It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Experiment* Reading Your Emotions & Body Language

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
reply to post by Awen24

i get the impression of insecurity here, mayb not outwardly but theres something there thats holding you back. Smooth hands and yet built upper arms, masculine on most levels but at the same time suggests sensitivity. I get the impressiont he person in this picture prefers to blend in and not cause a stir, i dont know why but im getting the impression of a truck driver or trucks
(mind you iv just spoke to a friend who is a trucker so pay no heed)

confident but sly smile, its nice. You have a trustworthiness about you and i think that this is one of your best qualities, your very comfortable with your life right now and like it just the way it is, you need to take a little tlc time for yourself though to recharge.

to general? its early and the coffee still kickin in

Not a bad attempt. You've probably got about 50%. There's probably some truth about the insecurity element... not so much in terms of my character and personality NOW, but when this photo was taken, I was in the middle of a highly abusive marriage, which I hid from everyone and the world (until I finally had enough, took my daughter and left), so that's probably there behind my eyes.

You're right about the sensitivity element - I'd consider myself as being a pretty sensitive guy... quite creative and in touch with myself on an emotional level etc. - I love to write (poetry mostly, but really anything) and communicate that way frequently... but yes, certainly also masculine. I *love* sport (pretty much anything, but basketball first and foremost), love being a husband and father (now happily remarried!) and so on.

Blending in and not causing a stir? Probably not so much - though I am very laid-back... the trucks don't really work either
I work in Child Care, I'm a centre director - so a position of leadership in which I am (by necessity) both highly visible and required to lead and manage others - both children and staff.

The smile, confident but sly... fits. I'm certainly a very confident person, but also have a burning passion for all things sarcastic. I'm certainly trustworthy too, and others treat me as such and often confide things in me that perhaps they wouldn't in others.

As far as being happy and content with my life - at the time this picture was taken, I was anything but - but I was also VERY good at hiding what was going on behind the scenes. Nobody, literally nobody knew what my life was like until I left my ex-wife and the truth came out.

So... there you have it.

So, do any of these things make you psychic in any way? No, not so much, no. But I do believe that our personalities and character are reflected physically in our features and body language, and you've done an okay job in reading that. I'm sure it's something that would be much more easily apparent in person rather than through a static photograph, which can be deceiving in many ways... or at least not as revealing as a living, breathing, moving human.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by ronishia

Wow thanks for that! I think everything you said is pretty accurate. The female in the picture is me. Here's me by myself if you'll do another that'd be awesome
oh yea and thanks for the compliments!

a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

You are absolutely gorgeous! What a lovely face you have, and a beautiful smile.
Keep on smiling

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good Day! I would love for you to read my pic. This is a link to a photo on my myspace page, it's a GIF and I'm the blonde lady... I'll be waiting to see what you have to say. Thanks in advance

edit on 25-1-2012 by StormMysticD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'm the dude

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey there, as the resident Tarot Reader on ATS it would be great to get some kind of reading myself ... so far people seem pretty impressed with your readings so please have a go at me ... exciting being on the other side of the table

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data

try them. Interested on your response. Notice any similarities at all? probably not to the untrained eye. look close.
see what you can deduct, I am massively intrigued,
thank you

Offhand, I'd say that the woman ( 1 ) is probably the grandmother or mother of ( 2 ). I have no clue about the young guy making faces ( 3 ). He doesn't "fit" with the other two, in my interpretation.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous2323

from what i sensed this is a pleasant surprise, something that will come out of the blue but it will come at a cost - cant say if this is good or bad (the cost i mean) but it will be worth all the stress.

