It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
That is some great video. Great explanations of the whole scam the banks are pulling.

Maybe those who haven't understand the scam yet will understand with this.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.
It does not matter who makes
it the left or the right im against it.
This is leftist commie propaganda.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.

Can we say that you didn't watch the video?

The video is totally right. The bankers own America.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They should be showing this video in schools across America...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.

I guess its easier to call names, plug your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala". Instead of admitting that this is exactly what has happened. Good history lesson on the rise of the bankers I'd say.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Two words...Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have seen this one before and it was good then like it was today! It is a cold hard look at what has been going on for hundreds of years now, there are very few nations that do not have a central bank it is almost scary that We The People let this happen in our own country and have yet to hang any one on our own soil for it. What a disgrace to our Founding Fathers we have become. They wrote our Constitution for us for a reason because they seen all this before. They were not perfect but they new what would happen to us if we let our Nations wealth be controlled by a Private Bank and loaned back to us at a % intrest! S & F nice video

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I've watched this video a few times and have come to a strong conclusion.
There is no answer because the people are scared.

Of course, all the people who viewed this will agree with the premise, but no one will take action.
Everyone is still stuck in the same day-to-day routine, paying taxes, and depositing money.
Money that is specifically inflating to a lesser value each day.

It is a shame to see what we should do, yet nothing is being done.
It is a shame to see what our President should be handling, yet hasn't.
None of the past presidents have.
And if they try, they are dealt with.
Which means the people need to deal with it.
In masses.

It goes to show how much garbage Americans put up with.
WE should've handled this decades ago.
Apparently we are too busy "dreaming".

I hope that the 97% of Americans actually realize the sheet being pulled over their eyes.
And vote Ron Paul in.

He would challenge the status quo.
This country needs to get smart.

And stop acting so stupid.

edit on 24-1-2012 by havok because: clarity

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.

of course he didnt watch it , the clip was posted @ 2:18 and his replay was @ 2:21

any way that was a very well made video

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why though?, why do they do this?, they don't need it,they can't live any longer then the rest of us by having it;they cant take it with them when they die so what is the point of doing all this?.

edit on 24-1-2012 by excelcius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is one of my very favorite videos of all time that make the rounds here on ATS. I have watched it probably 20 times now, and make my kids watch it too. The previous posters are right though: people are too scared to do anything, but I would add that they feel too impotent as well.

The average joe (myself included) say, "What can I do to affect any meaningful change to this monster of a system?" Well I know what we can do, and all it requires is discipline on our parts.

Stop borrowing money. Live debt free. Theses "Sons of Bitches All" have no claim over you if you don't play their game. If we all stop playing the game, they lose by default. That is the only way, save mobs with pitchforks. Hell, even if we have mobs, the architects of this plan are so protected and insulated I wonder if we could even touch them.

We are in the endgame of a chess match that our opponent initiated. They didn't tell us we were playing, and they didn't tell us the rules. Our ignorance and greed over the generations has made our moves without us even understanding. The only way to win is to get up from the table and walk away. Reject the entire game.

So what does that mean to you? Cut up the credit cards. Pay off all your outstanding debt. Pay cash wherever possible. Bank only with local credit unions when you need to. Move you mortgage to said credit unions. Buy what you need, not what you want. If you want something, do like grandad did and save up for it. Live on less; Ignore the media machine that feeds you the bullcrap that you have to have the biggest, best, shiniest, highest resolution, toughest things in existence. Fix your stuff, don't toss it and buy new. Buy locally produced goods and services. You may pay more at Joe's Computer Shack, but that money stays in you community. Eat at local independent joints rather than chainfoods. Avoid at all costs the megabox monsters that destroy community economy. They edge out local business and funnel money from your town.

You make financial choices every day that can support or subvert this system that has been imposed on us.

Yeah, that's a lot to swallow. To start, just pick one thing from this list and try to do it. When you have it down, pick another, then another. That is the most powerful tool you have to combat this plot.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Just wanted to say I couldnt agree more with you more, with that said; "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" JFK

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I like this video and think it goes on a more simplistic view..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Will people ever really challenge it? I can't see it.

