It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by intrepid

McCain was born on a military base (United States soil) in Panama I think it was to TWO American citizens. Natural born

He was not a Natural Born citizen - - because the ruling making children of military born on foreign soil - - was made after he was born.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

LOL, keep wishing for the "breakthrough case" that will keep him off any ballot anywhere in the general election.

Good luck with that. Not gonna happen. I love how people on the one hand say the USGOV has all the power in the world to put us in FEMA camps and watch every second of our lives, but on the other hand, some yokel in GA is going to successfully use the (LOL) court system to keep him off the ballot *that counts*. Yeah.

Let's talk towards November when(if) we have a case that pertains to the general election? Otherwise none of this matters.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Annee
What is an NBC?

Natural Born Citizen.

McCain was not.

The ruling to make children of military born on foreign soil natural born citizens came after McCain was born - - not before.

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well LAW is that no one with a dual citizenship can be President of the United States

link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes and Obama chose not to challenge it. Neither he nor his lawyer showed up at trial.

If this is legitmate it could cause Civil unrest and war.But the law is the law and this may be looked into as serious.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

McCain was not.

The ruling to make children of military born on foreign soil natural born citizens came after McCain was born - - not before.

Link please.

ETA: Aren't military bases the same as embassies? Own land in a foreign country?
edit on 26-1-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if Donald Trump jumps back on top this subject.

Nothing was done about it before Donald Trump demanded evidence.So it may play out this way again.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

McCain was not.

Link please.

Its all over ATS in discussion.

Search - - I don't need a link for that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Republicans understand they don't have a chance to win the election, so they are resorting to activist judges to circumvent the vote. This is indeed interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Everyone is going round and round about the issue: What IS the definition of Natural Born Citizen????

I've seen links that "prove" it one way, and links that "prove" it the opposite way.

Rather than continuing to pull up these links and try to "prove" it, we need to wait for the ruling. The ruling will tell us how the judge interprets the meaning of Natural Born Citizen.

I can't wait for the actual ruling, because I find this issue to be very interesting. And just because someone is saying the judge told them all how he planned to rule does NOT mean the ruling has been officially made. I don't believe it has.

So we could continue to debate this for 15 more pages and it won't change the fact that we are waiting for a judge to rule on the concept of Natural Born Citizen.

*It's not about his race.
*It's not about whether he was born in Hawaii.
*It IS about the idea of "citizenship" being different from "natural born citizenship".

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What I want to know is: why has this not been handled with the respect and dignity McCain's situation was handled (and others).

McCain really was not a natural born citizen. Something was drawn up - people signed it - "poof" now you are a natural born citizen.

I agree, but I also think it is Obama's own fault. I think he was uncooperative in the beginning and hoped it would all just go away, and that uncooperativeness cast a shadow of doubt over whether or not his birth certificate even existed.

And, even to this day, we only have the online version. If he requested and provided a real b/c to a real committee of Congress, and got his eligibility established the way McCain did, then all of this evaporates. So why hasn't he?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Its all over ATS in discussion.

Search - - I don't need a link for that.

That's a "no" then. Gotcha. I'm unmoved.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Finally!!! Victory for the courts. His refusual to show up for court is a complete disgrace. I guess the American president thinks he is not held accountable to the court of law. You dont skip Jury duty and you dont skip summons.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

Sour grapes Jack? A judge finally doing the right thing is Big govt?

link   
I guess this whole case hinges on who Obama's father is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f49b08ab40a5.jpg[/atsimg]

or #2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a586a1890b6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9638799d2d55.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama has an easy out but he will never take it!!

link   
Shouldn't the MSM be reporting this?

[/sarcasm]

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

What material could he possibly provide that he hasn't already? It's been proven that he was born in Hawaii AND that his father was a citizen of Kenya. What else is there? "Come clean" about what?

At this poing, it's possible that nothing would be satisfactory, but he stalled in the beginning, and then released a short form, and then released some document online that seems to have a lot of holes in it.

See my response to Annee. He could have left his college transcripts open, he could have requested and presented the original b/c early on, he could have had a congressional committee establish his eligibility like they did for McCain.

For all of us skeptics, his refusal to cooperate equates with something to hide.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Indiana News

Short video voter fraud case Indiana (2008 election) dated Dec 2011

Video only, no text. Shows people taking petitions around and checking with people to see whether they really signed them or not. Mostly finding not. Needed 500, submitted 530, never challenged before.

Fraud means fines and jail.

And all you Obots saying "never gunna happen". I remember last week when you were saying this event in Georgia was bogus. This is real, THIS IS ATS...

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

His online document is what sealed it for me.

The thing had more than a few holes, it was an outright ridiculous forgery.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Annee

What I want to know is: why has this not been handled with the respect and dignity McCain's situation was handled (and others).

McCain really was not a natural born citizen. Something was drawn up - people signed it - "poof" now you are a natural born citizen.

I agree, but I also think it is Obama's own fault. I think he was uncooperative in the beginning and hoped it would all just go away, and that uncooperativeness cast a shadow of doubt over whether or not his birth certificate even existed.

And, even to this day, we only have the online version. If he requested and provided a real b/c to a real committee of Congress, and got his eligibility established the way McCain did, then all of this evaporates. So why hasn't he?

Uncooperative? According to who? Birthers?

I'm sorry - - but I just don't think he was cleared and approved to be president without some kind of validation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join