It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
, I happen to be a photoshop professional with 8 years experience. I'll tell you when the birth certificate came out, I downloaded it off the whitehouse website and looked at it in photoshop. It's 100% fake, and that is a fact.

No, it is NOT a fact, just your opinion. Just how is the pdf a fake?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Why isn't this in the Hoax bin yet?

Oh yeah, because ATS is a right-wing heavy board. Spread all the lies you want.

Your calling me a liar? That this post is a hoax? Maybe you should do some research

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Then the ATS slogan needs to be
" Vote Republican" not Deny Ignorance. "Unbiased" my ass. I had the gall to tell one mod when he dared to say it. Didn't turn out well.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

Oh yeah, because ATS is a right-wing heavy board. Spread all the lies you want.

Your calling me a liar? That this post is a hoax? Maybe you should do some research

I did, and your source has been proven false. You just aren't honest enough to admit it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Way to go Judge!! Obama should not be above the law just because he is the sitting president. I sure hope other states follow suit and force him to provide full fledged documentation that is 100% authentic to prove he is allowed to serve the US in this fashion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

His lawyer filed, asking it to be dismissed (as harassing and groundless.) It's legal to not show up (people do this all the time) -- he was in Arizona. Showing up in a Georgia courtroom would have implied that her case had some merit.

Byrd,

Unfortunately, the judge denied motion to dismiss and ordered him to be their the 26th, which was today. And typically it's an automatic default judgment ruling.

If you or I thought a complaint filed against us had no merit we would have to provide evidence to have the case dismissed, but not showing up after the judge deny's a "Motion to dismiss" is a No No. But maybe Obama is immune somehow, but then again his lawyers failed to provide testimony as to why this is the case.

At that point, it becomes very difficult to undo.

I personally think that not much will come of this, but you never know.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I don't know if it's been changed or edited by the WH since because I haven't studied it for...what...about 2 years now.

oh dear, as it was only released April 2011 how could you have seen it before it was released....

you really should not make things up !

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Are there any Americans here?
All I see is a Republican/Democrat debate going on here.
Ignore the labels, vote America, unless we are to un-American to abandon the labels.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
You can see who are obvious Obummer supporters here.... sad that you guys are willing to let the country burn with him in the drivers seat..... sorry, but its true, and you will destroy your own country by voting for this sadistic man....

Actually, I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for yet. I just don't agree with made-up accusations against someone, i.e., Obama's eligibility. If you don't think he makes a good president, then don't vote for him. But don't just make up stuff to try to get rid of him. Whether Obama gets re-elected should be based on votes, fair and square. If the majority votes him in - then yes, we have to live with it. That's how it works.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It is now.... where it belongs!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The President does not have to show up personally. He does have to provide legal representation , or the case is Defaulted ; usually.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And I believe anyone that feels the need to scream racism,
believes that we still own slaves, and need to defend those that can't defend themselves,
because they in some perverted way, think they own them, and are defending their assets.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh those poor people that can't defend themselves, can't anyone see what an insult that is to the ones they try to protect?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
All the people screaming racism,
we need to protect the first black President,
are actually insulting black people and all their achievements.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If the Democrats crying foul over this in Georgia really wanted to make their point they'd vote for a 3rd party candidate.

How hilarious would it be to see the Libertarian or Constitution party win a state?

Of course, people can't actually think for themselves like that, so...back to status quo.
edit on 26-1-2012 by musicjunkie because: punctuation error...and yes there may be more

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Are you saying that there are more anti-Obama posts than there were anti-Bush posts?

I think it is about even. This is not a right wing site, it's more of an "Anti-current establishment" site or an anti-NWO site.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow, so on one hand we can have a closet muslim for president, on the other hand we can have a Luciferian mormon (Romney). I don't suppose there's an option for president that doesn't involve a servant of Satan around anywhere?

Looks like i won't be voting...ever.

Man what a mess, the dragon owns the entire planet....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

In my humble opinion: I'm really tired of hearing this. Why is it that you people hate Obama so much you're willing to spend ages being unproductive trying to get him impeached and kicked out of office? Its seriously annoying.

"OH I HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH, HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING FOR OUR COUNTRY."

Meanwhile: Does nothing for this Country.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

his father was not a US citizen so he cannot be a NBC( natural.....).
at the time, you take the citizenship of your father, so he can't be POTUS.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

I'll give odds that Georgia will be hearing from the Justice Dept for failing to pre-clear this; it should fall under the Voting Rights Act. The reasoning is, you cannot require Obama to disclose information that other white candidates have not disclosed. Georgia might be able to get away with this only if they required all presidential candidates to submit their long form birth certificates.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join