I reckon I'll still get called a nut job 10 years from now for my beliefs.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Fascinating video. My question is about the secret meeting in Georgia. If the meeting was secret, how do we know about it now? Who is the top secret name that they can't reveal? Are they claiming that there is danger in knowing this?

Otherwise, I was entertained.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
Fascinating video. My question is about the secret meeting in Georgia. If the meeting was secret, how do we know about it now? Who is the top secret name that they can't reveal? Are they claiming that there is danger in knowing this?

Otherwise, I was entertained.

The meeting was at Jekyll Island. It was very secret, to the point that some members disguised themselves so that no one would recognize them on the travel. It was announced after it happened.

At the end of November 1910, Senator Nelson W. Aldrich and Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department A. Piatt Andrew, and 5 more of the country's leading financiers, who together represented about one-fourth of the world's wealth[citation needed], arrived at the Jekyll Island Club to discuss monetary policy and the banking system, an event led to the creation of the current Federal Reserve. According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta , the 1910 Jekyll Island meeting resulted in draft legislation for the creation of a U.S. central bank. Parts of this draft (the Aldrich plan) were incorporated into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. On November 5–6, 2010, Ben Bernanke stayed on Jekyll Island to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of this original meeting.[9] The Conference was the first official confirmation of the revelations made initially in 1949 by Ezra Pound to Eustace Mullins in his work Secrets of The Federal Reserve and later reported by G. Edward Griffin in his book The Creature from Jekyll Island.
Forbes magazine founder Bertie Charles Forbes wrote several years later:
Picture a party of the nation's greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily riding hundred of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned, lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance. I am not romancing; I am giving to the world, for the first time, the real story of how the famous Aldrich currency report, the foundation of our new currency system, was written... The utmost secrecy was enjoined upon all. The public must not glean a hint of what was to be done. Senator Aldrich notified each one to go quietly into a private car of which the railroad had received orders to draw up on an unfrequented platform. Off the party set. New York's ubiquitous reporters had been foiled... Nelson (Aldrich) had confided to Henry, Frank, Paul and Piatt that he was to keep them locked up at Jekyll Island, out of the rest of the world, until they had evolved and compiled a scientific currency system for the United States, the real birth of the present Federal Reserve System, the plan done on Jekyll Island in the conference with Paul, Frank and Henry... Warburg is the link that binds the Aldrich system and the present system together. He more than any one man has made the system possible as a working reality.[9]

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It would make more sense to show this and
teach personal finance in elementary schools,
instead of promoting alternative family values.

Originally posted by excelcius
Why though?, why do they do this?, they don't need it,they can't live any longer then the rest of us by having it;they cant take it with them when they die so what is the point of doing all this?.

They have more $ then they can count, they can print as much
as they want, so it isn't about money. They don't care about
the money,
It is about control, controlling the masses and our souls.
B.Franklin was right, "He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither"

edit on 24/1/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

But to what possible end though, I mean what possible malicious reason is there to control the worlds population?.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Hardly is this remotely propagandist because it factually explains the Fractional Reserve Banking System.

The problem is those who follow these practices do not explain exactly how they make money by lending out your money (savings) to others for considerably higher interest rates in credit cards than you are being paid for your savings acct or your Bank Certificate of Deposit (CD).

Inflation is also not propagandist but is factual and is taught in any college level economics course.

What is not taught in in any college level Economics course is the actual cause of inflation which is the constant printing of dollars by the FED which dilutes the value (purchasing power) of those already in circulation.

This is why a 1963 Fuel Injected 327 Chevrolet Corvette cost $4,000. new in 1963 and a new 2012 Chevrolet Corvette costs $50,000. (base) today.

This is Also why the Govt no longer publishes the M3 Money Supply numbers any longer.

It would reveal just how much paper the FED is actually printing.

This also is Not propaganda whatsoever but Fact and is the nature and fate of all Fiat currencies.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Can we say,
BLATANT propaganda.

of course he didnt watch it , the clip was posted @ 2:18 and his replay was @ 2:21

any way that was a very well made video

I have already seen this
garbage propaganda piece.
Teach it to school kid's
to make them stupid sheeple?
How insulting..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join