It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chipped Supersoldiers spreads Antichrist agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He just gave his second large interview on Project Camelot. I will not name him (anyway his name is fake) and will not give the link for various reasons, but you will find it upon clicking on Project Camelot website.

He himself says he has implanted device, despite he denies the device itself manipulates his thoughts.
What he says is the current timeline, together with all other parallel timelines and realities (an issue quite discussable) will converge into one or two inevitable reality on 12/21/2012. No matter of choice you and I take today, we will meet that common destiny. He did not say what that big event will be on 12/21, neither what smaller events will precede it this year. He spoke of consciousness rise and body change due to micro black holes coming from the sun. In fact this is not a new idea, of so called dimensional shift. The new is the absolute certainty that this chipped person expressed in the inevitability of the choice. The only other option for those who want it, is a total planetary doom called Timeline 2. I.e. what he offers to us is: do or die.What is the difference with the Antichrist's expected reign where all problems of today will be magically resolved and the people will be offered a delusional paradise, at a price - the mark? They may even be promised lifespan much longer with abilities to go thru walls etc, as it is said to be with the 5D existence of body (???)

The only thing that stops me to declare openly and loudly that the Antichrist reign will start on 12/21/2012 or shortly after (some say 1/1/2013) is Our Lady of Fatima promises of an Era of Peace after a planetary disaster and/or WW3. Such an Era of Peace is not the Millennium of Jesus Christ (much bigger, ultimate fulfilment) and is logically to precede the Antichrist either. The Mother of God is the only weight that for me still holds the balance and does not allow the rise of the cursed one. But his forces are already in action, and spread frely their agenda. It is bought in large by masses who are no more Christian, who already implore eastern and esoteric ideas of reincarnation and who instead of resurrection given by Jesus Christ the Son of God, expect another type of transformation called 5D or Ascension (term that has nothing to do with Jesus' Ascension to Heaven). Be watchful, says our Lord, because you don't know the day or the hour!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sorry to ask a question, but what is this project camelot?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dear daaskapital,

Project Camelot is a website, an organization that actively interviews people with alternative news. If you search it on the web you will find many interesting YouTube videos and articles and no I am not a member. Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
He just gave his second large interview on Project Camelot. I will not name him (anyway his name is fake) and will not give the link for various reasons, but you will find it upon clicking on Project Camelot website.

He himself says he has implanted device, despite he denies the device itself manipulates his thoughts.
What he says is the current timeline, together with all other parallel timelines and realities (an issue quite discussable) will converge into one or two inevitable reality on 12/21/2012. No matter of choice you and I take today, we will meet that common destiny. He did not say what that big event will be on 12/21, neither what smaller events will precede it this year. He spoke of consciousness rise and body change due to micro black holes coming from the sun. In fact this is not a new idea, of so called dimensional shift. The new is the absolute certainty that this chipped person expressed in the inevitability of the choice. The only other option for those who want it, is a total planetary doom called Timeline 2. I.e. what he offers to us is: do or die.What is the difference with the Antichrist's expected reign where all problems of today will be magically resolved and the people will be offered a delusional paradise, at a price - the mark? They may even be promised lifespan much longer with abilities to go thru walls etc, as it is said to be with the 5D existence of body (???)

The only thing that stops me to declare openly and loudly that the Antichrist reign will start on 12/21/2012 or shortly after (some say 1/1/2013) is Our Lady of Fatima promises of an Era of Peace after a planetary disaster and/or WW3. Such an Era of Peace is not the Millennium of Jesus Christ (much bigger, ultimate fulfilment) and is logically to precede the Antichrist either. The Mother of God is the only weight that for me still holds the balance and does not allow the rise of the cursed one. But his forces are already in action, and spread frely their agenda. It is bought in large by masses who are no more Christian, who already implore eastern and esoteric ideas of reincarnation and who instead of resurrection given by Jesus Christ the Son of God, expect another type of transformation called 5D or Ascension (term that has nothing to do with Jesus' Ascension to Heaven). Be watchful, says our Lord, because you don't know the day or the hour!

If this mans name is fake, why not name him? "Various reasons" isn't a very good reason in my opinion. This thread, if I read it correctly, is about a man who got an implanted device? Did he get it willingly or was it forced upon him Ala aliens abduction? Is it a thought control device of some sort? You really need to clarify your post as it is kind of confusing. Please provide some source material as this does sound interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Okay, thanks for the reply mate

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Can you tell me where in the bible it states "The" Antichrist is coming.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Believe absolutely nothing presented on the project camelot site. I first went there in 2005 and have monitored it's development since then. They have interviewed a swath of wackos who blow mostly HOT AIR and cannot substantiate ONE WORD of what any of them say. Just ignore it... be warned...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The guy's name is "Bill Wood". He claims that he is an ex navy seal who was sent to fix the looking glass (machine to tell the future), because it kept giving the same "timeline", or series of events after Dec 2012 no matter what they did to try to change the events. He was unable to fix it. He said that no matter what happens between now and Dec 2012, all timelines will "bottleneck" and converge into one of two timelines. Timeline 1 being the "good" one (world peace and so forth) and Timeline 2 being "bad" (world catastrophes which could end up spelling the end of the world).

It is a very interesting interview. He goes into how he flew the Tomahawk missiles into targets and then would find out later that the targets were innocent people. He said that at one time he refused to hit a target a second time because he saw people running to help the people in the building that was hit with the first missile. So he flew that missile into a mountainside where it wouldn't hurt anyone.

