It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hands off!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
For me its my girlfriend

But that should be obvious

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Do not touch my sword.

I collect them, and oil them. Then someone comes and touches the blade, wich is not good.

So yeah, don't touch it!!

vvv

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

My brother is about the same way, you can't go near his swords.
When I helped him move, I had opened the u-haul and a barrel of swords came falling out, broadsword slid right passed my ear...whew...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I get a massive case of the willies when a total stranger touches me, whether to usher me through a door or grab my arm to get my attention. I don't mind if it's someone I know, but total strangers...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
nobody touches my monkey. simply put, it's not allowed.

he's a bit cantankerous so it's really in your best interest to keep your hands off.

and for those of you that don't like your hair being touched, I give you the ultimate don't touch the hair moment. volume needs to be turned up.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Do not touch my sword.

I collect them, and oil them. Then someone comes and touches the blade, wich is not good.

So yeah, don't touch it!!

vvv

VVV i'm jealous you have a sword. I love the pics btw you have posted with it.

I have always wanted to learn how to use a sword and crossbow....watched a lot of Buffy back in the day

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie
I don't like when I just fix my hair then stupid people touch my hair and mess it all up like OMG back up off my hair fools! Also hate when I get in someones car and my hair is looking fly then they roll the windows down to mess it all up I don't like the wind touching my hair either! I do not like people to touch my camera while they are drunk and being clusmy. My phone because, it is new and I do not want a cracked up screen like most people have! If I have egg rolls from jack in the box don't thouch those ethier those are MINE!!! o not want no one to thouch my lighter because, most of the time thye put it in thier pocket and I will never see it agian!!

People who touch my hair when it's done I want to smack. lol

I wear my hair in a pony tail sometimes but it's in a certain stylized way and people ALWAYS feel the need to pull it. Why is it ok to pull my hair? I'm 33 yrs old lol.

LOL yea I lose lighters all the time that way!

You must really like their egg rolls
We don't have that place here in FL but I've heard it's good.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Wow, touchy....are we?

But I will say this, I only drive manual shift cars, because I can save 5-10 mpg with them.
Neutral and a clutch will help get any car into the 40-45 mpg range.
It's not a distraction to drive a manual, in my opinion, I actually pay more attention with it.
Then again, I am vehemently against people driving with "distractions"...i.e., cells, food, etc...
But that's another thread...

edit on 25-1-2012 by havok because: clarity

Hehe

Agreed on the manual points you made! I drive in neutral a lot and downshift to save on breaks. I love my manual and I get great gas mileage in it. I had a Neon prior that sucked gas like there was no tomorrow! Drove me nuts! At one point I was spending 600 bucks a month for gas to get to work and back, my rent was 500!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont like it when people touch my nipples, always makes me feel nauseous. It doesn't stimulate me in any way.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm with you on the laptop. I have a Gateway NV53, and while it may not be state of the art, I still have a lot of important files on it that, if lost, would result in near catastrophe.
My books are a big no-no for touching. I recently bought a nice bookcase for my overflowing collection. Prior to that, they were just sort of laying about. One day when we had family over, one of the youngins got into where I kept most of my books. Next time I go into that room, pages are half-torn and some liquid was spilled all over one of my favorites. Ever since then, I guarded my books with my life.
Finally, it is anything that I am wearing. I have to resist the urge to knock away the hands of people who just randomly grab by my neck to see a little dragon pendent I wear. They don't even ask sometimes, just say "ooh, shiney" and grab.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join