It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A NEW loud and strange sound recorded in Ireland...With evidence suggesting it's real!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

All three of those are fake. The real deal sounds like airplanes roaring over your head really low that kind of never leaves. Those sound like creaky metal equipment, much like the Kiev video. If I hear the Kiev sound in any video, I'm just going to go ahead and call it fake.

THANKYOU! 100% agree with you on that......the roaring/rumble ones are the only legit ones. The others came after the originals, by people jumping on the bandwagon for youtube views.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
reply to post by Namaste1001

omg i got it. its an overlay of an errie recordong, sometimes broadcast on loudspeaker, in a car or overlayed digitaly then uploaded to youtube.

my first clue was 40 sec into vid 1 i heard a (click) i believe its a keyboard, now the guy is in his room with a computer so da it could have been him. but it was in vid 2 at around 24 sec i heard the same click as in vid 1, seperate vids and parts of the world, but he is outside and walking so why the same click as vid 1, and notice the sound wave before and after the click its the same pattern (high,low,click,high)

vid 1

vid 2

now im kinda interested as to put all the vids togeather and run some digital breakdown of the noises try to seperate each sound.
i have only seen about 10 videos so i will come back with anything i find in a new thread.

ok any possible arguments about my thoery
1 the noise got louder when he opened the window in vid 1
a simple overlay would alow for volume control, the fact that he looked out the window and made it louder made the vid seem even more believable.
2 he was walking around outside in vid 2 so the noises had to have come from the sky.
ok at the time of the click it was lower than the first but it also had an echo meaning he was cleaver but not good mixing tracks, echos dont appear from clicks outside, only recording over something with different background noise and mixing ones that dont belong.
3 there was a second click in vid 1
the second click was him coming in from the window.
4 i believe it i dont care what you say its a sign from god,
hey reason never was gods favorite subject, just dont belive me,move on

edit on 24-1-2012 by m.red because: possible arguments

edit on 24-1-2012 by m.red because: (no reason given)

i believe most of the sounds with this same tone comes from the same source. someone please tell me if what i am hearing is the same pattern?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Surely its just the Banshee?

he banshee ( /ˈbænʃiː/ ban-shee), from the Irish bean sí [bʲæn ˈʃiː] ("woman of the síde" or "woman of the fairy mounds") is a feminine spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld.
In legend, a banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die. In Scottish mythology the creature is called the bean sìth or bean-nighe and is seen washing the blood stained clothes or armour of those who are about to die. Similar creatures are also found in Welsh,[1] Norse[2][3] [4] and American folklore. The aos sí ("tumulus folk") are variously believed to be the survivals of pre-Christian Gaelic deities, spirits of nature, or the ancestors. Sightings of Banshees have been reported as recently as 1948.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Dude you are on a conspiracy site, and you basically told everyone "nothing to see here, move on" what do you think everyone is going to do now???..."SOMETHING to see here, discuss more!!"

I'm just sayin...
edit on 24-1-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Theres a video from 2008 also. Can't seem to find it. Anyone else able to find it?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by JokerzReality

The camera man seemed to think that that other group of people were outside to listen to the noise as well; and it looks like they are to me also.

How completely weird and most welcome at a time that seems a little dry on weirdness. This was a really good one.

Thanks.

X,

Oh I don't know about that. Those people could have been looking at or waiting for absolutely anything. Anything at all.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just throwing out an idea here I have had for a while.

I don't know how "real" the sound is or isn't because I havent heard it, and I am not in the location at the time people have heard it, so I reserve judgement, but the following thought is based off the assumption the sounds (or some of them ) are the real deal, so to speak.

The sounds (some of them) sound almost but not quite "musical" in nature to me. High pitches, low bass, jumps octaves, identifiable pitches.

OK, didn't mankind, several decades ago, send out a spacecraft with samples of writing, talking, pictures and MUSIC?

What if this craft was intercepted and traced back to us? (we put a map - starchart - on it so anyone could find our neighborhood, did we not?)

Now, I know this is streching it, what if the beings that intercepted our craft wanted to communicate with us?

What if the medium they chose to use, basically at our request, was MUSIC? (or their close approximation of it)

They wouldn't know what equipment we would have to receive and decode it, so they blast it with a transmitter they have that will send it through space as a signal and then it becomes "sound" again when it hits our atmosphere, but slightly distorted due to the said atmosphere. Our own planets life giving atmosphere acts as the "speaker".

Now if that is the case, it would show up at different points around the globe as our earth moves, and the "beacon" stays stationary.

Just a thought I have formulated after hearing some of the first "sounds" on youtube - then here - last year.

