It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Both parents have to be us citizens at the time of the candidate's birth.......omg

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques

His lawyer didnt show up either. Because NOBODY showed up to defend Obama in this case there is an AUTOMATIC DEFAULT JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT. It has yet to be published but it is AUTOMATIC.

Those that are fighting against me stating that I am wrong just like to argue. It's like you all are stating that because YOU havent been to the moon that it doesnt exist and that the moon is just a fraud to cheat the public out of money.

NOBODY showed up to defend Obama, no lawyers no nobody. He automatically looses. It's called DEFAULT JUDGEMENT.

One person on here today fought with everyone that the cases didnt even EXIST. WOW!

In case you didn't notice I sent you a U2U, in regards to your title, since your thread actually made it to the 'Hoax Bin" for a spell, but was moved back here.

As for someone arguing the case didn't exist, what actually occurred is I asked for proof of the case,court files and someone kindly posted the links, which your OP did not contain.

Also typing in caps shows that your screaming at fellow members on ATS, is this necessary?

The judgment, or Default Judgment has not be recorded yet, or documented, so at this point it does not exist so we cannot speculate that there is a Default Judgment, just because he didn't show.

Now, the probability of a Default Judgment you can say exists, but until then try to be cordial. People are voicing their opinions on your thread.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lol. I love the exclamation marks. Somebodies happy?

I think Obama will get elected for a second term, with or without georgia. I don't necessarily support him, but at this point he's looking a lot better then the alternatives. Not that it matters, in the end.

I can imagine a lot of people in Georgia will be making a statement by not voting.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

His lawyer didnt show up either. Because NOBODY showed up to defend Obama in this case there is an AUTOMATIC DEFAULT JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE PRESIDENT. It has yet to be published but it is AUTOMATIC.

Those that are fighting against me stating that I am wrong just like to argue. It's like you all are stating that because YOU havent been to the moon that it doesnt exist and that the moon is just a fraud to cheat the public out of money.

NOBODY showed up to defend Obama, no lawyers no nobody. He automatically looses. It's called DEFAULT JUDGEMENT.

One person on here today fought with everyone that the cases didnt even EXIST. WOW!

In case you didn't notice I sent you a U2U, in regards to your title, since your thread actually made it to the 'Hoax Bin" for a spell, but was moved back here.

As for someone arguing the case didn't exist, what actually occurred is I asked for proof of the case,court files and someone kindly posted the links, which your OP did not contain.

Also typing in caps shows that your screaming at fellow members on ATS, is this necessary?

The judgment, or Default Judgment has not be recorded yet, or documented, so at this point it does not exist so we cannot speculate that there is a Default Judgment, just because he didn't show.

Now, the probability of a Default Judgment you can say exists, but until then try to be cordial. People are voicing their opinions on your thread.
[/quot

It wasnt you. Someone else said the cases didnt exist. I remember you asking but there was someone else that stated that all of this was BS because the cases didnt even exist

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
27 pages. Seriously! How does this thread not have the [hoax] tag on it already? This has been shown/corroborated several times already (I count five different sources in this thread alone and I didn't get past the 10th page!)

Some may say proven. Some may call it fact. Either way; no decision has been made (ruled). President Obama is still on the ballot. These are facts people!

Sheeeesh!

(edit)For what it's worth I provided the first source to this hoax on page 2!
edit on Thu Jan 26 2012 by Rren because: (no reason given)

This!

Not sure who you are, guy (Rren, if that's your real name), but damn you're really on it. Probably realy good looking too! Bet we can get 100 more pages of fluff on this complete non/fabricated story if we really really try.
edit on Thu Jan 26 2012 by Rren because: spelling/and to say that Rren guy is really cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

No prob.

I know this is a very emotional topic here on ATS.

Either way bust out the popcorn, because this will make waves on both sides of the fence.

Peace out,

RT

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It is a fact, if you are summonsed to court and you do not show, you automatically lose, the only thing the judge need do is publish the No show and that the win goes to the plaintiff, if this was an actual law suite the plaintiff could move for garnishment that the judge awarded them.

The state has the power to halt Obama, he failed to appear and forfeited any rights by that action

link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
I do not blame Obama one bit. This whole birther thing is freaking stupid. Do people really think that the Republicans would not have been able to block his nomination if his residency at the time of birth was even remotely questionable? Really? That's about as ignorant as ignorant gets.

Been to Georgia lately? It is a backwoods, redneck, hillbilly loser kind of state. There ain't nobody voting for Obama there anyway lol.

I am not an Obama "fan" however get a freaking grip and realize that the boy was born in Hawaii for craps sake, oh and realize he is half white for darns sake so tired of hearing him described solely as a "Black" President. He is half a cracker, the Georgia boys should love him lol.

