It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVOLUTION - Did YOU Know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
-Bacteria has less than 500 genes. Humans have more than 22 thousand genes. Ask yourself a question: Can evolution program genes?

Science lacks a single formula to describe how life originated. Any theory worth considering must contain measurable formulas to describe what is being studied. Evolution cannot be measured. Intelligent design, however, can be measured and verified. Consider these simple comparisons.

-The Human body is produced by 22 amino acids that are read by the ribosomes to produce proteins that construct the body. Hebrew tradition states that the universe was constructed from the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. There are 22 Hebrew letters that originate our current western language. Ribosomes read the amino acids from roots of three or more to produce proteins. Hebrew starts with a three letter root, then branches to other words by adding other letters into the chain. There are 24 Greek letters that make our language of science and mathematics. In total, there are 46 chromosomes that produce the body from information. What are the odds that the 22 letters of Hebrew and the 24 letters of Greek just happen to add up to 46? What are the odds that RNA and DNA can best be described as sentences that follow linguistic rules? What are the odds that the proteins in your body are made in chains like sentences?

Your choices are two: 1) We are designed 2) We are a happy accident that defies entropy in information theory

Which is more likely? Again, just look at the bio-mechanical suit you are wearing.

For more on how linguistic rules show up in DNA, consult this article. LINK

Could there be more explanation than this? Yes.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

No consider what we get by following the root of the Hebrew word for "Word" and "World." If one is constructed from the other, this should be defined by the language in a way that can be verified. As it turns out, this is the case.

Word and WorLd. Lamed 'L' means a Shepherd's Crook

edit on 25-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Yes!
We are designed!
By nature, then the universe!
Its pretty much a fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
your adding numbers and assuming they mean something although there are probably hundreds of other things with the same ammount you cant just link things because they add up to the same ammount this is how most doomsday theories come about and how have they all worked???

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with questioning the origins of life on this planet or any other planet. But i think it dangerous to make the assumption that just because scientists dont know the answer to something that GOD did it. Now obviously this means we first have to define ones concept of god(good luck getting everyone to agree with that one)

In short i think its easy to ask someone a questions they dont know the answer to and then make up an answer and pretend thats the real answer with no proof to back it up. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

thats a great way of putting it

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

2) We are a happy accident that defies entropy in information theory

Doesn't entropy requires a closed system ... which the solar system isn't ?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
your adding numbers and assuming they mean something although there are probably hundreds of other things with the same ammount you cant just link things because they add up to the same ammount this is how most doomsday theories come about and how have they all worked???

I don't assume anything. Consider two words from Hebrew and see how they define what I say from within the language itself. WORD and WORLD in Hebews

Then, consider the Bible.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

What are the odds?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
please take a look with an open mind its evolution in work

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What are the odds that RNA and DNA can best be described as sentences that follow linguistic rules? What are the odds that the proteins in your body are made in chains like sentences?
So if we weren't intelligently designed, you would expect our biological design to consist of a random jumble of nonsensical structures? We were obviously created in a very structured and ordered fashion, but we weren't designed by some intelligent being, it was time and natural selection.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by revs0lution

2) We are a happy accident that defies entropy in information theory

Doesn't entropy requires a closed system ... which the solar system isn't ?

You are thinking of entropy in energy. I am referring to entropy in information. With a bit of information in nature, we can expect it to degrade and lose information. Life and DNA are digital so this is not the case. We cannot verify this in any other part of nature except life. Entropy in information is a theory with evidence.

Entropy in Information Theory

Again, ID can measure what it claims. Evolution cannot.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

What are the odds that RNA and DNA can best be described as sentences that follow linguistic rules? What are the odds that the proteins in your body are made in chains like sentences?
So if we weren't intelligently designed, you would expect our biological design to consist of a random jumble of nonsensical structures? We were obviously created in a very structured and ordered fashion, but we weren't designed by some intelligent being, it was time and natural selection.

No. I can prove it from the Hebrew language with two words. WORD and WORLD. Read it yourself.

WORD WORLD in Hebrew

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

-Bacteria has less than 500 genes. Humans have more than 22 thousand genes. Ask yourself a question: Can evolution program genes?

Of course it can. DNA contains the information for genes to program themselves. If you asked the question who programed the first DNA you might see that more complex DNA has evolved from simpler DNA. In other words, there seems to be some intelligence behind it's design. Does this have to mean God? No. It might be that the physical laws of the universe and at the quantum level govern such things.

The question your asking really doesn't get down to the point.

Who designed the universe and all it's laws? Perhaps God did. Perhaps no one. Yes, it's entirely possible these things too evolved from whatever it started with - but therein is also flawed thinking. Why assume that everything had to have a beginning?

This may be the stumbling block that causes us never to know the correct answers to these questions and keeps us looking in the wrong places.

I believe the truth of God and Science is one and the same all rolled up into a form we separate because we cannot understand it with our limited minds.

I'll say that again just to tick everyone off. - Ha Ha.