So then, he says, the military wanted to get back at him and because they didn't want to implicate themselves in the bombing, they got him on a sex offender charge instead and sent him to prison for three years. So that's why, he claims, he is under a fake name because he is actually a registered sex offender.

Who knows who to believe anymore?? The interview never said anything about an "antichrist". He did, in the second interview, talk about the little wormholes and said that that is what CERN is actually trying desparately to find. He said we will be inundated with many many of those little wormholes in Dec 2012 and will somehow shift us all to a singular timeline.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSleepCreep

The story about the implanted device is: The man claims he already has some natural psychic ability, or a good intuition as he humbly puts it. Then the military implanted this "device" which was supposed to accentuate his psychic abilities. He believed it at first, but then found out later that the implant was a plain piece of metal.

He said they did that because they wanted to make him believe that his psychic abilities would be enhanced, and then when they removed it, they wanted him to believe that now he wouldn't be as psychic. Kind of like a placebo effect.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSleepCreep

Project Camelot... I find it very hard to take anything serious from them...

My take...

If the universe is relatively flat, or just 'flat out' flat.... in which mainstream science likes to imply, because it's more mathematically feasible or obtainable to conclude.
Then to say that different dimensions or universes float above each other, like pages in a book, which is a common description that I have observed.
Knowing that there is no such thing as parallel lines
( lofi.forum.physorg.com... ) interesting small conversation about the topic
If there is at all a coherent structure that applies geometry, including the mathematics behind it. As well as the notion that all things occur in cycles, or patterns which is the basis for mathematics in the first place.... AKA "Mathematicians seek out patterns"

If these 'dimensions' or are not static and always moving, changing, shifting, and evolving.... it would then make sense that there is an underlying pattern, measured in intervals of time that correlate with the movement of said 'dimensions' or layers of other universes. Or something to that effect... Right?

P.S. I apologize for using universe(s) and dimension(s) interchangeably, consider it a lack of effort in trying to explain this basic concept....

Now imagine a graph, with the vertical integers being represented by Y

Now imagine these set parameters
-All layers created at same time(which doesn't have to be the truth of the matter to make this possible and illustrate my point)
-All layers have their own cycles or forms of wave-function type applications that can be used to determine their position, volume, density and probabilities at any measurable time.
-These cycles or function type applications oscillate at different sums of intervals of time

Now lets say
works better if they are prime numbers, for it expands the period of time in which they will interact.)
cycle1 is to be 12 years
cycle2 is to be 10 years
cycle3 is to be 8 years
cycle4 is to be 6 years

So....

so the time it takes for Cycle4 to come back to 0 is 6 years, but it will take 2 full cycles for it to merge with Cycle1(1 full cycle((x12 years)) = 12 years) at point 0.
Then to introduce Cycle2 which is to come back to 0 in 10 years, it would take 6 full cycles(60 years) for it to merge with Cycle1(5 full cycles((x12 years)) = 60 years

If this were to continue on, with all of the respective cycles1-11(11 Dimension/Universe being supported mainstream theory) down the line of time, there will be a moment of time in which all of the existing 'dimensions' merge.
So, I'm not personally going to out right deny this 'theory' or 'prophecy', but it's not as simple as it was stated, nor does it have any real explanation to justify the claim(other than the weak one that I presented)

This is dependent on multiple variables/functions/models, such as
Time, infinite in expansion, finite in oscillation amplitude or wave length, mass of said universes(as mass dictates time), if they are separated, if they are intertwined, and all that fun stuff.

Also, if this were the case, and the different universes were created at the same time, would we not be able to observe the interactions between merging layers? Or are the cycles separated by such large periods of time, that this would have never been observed? This can all be changed if the emergence of said layers didn't happen at once, but over a period of time.

My personal opinion is that the number is not 11 dimensions/universes, rather there is 12 with an emerging 13th that will evolve into 1, and the 13th is always being created until a time comes when all of the 12 become 1, using the 13th as a dimension of transition, and then it all starts over again.
Which I base on multiple number theories, sacred geometry, philosophy, and evolution of creation through numbers with attached meanings... much of which has been adhered to by many authors and to foundation of multiple institutions and doctrines.
Next I would place 12 coordinate planes acting as vectors with time being an constant when viewed from 'outside the box', each with its own specific physics and over all construction as far as relations and interactions go.... essentially being at equilibrium, but due to the differences in mass, they are not, keeping things moving. Kinda a Cuboctahedron meets Multi-verse type scenario...

ok, that's enough rambling on about a theory that doesn't mean anything. Regardless, it's an interesting theory in which you have presented us by a TBD Project Camelot contributor.

BTW, Favorite lyric of the day...

"Mathematics"
[Mos Def]
"Numbers is hardly real and they never have feelings
but you push too hard, even numbers got limits
Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret:
the million other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics"

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is he trying to imply that people who are into eastern esoteric/philosophical teachings could be aiding the anitchrist??Or am I missing something???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

The Mother of God is the only weight that for me still holds the balance and does not allow the rise of the cursed one.

That whole "mother of God" spiel just proved he was part of the anti-christ. As it implies that Immanuel is a created being and denies the deity of Jesus and him being God.

John 1:1-10

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

I definately wouldn't be listening to that source. In fact, i'd forget he ever said anything at all unless you want to get decieved to by Lucifer.

top topics

join