It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Newt Gingrich Dismisses Pelosi Claims - I've Got A Secret

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The question everyone should be asking is "Why is she attacking Newt?"



That's a fairly obvious answer.... The same reason every politician is attacked when they are running for office.

Politicians are childish and have ugly attitudes. They love to sabotage each others campaigns....

They have agendas and they have people they want to win and people they don't want to win.

They revere the people that they want to win and attack the people they want to win.


edit on 26-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I think the liberals want Newt out of the way so they can get their dream GOP
candidate - Mitt Romney -. He is their richest 1% poster boy.



Mitt Romney is hardly a liberal poster boy. He is a poster boy of the 1% who cries class warfare when anyone questions his riches and the little amount he pays his employees. A person who inherited much of his wealth. A silver spoon child.


That's what the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations were all about.

Create a rift between the richest 1% and the 99%.

Attack capitalism by marginalizing the capitalists.

It won't work but they had to try something.
-----
The solution is clear. Deny the liberals their richest 1% poster boy and
push a tough capitalist in the front door of the White House January 20, 2012.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The question everyone should be asking is "Why is she attacking Newt?"



That's a fairly obvious answer.... The same reason every politician is attacked when they are running for office.

Politicians are childish and have ugly attitudes. They love to sabotage each others campaigns....

They have agendas and they have people they want to win and people they don't want to win.

They revere the people that they want to win and attack the people they want to win.


edit on 26-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)


She is going after Newt because he has the firepower to deliver a knock out blow
to CNN, ABC & Obama.

Those standing ovations were their worst nightmares.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Gingrich is real good about "dismissing" accusations. He threw a snit when the moderator of the debate asked him about the "open marriage" proposition this Defender of the Sanctity of Marriage made to Wife #2. He threw another snit at the next debate when Romney took him down Memory Lane for his ethics problems in Congress. He's good at throwing a tantrum. Not so good at answering in a straightforward way. And when he's posed these questions he pulls an Eric Cartman and starts whining about how the political tone has become "nasty" and "negative" -- this was the guy who, 20 years ago, taught the Republicans to refer to Democrats as "pathetic" and "bizarre"!

It doesn't matter what the accusations are, or even if they're true; his childish reaction shows he lacks Presidential qualities.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
Gingrich is real good about "dismissing" accusations. He threw a snit when the moderator of the debate asked him about the "open marriage" proposition this Defender of the Sanctity of Marriage made to Wife #2. He threw another snit at the next debate when Romney took him down Memory Lane for his ethics problems in Congress. He's good at throwing a tantrum. Not so good at answering in a straightforward way. And when he's posed these questions he pulls an Eric Cartman and starts whining about how the political tone has become "nasty" and "negative" -- this was the guy who, 20 years ago, taught the Republicans to refer to Democrats as "pathetic" and "bizarre"!

It doesn't matter what the accusations are, or even if they're true; his childish reaction shows he lacks Presidential qualities.


Newt isn't dismissing anything.

Hey Pelosi, let's hear it.

Put up or shut up.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Newt isn't dismissing anything.

Hey Pelosi, let's hear it.

Put up or shut up.


The republican party has criticized Newt more than any other group and he's one of their own. In order to vote for Newt, one has to throw every moral standard known to man right out the window. But then, judging by the overwhelming boos that Ron Paul received when, during the S.C. debate, he suggested that we apply the "Golden Rule" to our foreign policy, it is apparent that the GOP is more than willing to do so.

Ever heard the old saying; "Timing is everything?" Pelosi will drop the bomb when the time is right, I assure you. First she will let the GOP nominate the scumbag and then when it's too late to change their candidate, she'll drop the "Fat Man," (her atomic bomb) right in his "Little Boy" lap.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Newt isn't dismissing anything.

Hey Pelosi, let's hear it.

Put up or shut up.


The republican party has criticized Newt more than any other group and he's one of their own. In order to vote for Newt, one has to throw every moral standard known to man right out the window. But then, judging by the overwhelming boos that Ron Paul received when, during the S.C. debate, he suggested that we apply the "Golden Rule" to our foreign policy, it is apparent that the GOP is more than willing to do so.

Ever heard the old saying; "Timing is everything?" Pelosi will drop the bomb when the time is right, I assure you. First she will let the GOP nominate the scumbag and then when it's too late to change their candidate, she'll drop the "Fat Man," (her atomic bomb) right in his "Little Boy" lap.


Pelosi has already retreated and said the dirt is available to the public already.

It was an air ball.

-----
The strategy is clear. Get Newt out of the way.

That won't happen. It's hard to forget the smackdown Newt gave CNN & ABC.


edit on 26-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I KNOW what it is..

Newt Gingrich Hilary Clinton sex tape



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I KNOW what it is..

Newt Gingrich Hilary Clinton sex tape


Maybe so.


Also, remember Filegate? Hillary and the libs have the goods on all of the members of
congress.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Look, Newt has publicly stated that Pelosi cannot reveal what she knows because it would violate House rules. He thinks that he is protected by these rules, so he's telling everyone to just look it up in the public records while he maintains that he did nothing wrong.

I'd be willing to bet that if need be, Pelosi will resign from the House in order to expose the not-so-public truth about Newt Gingrich but she won't do it unless she has to. I think she actually wants to keep her seat in Congress, but is willing to sacrifice it if it means exposing Newt for who he really is. That's why Newt is challenging her to put up or shut up, he knows that in order for her to expose him, she will be forced to resign so he is willing to bluff at her.

If need be, Pelosi will talk if and when the time is right.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish
 


There are ways around that. She could do it through a 3rd party.

She is hoping the threat alone is enough to push Newt out of the race.

It won't work. Nice try.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Actually, we're hoping Newt does NOT get pushed out of the race, at least not yet. Newt probably represents our best chance of winning and that's why it's far too early to expose his dirty little secrets. Nominate him and then you'll see what a mistake you've made. Go ahead, make our day!



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Actually, we're hoping Newt does NOT get pushed out of the race, at least not yet. Newt probably represents our best chance of winning and that's why it's far too early to expose his dirty little secrets. Nominate him and then you'll see what a mistake you've made. Go ahead, make our day!


If you want Newt to win the nomination then you should be cheering him on.

Run....Newt.....Run!

Instead, you guys are throwing rocks at him.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I KNOW what it is..

Newt Gingrich Hilary Clinton sex tape


Maybe so.


Also, remember Filegate? Hillary and the libs have the goods on all of the members of
congress.



i heard it was called the newty movie



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar
 


How dare you abandon the Republican talking points!

Obviously Newt is a "Threat".



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Is that a joke?

How did a racist scumbag win South Carolina?

You answered your own question.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66
 


He won the debate. Pelosi and the MSM are afraid of Newt.

Newt is a credible threat.

Click on the link and view the standing ovations at YouTube.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


So he got a standing O from a bunch of Republicans?

A pedophile would get a standing O at a NAMBLA rally.

Doesn't make him electable.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66
 


More standing ovations are on the way.

The GOP has momentum.

Pelosi is just acting crazy out of desperation.
-------
We will know more on Tuesday to see if Newt grabs Florida as well.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the resent poll shows Newt in the lead www.politico.com... from the link

Gingrich (R) 40%
Romney (R) 34%
Santorum (R) 11%
Undecided 7%
Paul (R) 6%
None of the above 1%
so with all the negativity Newt is still in the lead, when his pants are full of lead, so as is head.
edit on 26-1-2012 by bekod because: editting




top topics



 
2
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join