Looking at this new picture - you need to learn to smile more, at least inside because when we smile inside it reflects on our physical being, you have a clutch - a habit that isnt right and you need to learn to pacify your stresses because it is only making it worse. Your naturally inquisitive and miss the outgoing self that you were but im afraid that as people we cant turn back the clock to get to our old selves, think of this time as a growing experience you havnt lost what you once were but have evolved into somthing more, the only person holding you back is yourself - work on your inner turmoil's and everything will fall into place for you - you had some bad news recently but you took the situation the wrong way please look past the words that you were given and search for what was unsaid. be happy all good things come to those that wait, i sense major changes coming your way - go with it but remember to air ont he side of caution i cant stress this enough as there will be somthing that will try to derail your plan's.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

ah at least i got some right for you, im in childcare aswell as a cleaner
its rough going sometimes lol, wouldn't class myself as psycic it hink alot here would say intuitive but hey who knows - i have enjoyed dusting of the cobwebs and retuning myself back into these things. - no idea were the truck element ame in when i saw your picture
i think my thoughts were influenced by just talkin to a truck driver friend of mine - i find if i try and define logic and think too much i get mixed senses on someone which is why i always try and go with what i first sense

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StormMysticD

initial impression in this photo suggests your typical fun loving party girl - but there's more to it than that i think, senses suggests that it wasn't always the case, you used to be kind of reserved in your thoughts and judgements but something tipped the balance and a butterfly emerged. i sense something at this time was bothering you - something you had heard - but I think the outcome was wrong- you have something precious you hide away, i wouldn't hide it enjoy it for what it is.

in the over all general state of things - you are finally settled and in a good place ignore the niggling doubts you have the haters gonna hate as they say

*if you like i can come back to this if initial sense wasnt what you were looking for but my mind is clouded at the moment iv been up and working since 3am this morning so its been a very long morning so far

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skript420

you need to be more comfortable with your situation and yourself first off - i think you feel kind of out of sync with everything, dont be so judgemental things will work out for the best

i sense you like to feel in control of things and have a set routine you do everyday - you come across as relaxed with a bit of self confidence but don't let that ego overrule your decision making, i bet you get moody alot and have a 'stare' everyone hates even when your not intending to stare like that - soften the eyes slightly and dont wrinkle the nose so much. Being competitive and passionate is a great thing bring that into other situations just dont overdo it to much.

i sense the color green places some part in your life - not sure why as its confusing me a bit but thats what i see when i look at you - green and cards of some sort.

unfortunatly thats all the sense i get just now sorry

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hey iv heard good things about you
- iv not touched my tarot in ages but i usually only allow my mum to do mines dont know why lol i feel kinda nervous now : / lol

Any ways, from my initial senses from this picture - I sense that your a pretty practical person , you actually have a very impish sense of humor and but you can be far to quiet for your own good, you are not bothered with the fancy things in life your more than happy to go with what you have, you love the simple pleasures that are around you and have at least for the most part been pretty sensible in your choices in life - , you have been graced with a few very good companions in your time who have stuck with you through thick and thin, irrigardless to how much you have tried to push them away.

But there is somthing more than that - something that you deemed important, and put your whole being into for so long has taken a seat on the back-shelf of your current priorities this has made you feel a bit weary almost lethargic. take a step back and re-evaluate your current situation and things will become more clear for you, the decision you had/have to make will be a tough one, someone or somthing has forced your hand to act accordantly, but it will have/had to be done, but things will become more settled - balanced,

i sense success and a run of good fortune to come your way, your path will become clearer but i feel that right now it is clouded to you no matter how much you seem to look for the answers, please keep your heart open as you have done - you appear to be a very kind hearted person you just need the right people to see it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

WOW Thank you... Yes, I'd like you to read further. During this time I was starting my own production company & found a business partner that moved me along soooo far. He passed away and left me with a lot of confidence to move forward. Also, you hit it on the head about being reserved, that was me in my younger years, but I can say with confidence I've definitely come out of my shell

I had a really difficult childhood and am now able to put that behind me... One other thing, everybody I encounter says I look like a "party girl" I'm interested in what gives that impression? I don't drink or go to clubs, I'm a mother of two and grandmother of 4 soon to be 5... Once again thank you for you time!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
reply to post by woodwytch

hey iv heard good things about you
- iv not touched my tarot in ages but i usually only allow my mum to do mines dont know why lol i feel kinda nervous now : / lol

Always good to know people think well of you ... and certainly no need to feel nervous I'm just like you ... I do what I do.

