It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW loud and strange sound recorded in Ireland...With evidence suggesting it's real!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Perhaps it's just me, but I could swear I'm hearing tones within tones on that. It's faint and my ears aren't symphony quality at this age, but it sounds complex. Industrial with a bounce kind of echo..or a different variation of the myriad reports from all over the planet.

Is anyone at ATS a sound engineer in the real world with the software and more importantly, the expertise to look at these sounds for the suggestion of more complexity? I just had a weird thought about what foreign.....VERY foreign...communication would sound like if intended across a huge area. Or...maybe not so foreign and meant for an audience with the equipment to make sense of it.

Your post reminded me of this thread from a while back www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP said he had received a call from a friend in the services who informed him the (US) government were attempting communication with an alien who was hiding out in our ionosphere. Ghe thread became abandoned because of a lack of new information from the OP's source.

The source said they were communicating at an elementary level using something like morse code. Your ideas about communication make an interesting link.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I found more strange noises in Ireland this one seems to be a louder piercing noise,very weird.
reply to post by AllUrChips

<< 5  6  7   >>

join