I am quite sure if this were the case and the world governments knew it, they wouldn't be too eager to share this information with the general public.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My bet for the sound ? A viral marketing campaign for the movie "Red State"

and a pretty good vid, debunking the whole:

you got rick-rolled
No angel trumpets, no nibiru, no end of the world...
edit on 24-1-2012 by svetlana84 because: added the second video

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

This one sounds more real than others. You can hear that the sound gets lower when wind blows into the microphone, which is something one would expect if it was actually picked up by microphone instead of added afterwards. It could of course still be hoax, but if it is then it is a well done one.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I love these fad-threads! For a while it was elenin, then it was ron paul, now its "strange sounds"

We really must not find ourselves sidetracked with these false things going on, blinding us from the real issues we should be discussing.

edit on 23-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Sidetracked from what?

Sure, the world's in a mess, we've known that for years but fad threads?

So you'd call unexplained noises people have trouble figuring out what the source could be "a fad"?

Talk about isolating yourself from real issues, maybe you need to think about this. What if the sounds were the planet itself going through difficulties? Wouldn't that then affect everyone if we were to get more earthquakes and other natural disasters? Or would you still be screaming about politics while everyone else is looking for food and shelter after surviving while their friends and family died?

Sorry but your comment made me angry enough to respond negatively for the first time to something you've said.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by Jordan River
this is real

no its not..its a speaker issue

why do these people get cameras out at JUST the right time is my question

edit on 24-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

Kinda silly question considering that nearly everyone got a smartphone with video capablitieis these days, and these sounds are claimed to last anywhere from minutes to 30 minutes or so. More than enough time to pull out a camera/phone and record it.

And i would like to see a speaker that makes such a sound. It could be some odd error with the amplifier, but it definitely cannot be a speaker issue.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by Jordan River
this is real

no its not..its a speaker issue

why do these people get cameras out at JUST the right time is my question

edit on 24-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

Kinda silly question considering that nearly everyone got a smartphone with video capablitieis these days, and these sounds are claimed to last anywhere from minutes to 30 minutes or so. More than enough time to pull out a camera/phone and record it.

And i would like to see a speaker that makes such a sound. It could be some odd error with the amplifier, but it definitely cannot be a speaker issue.

It's an indoor stadium so could be a problem with the air circulation system.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Been following the sky sounds threads for a while.

I have a question (and please don't shoot me down for my ignorance!)

Some people here have suggested that this is viral marketing campaign.

Wouldn't it be important to include some indication of the product - a small clue like a game/film title release date etc? Would there also be other campaigns on TV/Radio, busposters, billboards, magazines as well all featuring the buzz/tag line?

Please can someone explain WHAT it is they are marketing and HOW I can tell this from these videos?

I have watched a couple and all I see/hear is a person filming outdoors (or in varying places) featuring a strange sound coming from the sky. There are also several different sounds.

ATS members have recorded/heard them firsthand. As ATS members are now involved, I would be more likely to believe them than some dude on You Tube.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DorianSoran

Hey Dorian good point. If the ETs cannot travel they might direct their own signals back at us.

Other ideas:
I was also thinking military. A new plane the military are testing perhaps now that Aurora is old tech.

Or as TPTB/Govt/military have no qualms about testing on its populations, maybe its a new weapon using sound being tested.

Could also be the rehersals for Bluebeam/Dark Knight type thing.

Who knows? Just hoping I hear it for myself.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
The guy is a prankster here is one of his videos using a sound file to scare his poor wife. www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

Shame on him for pranking Youtube

why do they allow this can't you report them to be taken down for pranking the internet with false "news"

it's not the MSM!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have heard the video 1 sound before. It is the machine that powers large saws for cutting down trees. It has been on my block more than once. And if you listen at 1 minute 54 seconds you can hear the sound of the saw. I cant believe no one else has heard these cutting machines before. Might be cause they cut during the day and everyone is either at work or school. So ask a family member who is home all the time if that sounds like a tree cutting machine. It isnt just a close sound it is exactly the same sound I know because I work nights and the two times i heard those machines they kept me up for hours.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The majority of those sounds, sound the same. The sound in the OP does not sound like it. So I assume that if it is something, it would sound the same all over. So I rule this one out

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DorianSoran

Only problem is that voyager probes are still in working order today and sending data back to earth constantly. If aliens intercepted them, then we would for sure known about it or at least would have lost contact with them.
They are also not further than the edge of our solar system.

edit on 24-1-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The first time I heard these sound videos, I immediately thought of this:

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. They're similar, in a way, though, since nobody can pinpoint either...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If your ears are no longer symphony ready they are still quite accurate. If you watch the Irish guy's video about what he recorded he says that another youtuber ran the sound through some equipment and isolated 5 different frequencies in the tone. The person who did the analyzing is apparently a paranormal investigator, I did not watch his video but I believe a link to it pops up while one watches the original video. It's impressive you picked that up just listening to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join