It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sound In Germany - This One Seems Credible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I found this link and some scientists are taking this seriously. I'd like to hear it for myself, but if it was faked I think that it would be all over the media by now, they love exposing fake claims. My 2 cents.

www.asiaone.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

If you could hear this sound, this loud, many-many people would come forward, just just one couple with a Camera. It seems like only Youtube can hear it.

This is what makes me skeptical as well.

With all the cell phones, Ipods, Ipads, and digital cameras one would think that more people would have recorded such a loud sound.

I think when I hear it for myself then I will be a full believer, but until then I have to question, even if the footage looks and sounds authentic.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Another one in Germany, Alarms set off and birds are freaking out.

The issue I am having with these video's is they are not long, if I was hearing these noises I would let the camera run regardless of the quality.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Edit: Nevermind!!

second line...
edit on 23-1-2012 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
TRUE DAT , but its just about the most damn annoying crap having to wade through all this hoaxed up crud trying to separate the fly poop from pepper.....
Its downright tiring enough to get lots of people right out of the UFO, and paranormal field entirely.
The internet communnications we once held somewhat dear, and cherished the opportunity for comms with like minded....
Now it just another day at barnum and baileys three ringer.....
Oh how i have wished for another more serious and hopefully less hoaxy place to go for fact than the freakin internet where mostly everything is imaginary and arbitrary, not to mention vague.Anything definate subject to the agenda of the uploaders....
Its bad enough the Goverment is doing it....Why do we have to clog the channel, the one real chance, with garbage brained stupidity instead of co operative consultations.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Okay seems like this "phenomenon" really is a hoax... and there are quite a few threads and videos debunking it already.
edit on 23-1-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Another one in Germany, Alarms set off and birds are freaking out.

The issue I am having with these video's is they are not long, if I was hearing these noises I would let the camera run regardless of the quality.

This one is pretty good, but I think if you were heart-set on staging this event, you would just need to come up with a neat idea to prove it was real. For example, put a car alarm in the background and cover up the Kiev video sounds. Or pretend you are making your dog do cute tricks for Youtube, than get someone to blast odd noise outside.

I think my issue with this phenomena is how easy it is to recreate. You need a stereo and a script, the believers will find proof for you. I believe everyone here could come up with a semi believable idea and we could flood the whole forum with "Strange Sounds" videos.

I think there is a bit of a hype this year for something fantastic to happen. Everyone is full on eyes and ears, but we are being messed with as well.
edit on 23-1-2012 by badconduct because: Fixed link

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

This is real !! 100% and the so called debunkers with that s..t instrument called waater... is not sound like those sounds !!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

This is exactly the sound I heard on the 18th jan in birmingham uk
I have posted it quite a few times.
I cannot believe that this sound is faked. I heard it myself and I got really scared.
When you hear the sound in real life you know that it is not manmade.
I am slightly scared about what I heard and why it is happening.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Again. . .WHY would someone keep filming for so long if the only reason was to get footage of their dog playing a game of ball? So they keep rolling while the guy looks at some pipes, and it turns out to be something outside?

It all seems very suspect to me. I'd have stopped filming about a minute in.

Totally agree. This just screams 'set up' - starting with the cliche frightened animal. Yet another copycat video without evidence of a mass neighbourhood reaction - mwahhh...

(no reflection on you sussy - I know you have heard sounds as have I (though mine was a rumbling
)
edit on 24-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
this sound is the most interesting thing happening lately , so exciting, i really hope more and more videos pop up until hopefully one day i will hear it myself..

but till than..i will not bite!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Until I hear it myself, I couldn't care less. It became stupid when people started faking it for views and publicity.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
MönchenGladbach is a well populated area (Population 257,993) where are other reports of people corroborating the date and time? Police and local or national news reports? Anyone who has video and sound editing software can fake this type of video so the video in itself doesn't prove this actually happened. No more convincing than someone waving a camera about whilst listening to Lustmord.

edit on 24-1-2012 by ModerateMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think that these sounds have turned into a phenomina similiar to crop circles. Who knows any more what is real or not. Most are fake I think.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
you can hear how the sound starts to "ellectrically" (digitaly) slow down at the end of the video.....like when you slow down music but dont adjust the pitch
and the voices are okay
edit on 24/1/2012 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good acting, but it doesn't get up to being a B movie ... if it had some sex, it could be X rated. Let's just call it C rated, for C-rap.

edit on 24/1/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
I think that these sounds have turned into a phenomina similiar to crop circles. Who knows any more what is real or not. Most are fake I think.

Good point.

I also think most are fake, in fact some are really bad copies and I am not a sound expert, nor do I do any sound analysis with software.

Here is what I think, until a reputable ATS member records it personally, or I myself hear/record a sound like this one i'll be very skeptical, but this one is very good IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is the most logical explanation I can find:

PEOPLE. What is happening is the liquid iron core of the Earth is spinning at a different rate than the planet’s rotation and the slippage is causing a measurable migration of the Earth’s magnetic field. The skyquakes are caused by harmonics deep inside the Earth traveling from a mutating core through the layers of the planet to the surface. The sky acts as a sounding board capturing and magnifying the sonic and electrical frequencies shot from the centre of the world.

Makes perfect sense to me

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Ok, so listen up, I have thought of something. Follow me on this now:

I have just watched the Trumpet Scene from Red State and many other video attachments from other threads that use similar sounds such as Mass Effect and War of the Worlds, it also seems to me that these sounds, even though very similar to each other, aren't the same, but add a degree of almost complete resemblance from each other and various pieces and movies used those, BUT (now comes the but!), not every source has been made at the same point in time, some are older and some are new, some seem to be viral marketing videos and others seem to be legit. This been said, let's progress further into what I thought about.

If you search enough you'll end up finding evidence of a phenomenon called "Collective Thought", and there is evidence as well showing us that many inventions throughout history (and not only inventions but many things that were created) were invented at about the same point in time even though they didn't have any kind of connections. Also pyramids are a phenomenon worth talking about here, because if you see there were many civilizations that even though didn't have connections between each other, had the same "ideals" and mostly similar architecture.

What I am trying to point out here is: what IF there really is some kind of collective "thought" or if there are patterns that are inherit to us all, that come to this planet (search for Akashian Records as well, it is similar to what I'm trying to say), and these patterns are somehow withdrawn from our collective thoughts/minds and are subconscious to us.

These sounds then maybe really similar to each other and may have been found in a great variety of sources such as movies, songs, viral videos etc. But what IF this is really how it is supposed to be and just like some inventions that "popped" and were invented at the "same time" in history or the pyramids that followed the same architectural patterns even though they were times and civilizations apart and didn't have any apparent connection?

Maybe these sounds are being triggered on our "subconscious" mind at this time on Earth for a reason, I don't know which reason that may be, but this is a possibility. What I am saying is that maybe these sounds were used in different movies and songs and games but maybe none of their directors/creators had any connection with each other (that would be too far fetched) and that this kind of vibration/sound is really something that is inherit to our beings for some reason and it is just now (from the 90's to the present date?) starting to pop out for us. Now the question is: why are these sounds popping out just now, right in 2012?

I know it is a bit far fetched and it is even for me, but this is something I thought about and thought it would be worth sharing... So, throw your opinions out, let's see what we got!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Trying to watch this video was like listening to someone drag their fingernails across a blackboard. Blair Witch comes to mind.
edit on 24-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join