It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Splinter Cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok, I want to buy Splinter Cell but I dont know if it is better for PC or GC, these are the only 2 systems I have, and NO, I don't have a XBOX. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Which ever one you choose, you will be pleased. But I would get it for the Cube.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well I never played it on the Xbox or GC, but on my pc it runns great!
It's an awesome game. But unfortunately I do not have enough patience/time for videogames lately...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If you have a powerful PC with at least a Geforce 4 Ti card I say get the PC version. If not get the GC version.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Like Ocelot said, if you have the graphics/processing power on your computer, get the PC version.

I have the X-Box version and it is absolutely brilliant. I haven't played the GC version but I've played other games on it. When it comes to Splinter Cell, I think the X-Box control pad is the better one for this particular game, its alot smoother and the "lock picking" mode is actually a marvel in itself.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Liek said prior you need a powerful comp. But idk GC and spliter cell dont seem like they mix. GC seems like a 10 and under system. Notin against u. Im goin to get the PS2 version tonight

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Get the cube it may be cheaper, heck gets whats ever cheapest they sposed to be all great besides that game is like the newest SolidSnake style game out there.

HEY any one remember Metalgear for nintendo? I still have it!

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I do have a Gforce 4 Ti, but only a PIII 850 Mhz CPU.

AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Get the cube it may be cheaper, heck gets whats ever cheapest they sposed to be all great besides that game is like the newest SolidSnake style game out there.

HEY any one remember Metalgear for nintendo? I still have it!

I still got it too. Ever played Sons of liberty, its great.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Get the PC version.

It gives you better control and the graphics are excellent.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah dude, get the P.C version, The unreal engine runs really great on computer with highend hardware. You have all the Softbody effects, and the nice dynamic lighting. I played it on the xbox and loved it.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
so who voted it totally sucks lol?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm playing it for the second time.

I love the stealth challenge. They have to come out with SC 2 please! Max Payne 2 till next year.....

I guess I will have to wait.

new topics

top topics

join