It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxicity buildup and scientific / medical removal of toxicity from fatty and non fatty tissue...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Toxicity buildup and scientific / medical removal of toxicity from fatty and non fatty tissue...

Any researchers here?
Any links?
Any opinions?
Anyone that can explain the process?

edit on 23-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

Any researchers here?
Any links?
Any opinions?
Anyone that can explain the process?

" when they get sick and need help from all the toxins destroying there insides we will just feed them more poisen! we will than sell them "medicine" which contains toxic and cancerous materials. they have poison in the air, there water supply, there food and clothes fabrics, everywhere they turn there will be poison, they cant run away or escape it. its everywhere, culling the population, destroying your DNA to make you weak. if you are weak your sperm are weak, damaged....unable to perform at its normal ability from sperm to human. shorter life expectancy more prone to diseases and bacteria....."

drink pure water, ( do your research )
eat organic food (proper organic grow your own if you have to )
exercise often
organic clothes ( lol )
healthy stuff etc..

you obviously cant wear a respirator all the time but the little things like diet and keeping healthy are basically the only way to rid your body. buy a natural (organic) detox... ginger root and herbs ... do a full body detox or bowel one.... i done a bowl one for 8 days once...... i dont really wanna say what it looks like

edit on 23-1-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Agreed. Still want to know the mechanisms of OP though.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

It's YOUR thread, how about YOU do your own homework then post it for us to read!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I know how it works in theory.
I want to know how it works scientifically and established protocols for toxicity removal.
I am in essence asking for help.
Cannot a thread be based on asking for help?
You see may aim is tro debunked established medical protocols in certain areas. I want to make sure I get all the science part correct, I want to make a fool proof arguement.
I know i am right, i want to make sure no one can "debunk" what I am about to post.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

well what you ingest, breathe, "soak" into your skin and your body is how you get toxins..after a while they build up.
"stored" toxins are in fat cells or in your colon ( theres stuff in there thats like rubber...its been there for years full of toxins !) also the fluoride gathers in your pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Yes i am aware of the whole process.
But knowing the process isnt enough.
To debunk established protocols, i need to put it into science lingo.
I need references, studies, and an anatomical model and explanation of the whole model, so that I too cab throw around Latin words, etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Though your OP is overly broad, I think you might benefit from a page I just happened to came across a few days ago: extoxnet.orst.edu... . It's just a brief, but I suppose that the intersection between toxicology and bioaccumulation is close to what you're looking for. If nothing else, perhaps it can serve as a starting point (using the terminology from that page to find more sources). An excerpt:

Bioaccumulation is a normal and essential process for the growth and nurturing of organisms. All animals, including humans, daily bioaccumulate many vital nutrients, such as vitamins A,D and K, trace minerals, and essential fats and amino acids. What concerns toxicologists is the bioaccumulation of substances to levels in the body that can cause harm. Because bioaccumulation is the net result of the interaction of uptake, storage and elimination of a chemical, these parts of the process will be examined further.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Thank you!
Thats the kind of stuff I am looking for.
I can reference that, and use it as point of reference.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
go on a fruit diet and that will releases the fats from your body that hold a lot of toxins that bioaccummulate in the body

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

I can't believe for the life of me how you managed to get 2 flags and one star of a thread you started that says NOTHING.

If you think you know so much about the topic with no material to support the title, post it and let's see if you really are right.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I know i am right.
I am appealing for research papers in the area so that I may integrate them, in my coming book.
Yes I have a book deal.

And i have plenty of material from harvard studies to many others.
However i am lacking in the very specific OP.
So it is indeed a very specific call.

edit on 24-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join