It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Manhater

Go ahead, laugh.
I never suggested "aliens" now did I?

Maybe all of those folks called the Mayor as a conspiracy to drive
him out of office? That would pretty much take care of it , right?

edit on 25-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I'm suggesting ET's! It's as good an explanation as any I've heard so far.

And for the record I take extreme pride in this post!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Since the 'Expert' in the CBC video says it is something to do with the Ionosphere/Magnetosphere, could it not have something to do with HAARP?
Since HAARP's purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance perhaps this is a biproduct.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Okay so I'm with the aliens group here I suppose in that I do believe they've been here since the beginning of times are indeed the gods of mythology and biblical reinterprations, but while researching the subject of these sounds, I came across this Unsolved Mysteries episode that was posted on youtube. This is the reason why SOPA sould not be legalized!!! Anyways... here is the vid:

ELF from submarines.... not totally impossible!!!! Start at 8minutes in that video.

Not saying that's what it is though. But what I will say is that before I watched this video, all I could think about were the apocalyptic trumpets. And even if they are not "god-made," because I don't believe in a god unless you're talking about the all that we are all part of, or who people think are some are gods because they modified our DNA in test tubes, then it is not out of the question that prophecies self-fulfill by our own people, and whatever is in the bible as a map is not prophecy but a sequence of events that are inevitable. You push one domino and the rest fall over, and they knew what these ELF are.

After this video that is probably a good 10 years old and Revelations, this is my conclusion! These are the trumpets, they were not God-made, and they are probably not "natural."

We can all feel something is coming. I can't hear these sounds, but I really don't go out all that much. To be fair, what set me off were this other series of videos posted by another member who got shut off... This guy basically blabs about stuff I was able to see clear as day in our CURRENT bibles, but goes even further in depth. It would seem that this translator was fired for the Vatican for wanted to publish this work through them. After being fired, he published it on his own, and has been a great read on my kindle... Yes, you can read PDFs on Kindle, woohoo!

edit on 26-1-2012 by Cytra because: Fixed typos

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Power lines can make some weird noise.
*snip*

Interesting, but is that verified? Asking because have been around such lines, and never heard those noises. If it's not something that happens all the time, do they know what would cause it to happen at all?

Never mind - saw that burntheships posted that this was done using special equipment. So we can't hear it with our ears. Creepy sounds, though!

This other stuff.....some I suspect is faked (really DOES sound like musical instruments), and the rest, who knows? A "climate change" guy telling us not to worry....well, that worries me! Isn't telling us TO worry their usual game?
edit on 26-1-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: update

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
People have been hearing noises throughtout the world recently and i have yet to find an explanation anywhere on this phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

To be honest, I listen to these videos and all I hear is construction work off in the distance, that a lot of people seem to be hearing at the same time. It really does not mean anything.

The fact that they've being heard world wide at the same time, well, really just says people have learned how to record them mostly, and share with everyone else. I mean, we're not sharing here videos that people could not record. Hence the "pictures or it didn't happen" faction of ATS.

Not saying they're not real! On the other hand, that we're ALL hearing about these so called "trumpets" is the really alarming part. And that in itself fulfills a prophecy. It really Does NOT matter where they come from, the fact is that we are all hearing them.

Peace and Love!
edit on 26-1-2012 by Cytra because: Typos again!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says its normal, nothing to worry about does he? Yet none of us have ever heard this alarming sound before, nor have our grandparents. We're the only ones that get to experience this normal sound and in 2012 too at that, eh?

edit on 26-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
People have been hearing noises throughtout the world recently and i have yet to find an explanation anywhere on this phenomenon.

Not so.. a video posted on the 1st page as described by a scientist: electromagnetic waves from space etc..

Check out SPACESOUNDS.COM and listen to all the really creepy, strange and even similar to this thread

Thus far I haven't heard any indicative of intelligent design.

since the majority of descriptions are similar to "scraping, horns and other warbly type sounds" ..
which resembles organic cause.

Heck, my plumbing sounds like some of these sounds if the pressure is all screwy in the back. The entire house reverberates from a tiny amount of water being crammed through some small pipes with a slight leak to have a small ram-pump type effect. Its loud and freaks people out.
--------
The earth is changing and I personally think these sounds are a signal that a much larger event than we understand is taking place.
I have my guesses but they're only that.

b

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amotkram
Has anyone considered Geomagnetic Reversal?

Wikipedia states that scientist have determined that the earth's magentic field has reversed 51 times.

A History Channel show about the Earth's magnetic field correlated several phenomena to the reversal in the magnetic field.
Holes in the ozone.
Average temperature
Isolated local fluxations in the field
etc...

All of which are currently documented as happening.

Someone with the ability to get the data for these fluxations might want to compare them to the locale of the reported atmospheric noises. It would be interesting to see if there is a correlation.

Consider...
1. Scientific evidence that may be pointing to a drastic global change.
2. Prophetic predictions pointing the same direction.
3. Cultural beliefs pointing the same direction.

There is a documentary about the computer program that could predict general occurrances by monitoring all the communication world wide. (emails, internet, etc...) Now some scientist have derived theories from it that global consiousness can directly affect the future.

So now we might add to the "Consider..." list above global awareness of pending global changes, which then may contribute to the possibilty.

Is it possible for us to 'hear' any sounds from space if there are holes or irregularities in the magnetic field? It is weird how some of the sounds sound like the Voyager 2 Jupiter sounds and how others sound like the noises referenced from the videos of sounds from the sun and how others have a more wind like sound and this one from Venus sounds a lot like the 'trumpets.'

www.youtube.com...