God and Science is one and The Same.

This does not negate a belief in either one once you learn to look at the situation from a different view. We simply cannot prove one over the other because we are both looking at them wrong and lack proper information and understanding.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

There is nothing wrong with questioning the origins of life on this planet or any other planet. But i think it dangerous to make the assumption that just because scientists dont know the answer to something that GOD did it. Now obviously this means we first have to define ones concept of god(good luck getting everyone to agree with that one)

In short i think its easy to ask someone a questions they dont know the answer to and then make up an answer and pretend thats the real answer with no proof to back it up. Just saying.

I didn't say that God did it. It is implied from the proof in ancient scripture. They had no way to know what they were saying. The implications are there. Look at it on many levels. There is no accident that scripture can nail this from every aspect.

Linguistics

Quanta and Light

The Trinity and the Quantum Observer

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The human mind cannot be replicated through evolution. Your mind is who you are. With all the millions of animals to exist on Earth not one can compare to the mind of man. Never have, never will. It is our unique mind design which allows us to innovate constantly. The animal kingdom cannot do this, therefore no animal has taken even a babystep compared to the leaps man has taken throughout history.

The fossil record would be overwhelming with evidence of earlier humanoids. It's not. They are either humans or some sort of ape. Some are possibly extinct species of ape but no such thing of pre-evolved man.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Of course it can. DNA contains the information for genes to program themselves.

Then you must admit that consciousness preexists matter. For genes to make a choice to program themselves, they must be able to collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity. Collapsing wave function theory must be present in our physical universe for genes to make the choice. Consciousness must preexist matter.

On another level, we see this from the standpoint of the quantum observer from the measurement problem. When matter is observed, it is a wave. When not observed, it is a particle. This fundamental understanding negates the possibility that genes can program themselves or collapse the wave to change the states of matter. Collapsing wave theory is the only way to change the states of matter. It's called choice by a simple definition.

Show me how information makes a choice to design a body as intricate and subtle as ours.

Wave function collapse and entropy in information theory must be seen for evolution to be measured. They create a paradox that cannot be resolved unless consciousness pre-exists matter.

God said that He is the "Great I AM." He also says this:

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

exactly. you have a choice to believe god created you, but left the universe up to physics or not.
however if he did create you, he sure the hell choose evolution as his vehicle.
perhaps he has infinite time, and takes delight in such things as evolution?
just saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm curious, why hebrew? Why doesn't this information appear in older written languages? It would seem to me if this information were correct we would see evidence in something like cuneiform or the proto-hieroglyphic writings we have available.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In the beginning the WORLD was GOD

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Of course it can. DNA contains the information for genes to program themselves.

Then you must admit that consciousness preexists matter. For genes to make a choice to program themselves, they must be able to collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity. Collapsing wave function theory must be present in our physical universe for genes to make the choice. Consciousness must preexist matter.

On another level, we see this from the standpoint of the quantum observer from the measurement problem. When matter is observed, it is a wave. When not observed, it is a particle. This fundamental understanding negates the possibility that genes can program themselves or collapse the wave to change the states of matter. Collapsing wave theory is the only way to change the states of matter. It's called choice by a simple definition.

Show me how information makes a choice to design a body as intricate and subtle as ours.

Wave function collapse and entropy in information theory must be seen for evolution to be measured. They create a paradox that cannot be resolved unless consciousness pre-exists matter.

God said that He is the "Great I AM." He also says this:

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

I love how you simply ignored the rest of my post but I can work with this. I admit no such thing about consciousness. You are trying to use science to justify a belief in faith.Theories are just that.. theories.. they change like Madonna changes her underwear. Theories hold no real truth. The information does not have to have consciousness as we know it to make a choice. Right there you are limiting yourself to broader possibilities. Your looking into a box for answers when the answer is in that sphere twenty miles away.

Show me how Faith works. You cannot do it because we still lack understanding. I do know faith does work because I have seen it. I have anointed my head with oil and prayed and fasted and seen many wondrous works wrought through my willing vessel such as instant healing.

Now tell me why and how, scientifically this was possible. It cannot be done. Those who believe simply know it does work. I think The Creator uses science to achieve his goals. I believe He uses these same laws of the universe we observe. We call them miracles because that science it so high above our understanding we cannot understand how it works. I do believe we are getting closer all the time to understanding these secrets of God but we only have a tiny part of the puzzle and have a long way to go.

Why do I believe this? There are many things in the Bible that today can be explained by science. God wants us to know Him and in that comes also an understanding of how He works. God would not use a different type of science altogether that we could never understand because this would cause him to be unknowable to us. There is no paradox. We simply don't have the understanding.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Evolution cannot be measured. Intelligent design, however, can be measured and verified.

Oh 'Superior'-bandteacher-Ed...........I see your grossly overinflated ego has spilled over from the religion forum into this one. However must I warn you, your incessant rants containing nothing other than your imagination will not get as much traction here as they did in the religion forum.

You're in over your head....Ed

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join