It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Newt Gingrich Dismisses Pelosi Claims - I've Got A Secret

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Newt dismissed Pelosi claims of secret information.

- Pelosi Attacking Newt-

The question everyone should be asking is "Why is she attacking Newt?"

I think the liberals want Newt out of the way so they can get their dream GOP
candidate - Mitt Romney -. He is their richest 1% poster boy.

David Axelrod is loaded up to turn Mitt Romney into Gordon Gekko.




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Seems like everybody has some "dirt" on Newt. This guy is a lying sack of s.....

He would say his mother is lying if she came forward with something.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Maybe she has pics of Newt having gay sex at Bohemian Grove?

Wouldn't surprise me.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Seems like everybody has some "dirt" on Newt. This guy is a lying sack of s.....

He would say his mother is lying if she came forward with something.



Yes, but read between the lines. Why is she attacking Newt?

She wants Newt out of the way.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Has Pelosi been doing profitable trading in the stock market with her - inside information-?



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh, the hypocrisy if Pelosi..."I have a secret about Newt."

The unmitigated gall of that shrew.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe she has pics of Newt having gay sex at Bohemian Grove?

Wouldn't surprise me.


Pelosi and her minions are wounded from the knock out blow delivered by Newt
in South Carolina.

CBS posted a video on YouTube. Pelosi is afraid of Newt Firepower.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Um, the Dems attack all the Republican candidates. It isn't just Newt. It isn't a conspiracy.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Also, Newt is unelectable due to the fact that his closet - as massive as it must be to hold those fat suits - isn't nearly big enough to contain all his skeletons.

Newt is a wretched human being.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Um, the Dems attack all the Republican candidates. It isn't just Newt. It isn't a conspiracy.


I only see Pelosi attacking Newt.

Nancy has an agenda. Get Newt out of the way ASAP.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Also, Newt is unelectable due to the fact that his closet - as massive as it must be to hold those fat suits - isn't nearly big enough to contain all his skeletons.

Newt is a wretched human being.


Rick Perry summed that up very well.

Newt Gingrich isn't perfect but who among us is?

One thing is for sure. CNN and ABC tremble when Newt walks onto the stage.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


So, Pelosi is the whole of the Democratic party? So she has a stick up there about Newt. Big deal. Karl Rove has a paralyzing fear of Elizabeth Warren. Personal vendettas happen in politics all the time.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I assume the "trembling" is from the ground shaking when he walks?



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I know I'm not perfect. I also know I've never walked out on two sick women and referred to Spanish as "the language of the ghetto".

Sure, nobody is perfect. But that doesn't change the fact that Newt is a hateful scumbag.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


So, Pelosi is the whole of the Democratic party? So she has a stick up there about Newt. Big deal. Karl Rove has a paralyzing fear of Elizabeth Warren. Personal vendettas happen in politics all the time.


Pelosi is their best messenger. She was one of the dems who launched an investigation
on Newt. Now she is running to CNN to play " I've Got A Secret."


Team Pelosi is trying to make old garbage - bounce -.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


I know I'm not perfect. I also know I've never walked out on two sick women and referred to Spanish as "the language of the ghetto".

Sure, nobody is perfect. But that doesn't change the fact that Newt is a hateful scumbag.


Question: If Newt is a -hateful scumbag- how did he get 41% of the vote in South Carolina?


Answer: They realize that Newt can give CNN, ABC & Obama a bloody nose.

Solution: Deny the liberals their - Gordon Gekko / Mitt Romney - and push Newt
in the front door of the White House January 20, 2013.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The question everyone should be asking is "Why is she attacking Newt?"

Because she's jealous that the Speaker (Newt) is probably going to reach higher in politics than she can. Pelosi is a dimwit. I can't believe she was Speaker. That was insanity! And now her little cat and mouse game of 'I've got a secret but I'm not telling .. yet' ... is utter BS. She's a loon.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The question everyone should be asking is "Why is she attacking Newt?"

Because she's jealous that the Speaker (Newt) is probably going to reach higher in politics than she can. Pelosi is a dimwit. I can't believe she was Speaker. That was insanity! And now her little cat and mouse game of 'I've got a secret but I'm not telling .. yet' ... is utter BS. She's a loon.


It's an act of desperation. I think Obama is already packing his bags.

It's over. His policies have failed and everyone knows it.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Let us not forget that the current Speaker John Boehner was one of the ones in the GOP that moved to have Newt removed as Speaker. There are far more things afoot than Pelosi's "I got a secret..."

Think of the push that she is giving Newt by being in a position of opposition since most conservative hate Nancy more than Hilary Clinton. Should Newt win the White House, what kind of dynamics will there be with the House given that past?

Politics is a very messed up game, to give an understatement.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Let us not forget that the current Speaker John Boehner was one of the ones in the GOP that moved to have Newt removed as Speaker. There are far more things afoot than Pelosi's "I got a secret..."

Think of the push that she is giving Newt by being in a position of opposition since most conservative hate Nancy more than Hilary Clinton. Should Newt win the White House, what kind of dynamics will there be with the House given that past?

Politics is a very messed up game, to give an understatement.


Making Newts old garbage bounce won't work.

To quote James Carville : " It's the economy , stupid."

The #1 concern for Americans is the terrible unemployment rate .

The Tea Party will be pushing a capitalist into the White House January 20, 2013.

It's a done deal.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I think the liberals want Newt out of the way so they can get their dream GOP
candidate - Mitt Romney -. He is their richest 1% poster boy.



Mitt Romney is hardly a liberal poster boy. He is a poster boy of the 1% who cries class warfare when anyone questions his riches and the little amount he pays his employees. A person who inherited much of his wealth. A silver spoon child.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join