It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Leave it to 2004, 2008, 2012 and probably 2016 to bring out the worst of ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Oh,

it's kinda of a long detailed answer. It's not really 'one thing' , it's multiple ones. There are many good studies on it online. If you have Adobe Illustrator or any PDF software and download the original PDF the WH released you will noticed right off the bat that certain layer anomalies are way obvious to anyone that knows the stuff.

There's really too much to get into on this thread. Look around, many PDF experts have written about it and some have entire blogs on the subject.

edit on 26-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I see nobody wants to answer my question so I will ask it again.
My question to you and EVERYONE here is this. I do not believe that a person that has held citizenship in a country OTHER THAN the United States AT ANY time in their life should be eligible to be the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces and the nuclear weapons that the President has at his disposal. DO YOU?

This is the reason for the court hearing in the first place. NOT the birth certificate.
edit on 26-1-2012 by candcantiques because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I used to be into graphic design and photo manipulation so I'll take a look and see if I can find the original. Never looked at it.

link   
reply to post by candcantiques

What exactly has he done to justify such paranoia? Economy and liberal politics aside....

link   
I challenge anyone on ATS to come up with a real court case number and summons. Bet you can't, if you can I will offer my apology .

www.pacer.gov...

As of now this case does not exist, made up BS and everyone is wasting there time arguing this issue.

If you can provide us with the court docket number, then we can follow this official case.

"Deny Ignorance"

edit on 26-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
My question to you and EVERYONE here is this. I do not believe that a person that has held citizenship in a country OTHER THAN the United States AT ANY time in their life should be eligible to be the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces and the nuclear weapons that the President has at his disposal. DO YOU?

No, I think the law should be that you must be a full citizen for life from TWO parents that are U.S. citizens,

But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

If it didnt exist why are they talking about it on TV???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

No, I think the law should be that you must be a full citizen for life from TWO parents that are U.S. citizens,

But that's just me.

So if someone has been born in America, went to university in America, worked his or her whole life in America and ran for president, they should be banned from running for president because their father was a duel citizen of the United States and England?

link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I challenge anyone on ATS to come up with a real court case number and summons. Bet you can't, if you can I will offer my apology .

www.pacer.gov...

As of now this case does not exist, made up BS

If you can provide us with the court docket number, then we can follow this official case.

OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216823-60-MALIHI

art2superpac

What do I win?

link   
reply to post by r3axion

If you know anything about layers and how PDFs in Adobe are constructed, the anomalies practically JUMP out at you. Just knowing about grouping and locking or unlocking layers puts you way ahead of the average person.

Like I said, there's tons of discussion from experts on the matter.

edit on 26-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Thank you. Not many people want to answer that question.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Realtruth

If it didnt exist why are they talking about it on TV???

Well that proves it exists, because everything we see on TV exists.

Court docket number, so I can run a Pacer on it, or it's BS.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

www.pacer.gov...

art2superpac

What do I win?

found them nvm

edit on 26-1-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

As long as the father is a citizen of the USA and the mother is a US citizen he is a natural born citizen ( the father or mother can be a citizen of 20 countries but they both MUST be US citizens)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrlqban

Read Minor vs. Harpersett, the ONLY U.S. Supreme Court case that DEFINES what a Natural Born Citizen is by unanimous decision and also gives you a background of the idea of membership in a nation. Its a relative short decision so it shouldnt be too bad to read.. Read U.S. vs Wong Kim Ark as well (although I warn you it's a very long read) and compare this case with Minor's.

IMHO, Minor vs. Harpersett is not ironclad precedent. For example the decision reads:

“The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case, it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens. “

That tells me that they did not feel the need to address whether it was REQUIRED to have U.S. citizen parents to be a natural born citizen. They were simply saying you could not deny someone citizenship if they were born in the jurisdiction and had citizen parents.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

www.pacer.gov...

Docket Number: OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-:1215137-60-MALIHI

That's one of the cases.

link   

www.pacer.gov...

art2superpac

What do I win?

Double thumbs up!

Looks legit. I am going to run a Pacer check tomorrow.

link   
reply to post by candcantiques

So duel citizenship is ok then?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

www.pacer.gov...

art2superpac

What do I win?

found them nvm

edit on 26-1-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

glad you revoked that.

Barack Obama, and the Office of State Administrative Hearings' Docket Number is OSAH-SECSTATE-CE-1216823-60-MALIHI

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join