It doesn't matter if Obama was born in Hawaii or the oval office of the white house. What matters is BOTH parents (plural as in the constitution) MUST be citizens AND he must be born in the US (US territorries and military bases count) NATURAL BORN CITIZEN not just a citizen.

link   
I love Georgians!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
27 pages. Seriously! How does this thread not have the [hoax] tag on it already? This has been shown/corroborated several times already (I count five different sources in this thread alone and I didn't get past the 10th page!)

It did have the hoax tag for a while
edit on 26-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by tkwasny

exactly. Thank you

link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
First of all, the republicans would never of let him take office if he wasn't entitled to it. Second, I don't think the president of the United States of America should have to bow down to a frivelous lawsuit. No other president of this country has ever put up with this much crap. If this is going to be how we treat our president from now on, why even elect one. I think the whole presidential race is starting to look like a sideshow. What do you think other countries are thinking of the United States. I'm getting embarrassed to say I am an American.

point.1 This has nothing to do with Republicans letting Obama take office, this is about interpreting the Constitution correctly and to wake up americans. By the end of 2008, there were several law suits about this issue which all of them were tossed for lack of standing. One case made it to the Supreme court thorough the appeal process but it was dissmissed before it was heard on it's merits. Basically, Democrats did not vett him enough and he was certified by congress. When he became President, the people did not have any standing whatsoever to remove him from Office based on these allegations.
point 2. To appear in Court because you are required by law, it is not to bow down, it is to follow the laws of this country. He should be the first one to lead by example whether he thinks its frivolous or not, the court did not think so and neither the Georgia secretary of state.
edit on 26-1-2012 by mrlqban because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
What matters is BOTH parents (plural as in the constitution) MUST be citizens AND he must be born in the US

No, you are wrong again. Obama is naturally born, thus he is the legal POTUS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

You really should stop digging the hole deeper. Please stop talking until you understand which end of your alimentary system you are talking out of.

This was an Administrative Hearing, not a trial. Administrative Hearings are for the purpose of gathering facts. And more facts and objections can be presented until February 5. That means that there is no such thing as a 'default judgment'. There will be a recommendation forwarded to the SoS, who may accept it or not, but it will not and cannot happen before February 5.

Even if there were, according to the reporting from your own link, the complainants rejected the idea of such a thing, insisting instead to shoot themselves in the foot by presenting their crap theories in open hearing and sworn testimony. Furthermore, any such 'default finding' would be in Obama's favor, because doubtful finding must go to the candidate who has after all already sworn that he is eligible, it is the complainants that must demonstrate that he did so wrongfully.

The fact that the Democratic Party of Georgia chose to not participate in the hearing, only means that they didn't participate in the circus. They could not cross examine the witnesses called by the complaints, that is the ONLY disadvantage to them. It does not mean that they cannot provide evidence (my information is that that has already taken place) or refute the arguments presented. They still have until February 5 to do that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Romney's father was not black....

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by snowspirit
He has said during the debates, more than once, that his father was born in Mexico.

How is that different than Obama's father being a Kenyan?

Romney's father was not black....

Correct. He was Mexican.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

This thread is NOT a hoax. It is FACT. Obama made no effort to defend himself against the lawsuits filed against him therefore he looses the case. PERIOD. The judge will make a reccomendation to the Secretary of State to keep Obamas name off of the ballot. ALL ballots as since he didnt defend himself against the allegations the ruling is that he is NOT eligible by DEFAULT.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

IT IS AUTOMATIC THAT OBAMA LOST THE CASE BECAUSE NOBODY SHOWED UP TO DEFEND HIM AGAINST THE CHARGES

News for you. It is not about Obama. It is about the wording in the Constitution.

So - who exactly should they be challenging? Not Obama.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Do not make this a race thing. Romneys father gave up his Mexican citizenship and was an American citizen at the time of Romney's birth.

Obamas father was NEVER an American citizen.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrlqban

So basically a arcane law that barred a woman from voting is the best you can come up with? In that case me being half african american and half puerto rican bars me from voting or running for office. C'mon , and that still doesn't explain what chance Romney has being that his father was born in Mexico.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

This thread is NOT a hoax. It is FACT. Obama made no effort to defend himself against the lawsuits filed against him therefore he looses the case.

Does Obama write the Constitution? No - he doesn't.

Why should Obama show up to this in person? He shouldn't.

Why is this a case against Obama? It isn't. It is a case against the wording in the Constitution.

The whole thing about Obama being a defendant is stupid. He has nothing to do with how the Constitution is written or how the US Supreme court interprets the Constitution - - - which is "not set in stone" - - but is a framework.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join