I don't even know if that's possible I know Voyager had something to convert the signals to sound but a thought...

edit on 26-1-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty

Originally posted by tarifa37
Ok listen to the videos with headphone obviously with some volume and you should hear a beeping in the background. Here's the interesting part the beeping is louder in the videos where the trumpet type noise is also at a higher volume.The reason ? Simples its the warning beeping noise of heavy machinery i.e a bloody great snow plow that is touching the kerb with its plough and screeching this noise as it goes along then back up beeping. Listen to the noises this truck is making at 1:20 onwards imagine this echoing around the streets and bingo you got strange sounds in battleford
]
edit on 25-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

correct me if im wrong, but im sure snow ploughs only operate......when theres snow.
Whats this stuff all over the roads in the video, flour ?

edit on 26-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Now if that one was faked. They did a good job. Sounded pretty real to me , though i am no expert. Thanks for posting that one. I havnt seen that one at all yet. (with the native americans)

Though , it is snowing if you think about it. Plows perhaps? It doesnt seem to have the same reverb i hear in some of the ones i have previously watched.
edit on 26-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Hi I posted that because I think it is a snow plough and some clown posted that you need snow for a snow plough and of course snow can clearly be seen in the videos. If you listen to the plough video I posted you will hear a distinct sound that on a different surface or different size plough will sound different and defiantly echo around the quiet streets. The big give away is the bleeping you can hear in all the videos is louder where the noise is louder and quieter where the noises are quieter.. Its the reverse bleeper of what I think is a snow plow.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

guys the first video they are cracking up and it sounds like someone is playing the saxophone. I call fake. Aliens don't make noise and if it was God's Angels trumpets then, we all would hear it at the same time.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm tired of debunkers making everyone feel stupid for hearing these noises and coming to "abnormal" conclusions. This # is weird and it's happening all over the Earth. Nobody knows why and I highly doubt that Mr. Scientist will give me a satisfactory explanation.

It's 2012, The Bible says # goes down, the Myan's and a bunch of other prophets and religions. As pointed out earlier in the thread, this is the begging of something bigger. I can't wait to see you debunk it when it's in your face.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by burntheships

guys the first video they are cracking up and it sounds like someone is playing the saxophone. I call fake. Aliens don't make noise and if it was God's Angels trumpets then, we all would hear it at the same time.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

Where have you been lately?
God's Angels trumpets then, we all would hear it at the same time
The Whole Costa Rica Already heard it

Aliens don't make noise
Really and you know this because??

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Havent quite finished chatching up - but yesterday I was listening to the radio and they were talking about the northern lights.

They played a recorded clip then had an expert to discuss (this was on radio 2 just before 2pm). In the clip they described coloured lights and "sounds of thunder". My ears pricked up at this, but the sounds of thunder were not mentioned again.

They then had callers and a discussion with the expert commenting. She was saying that the solar flares, which are more active than usual, are reacting with the earth magnetic field and we are seeing the northern lights possibly as far south as southern france.

Will listen again to recheck details and either edit or repost.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
this was what i recorded at my house still cant figure it out youtu.be...
edit on 26-1-2012 by porkjaw because: embed fail

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Originally posted by mojo2012

Not so.. a video posted on the 1st page as described by a scientist: electromagnetic waves from space etc..

Check out SPACESOUNDS.COM and listen to all the really creepy, strange and even similar to this thread

Yeah, but...."electromagnetic" means it's radiation of some kind. X-rays, gamma rays, infrared, ulra-violet, radio waves, UHF, VHF, visible spectrum light, etc., are all "electromagnetic." But you can't 'hear' electromagnetic waves/radiation!

The "space sounds" you link to are awesome, but they were recorded by picking up radio waves from space with an antenna or radio telescope and then converting them to sound. When you listen to an FM station, your car stereo is doing the same thing to the radio waves on the frequency of that station. The difference is that the space sounds didn't start out as actual audio that was encoded into a radio wave for transmission. So the "decoding" of the space sounds is sort of an artificial way to allow you to "hear" something that never was a sound at all...in fact it was a lot more like light than sound.

So the scientist saying it was electromagnetic waves from space is really strange. Electromagnetic waves from space do not suddenly turn into sound waves when they hit the earth's atmosphere. If they did, sunlight would be one long loud noise instead of bright light.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I can kinda see what you mean, sorta, but....these people have lived around snow and snowplows all their lives. You think suddenly, out of nowhere, they are just completely baffled by snowplow noises?

A friend of mine said the same sort of thing when I showed him the Costa Rica sounds. He claimed it was ocean waves. As if an entire nation of people who have spent their lives living on the coast would suddenly flip out over wave sounds.

I'm not buying that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiffJordan
I'm tired of debunkers making everyone feel stupid for hearing these noises and coming to "abnormal" conclusions. This # is weird and it's happening all over the Earth. Nobody knows why and I highly doubt that Mr. Scientist will give me a satisfactory explanation.

None of the debunkers have made me feel stupid yet

This stuff is weird, and it is happening in a lot of places...and as you said, nobody knows why. It's just as annoying, IMO, to have some know-it-all 'debunker' pop into one of these threads long enough to post "HOAX omg retards" as to have a different kind of know-it-all pop in long enough to post "HAARP omg" or "LHC omg" or "TUNNELS 4 D.U.M.B.S omg" or any number of other things.

I'm not discounting any of those things as being the cause of the noises, I have no idea what the cause is--or isn't--any more than anyone else does. I just wish people didn't have a tendency to "come to conclusions" without actually having conclusive evidence....including 'debunkers' who think it's all a hoax, or someone running a vacuum cleaner in a warehouse or whatever.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join