Any ways, from my initial senses from this picture - I sense that your a pretty practical person , you actually have a very impish sense of humor and but you can be far to quiet for your own good, you are not bothered with the fancy things in life your more than happy to go with what you have, you love the simple pleasures that are around you and have at least for the most part been pretty sensible in your choices in life - , you have been graced with a few very good companions in your time who have stuck with you through thick and thin, irrigardless to how much you have tried to push them away.

I am a practical person ... and I do have an 'impish' sense of humour ... some might say caustic ... I enjoy the banter it brings out the best (worst) in me
... I think many may beg to differ on your suggestion that I am too quiet for my own good (I can talk the hind legs off a donkey) however that is my public persona and I do a lot of inward thinking and rarely share my problems with others ... definately love the simple things in life (no frills or fancies for me) ... 'sensible in my choices in life' yes after making the big mistake of marrying a violent bully (many years ago now) but I certainly learned not to make the same mistake twice and wised up to subsequent life choices ... you are spot-on about the good companions I have been and am blessed in that area.

But there is somthing more than that - something that you deemed important, and put your whole being into for so long has taken a seat on the back-shelf of your current priorities this has made you feel a bit weary almost lethargic. take a step back and re-evaluate your current situation and things will become more clear for you, the decision you had/have to make will be a tough one, someone or somthing has forced your hand to act accordantly, but it will have/had to be done, but things will become more settled - balanced,

This part genuinely shocked me with it's accuracy ... so much so that it bought a tear to my eye and a lump to my throat ... I have to confess I didn't expect you to be so intuitive especially as the photo I added is a couple of years old and the things you mention are current. I won't go into detail but the last year has been hard and many things about the way I live my life have had to change including the work I love doing ... only now are things beginning to come around to normal a little bit more so your words are correct.

i sense success and a run of good fortune to come your way, your path will become clearer but i feel that right now it is clouded to you no matter how much you seem to look for the answers, please keep your heart open as you have done - you appear to be a very kind hearted person you just need the right people to see it.

I will welcome this with open arms and I thank you more than you could know ... you really are one of the genuinely gifted and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Wow, you left me speechless with your accuracy! I've been trying VERY hard to work on my "inner turmoils" but I can't seem to keep them 'in check' so to speak. I will keep working on it. I am very good at telling people to stay positive but I can't say the same about myself. I am nervous, anxious and scared about the major changes coming my way and 'something' that will try to derail my plans. It always seems that things hardly go my way. I have a loving BF, son and dog...I am blessed in more ways then one. Most of the times, I am just scared of losing my family - that is my biggest fear.
When you said 'impish flair' earlier...what did you mean???

I would send you a private message but I don't have enough posts to do so.
edit on 26-1-2012 by anonymous2323 because: adding description

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well thanks for the reply, perhaps you could do it for me at some point? Like I said my life has been riddled in tragedy of late so perhaps best to intuit a better time when the future is a bit brighter? Thanks love.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StormMysticD

One other thing, everybody I encounter says I look like a "party girl" I'm interested in what gives that impression? I don't drink or go to clubs, I'm a mother of two and grandmother of 4 soon to be 5... Once again thank you for you time!

im not sure mayb its because you are so bright and bubbly - it was just the impression i got from the picture. cant explain it really

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous2323

at times you have the tendancy to be a bit devilish - mischievous . is what i mean by impish flair

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

anytime you want one done just let me know hun ok x

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thanks ron, let things settle a bit first, today you would have seen an angry energy, yes green... you know what I mean...but thats not my norm.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Wow, impressive!!

1. I am awkward at times around a group of people and feel out of place.
2. I know what you mean by the stare.
3. Green is a big part of my life. I smoke a lot of marijuana and have a green jeep.

Good job

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join