It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I sincerely thank you for bringing this to my attention, I think your right in saying that the part about executive order 11110 is a half truth,

What E.O. 11110 did was to modify previous Executive Order 10289, delegating to the Secretary of the Treasury various powers of the President. To these delegated powers, E.O. 11110 added the power to alter the supply of Silver Certificates in circulation. Executive Order 11110, therefore, did not create any new authority for the Treasury to issue notes; it only affected who could give the order, the Secretary or the President.

From Edward Griffin's site.

popsmayhem I now see why you view this as propaganda, I think that Kennedy must have been included in the conspiracy just for the sake of adding credibility to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

So pops...Just to get an idea of where in the world you're coming from, please explain to me where the propaganda is in this video?? Was it the part about the FED being "As Federal as Federal Express"? Was it about the taxation to pay for the interest on every dollar made? Was it about the small group of Elite Bankers conspiring to financially take over the U.S.??

Yes, please point out in fine detail where the lying is being done. Not just some shrewd remarks, but actually educate us on how this was an untruthful animation!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.
It does not matter who makes
it the left or the right im against it.
This is leftist commie propaganda.

Can we say that you didn't watch the video?

The video is totally right. The bankers own America.

Who would you rather have owning America? The drug cartels? Corrupt political figures?

Please dont say "the people".... thats just being naive. Unless you'd rather we have anarchy.

Not trying to be cynical, just curious who you'd rather be in control? The Pope? The Dalai Lahma?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

A perfect representation of one of the leading problems in our government...well-illustrated, clearly stated, and horribly accurate.

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. But I'll have to settle for 1, and calling this the most honest and precise depiction of our monetary system's demise this nation has seen in years. Thanks for posting this video.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I had always bought into that myth.

Thanks for pointing out the reality.

So JFK only delegated power the POTUS all ready controlled, and in essence, turn the power over to a Treas Sec was just another Fed Res member. The real intent was to actually decrease the number of Silver Certs in circulation.

So this is just another myth to keep the sheople running in circles.

Funny how people always blame the Fed Res Act created in 1913, and ignore how prosperous our nation was through most of the last half of the 20th century, during times when the rich paid much higher taxes and business was effectively regulated, and allows them to continue to ignore the destruction that free market economic policies have done to our nation.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A million+ Americans need to storm congress and the White House and hang these people where they stand! And if that doesn't work, burn it all to the ground! Americans are cowards! I have demonstrated here and there thru the years. Even got arrested because of it. What is wrong with America? What does it take in order for Americans to wake up? Ron Paul would be a good start in making change happen, but Americans are just way to ignorant and stupid to know better. If America goes to hell in a hand basket, we will only have ourselves to blame.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Please dont say "the people".... thats just being naive.
Not trying to be cynical, just curious who you'd rather be
in control? The Pope? The Dalai Lahma?

Which do you want, the people running the government or the
foreign corporations and banks ?
Less government, less corporate and foreign bank control
is what is best for a country to stay sovereign and free.
If you have a problem with that then you are not loyal to your country.
And no we don't need the pope to run the country, last I heard
his personal banker got knocked off not too long ago.
This is how the system should work :
@ 38:44 min. in
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join