But yes for certain some are. The ones that sound like a dinosaur.. totally fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That video doesn't prove anything anymore than the videos he's claiming to debunk! He claims this is fake noises from a movie, when most of the ones HE shows don't sound like the ones HE plays from the movie. He claims some are "scientifically explained", but offers NO scientific explanation, only tossing out a few meaningless terms. If solar winds, Northern lights, etc, made such noises, it would be known, for a LONG time now. Clearly, this isn't the case. Not one single person offering this "scientific explanation" has offered a single piece of data explaining the mechanics of how this supposedly works. Scientific? Fine, PROVE IT. Details, data, proof. Come on; we have had radio towers, etc., for a long time, and these sounds aren't heard all that time, only recently. I am not saying none of these are fakes, or some mundane thing that t he people didn't ID, but all of them? SOME sound like a badly played musical instrument. Some like something grinding, or sliding across a hard floor. Some, though, are weird. Either there are freaks all over the place, with synthesizers, playing weird sounds to confuse the neighbors, or there is, in fact, some device used by TPTB to make those sounds, and see how people react, or there is something weird going on. It isn't all mistaken ID or fake from a movie. Certainly not ONE movie, making so many different sounds. Plus, a hoax all over the world? Yet NO ONE admits to being in on it? Not one of these supposed pranksters comes out and says, "GOTCHA!"? Hard to imagine. Plus, people hear noises all the time. I hear cars, buses, garbage trucks, snow plows, radios playing who knows what, street maintenance equipment, and the like, and I don't think, "What is that weird sound?" I know it's some sort of vehicle. Monthly, we even hear testing of an emergency alarm system (tornadoes, etc), and that is kinda weird, but people know what it is. With these videos, people report things they never heard before, and many DO, despite the claims to the contrary of the guy in the video, report these to the authorities, asking for answers. So far, no one has received an answer.

We have people from Alaska here, I presume. Other northern places. Any of you ever hear NOISE from the northern lights? I know I never heard that reported. How about people in California, or other western states, or other places that have quakes. Ever hear such sounds around quake times? If the answer is no, then we cannot use those "explanations".

This stuff, whatever it is, is far from debunked.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

Ive noticed that there isnt a single car alarm going off in any of these videos. a noise of that magnitude would set off any car alarm due to the vibrations on the windows. I agree that all these videos are fake. If i heard them myself i would flip when everyone seems to be calm. Great prank to who ever started it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My take 99.999% are hoax, or the new form of planking.

To me there is a strong possibility of disinformation and or distractions going on.
Condition us to think all weird sounds are a youtube joke and we will ignore the next weird thing we hear.
Even if it doesn't work on us, when we tell the story others will think it's the latest meme.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

This guy is a nut. Trust me. I've been following him on YouTube for a while and whenever he has something to say its usually to talk crap about something, or push an opinion. The first 2 minutes of the video will be "oK" but then he'll start to ramble and talk trash about everything that has nothing to do with the subject matter. Besides, you can't debunk these sounds.

You would have to replicate them and if you can hear the sounds in such a HUGE radius I doubt you can replicate them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join