It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else notice that Mitt Romney seems a little immature and unstable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I want to know does anyone else notice that Mitt Romney seems a little immature and unstable? Because I've noticed he talks in his interviews and in debate rebuttals where he displays a speech pattern of a sort of an uh uh da da da uh uh uh. This going beyond stating to Anderson Cooper "Anderson?" in a plea for help like a child in elementary class "teacher he's picking on me" when Rick Perry was hitting him hard in a pre Iowa caucus debate. Or what he said to Bret Baier in a FNC interview, "This is an unusual interview" after a simple question... then crosses his legs like a kid caught doing something wrong when being questioned sitting in the principal's office.. Those instances alarms me enough about his Emotional Intelligence en.wikipedia.org... sometime referred to as EQ for emotional IQ, but his speech pattern really alarms me. Uh uh da da da uh uh uh when he is attempting to rattle off talking points regarding his policy platform and being negative toward his fellow Republicans, things that should be delivered with authority and assurance in his voice. He should have them down pat by now. However he comes across as a little boy with a serious case of stage fright and a genuine uncomfortable feeling with his own self. That's an indicator of having a truly unstable personality.

The man is really beginning to scare me.

edit on 22-1-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I can't comment on your romneyphobia, but one solution to your issue would be to not vote for the guy...

Or, you could grow up yourself and not give him a 2nd thought...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yes...it is because you watched Mitt 2.0, the one that just walked out of the TPTB clone chamber. Did you not notice Bush Jr 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 had the same adjustment problems?

Don't worry it will be just a matter of time before these replacements are brought up to speed and will behave like responsible adults. Uhmmm...the Bush Juniors had some relapses tho...

edit on 22/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Yes...it is because you watched Mitt 2.0, the one that just walked out of the TPTB clone chamber. Did you not notice Bush Jr 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 had the same adjustment problems?

Don't worry it will be just a matter of time before these replacements are brought up to speed and will behave like responsible adults. Uhmmm...the Bush Juniors had some relapses tho...

Sorry, are you pro-Romney or not?
He's a grown man already. Not too many opportunities to re-invent himself at this juncture. Jes' sayin'.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Of course he is coming across as less mature and more unstable. He is being scrutinized in every way imaginable and finding out that no one likes him. He has found out that he can't relate to the problems affecting the people he needs to put him in office. He has found out that his choice of religion has created a glass ceiling for him. He is finding out that it does matter to people he shut down their good paying factory job and gave them one at Staples to replace it. He is finding out that bankrupting people while lining your pockets, is not a good recipe for getting them to vote for you.

Watch him he is collapsing, he can't handle basic questions about his much vaunted private sector experience. It has turned into you envy me because I had the balls to screw other people over. That the masses are just simply jealous of his ability to make himself wealthy by destroying people's lives. His entire self image is under attack and he is cracking.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

I can't comment on your romneyphobia, but one solution to your issue would be to not vote for the guy...

Or, you could grow up yourself and not give him a 2nd thought...

Sorry I guess I should have made my comments in a "quite room."

You walked into that one buddy!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Okay then it's a new model technical issue. I know they roll one out every week or so.

What seems to be flip flopping is simply old obsolete models that have been discontinued I do realize.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Sorry, are you pro-Romney or not?
He's a grown man already. Not too many opportunities to re-invent himself at this juncture. Jes' sayin'.

NEW MEGA ROMNEY will be the pinocle of the series. I'm sure it will have all the bells and whistles the establishment demands in their candidate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"Does anyone else notice that Mitt Romney seems a little immature and unstable?" Yup. But I don't know/believe using immature and unstable are descriptive of his, err, speech impediment/problems. I do sense he wears down easily (i.e. during the debates).

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Of course he is coming across as less mature and more unstable. He is being scrutinized in every way imaginable and finding out that no one likes him. He has found out that he can't relate to the problems affecting the people he needs to put him in office. He has found out that his choice of religion has created a glass ceiling for him. He is finding out that it does matter to people he shut down their good paying factory job and gave them one at Staples to replace it. He is finding out that bankrupting people while lining your pockets, is not a good recipe for getting them to vote for you.

Watch him he is collapsing, he can't handle basic questions about his much vaunted private sector experience. It has turned into you envy me because I had the balls to screw other people over. That the masses are just simply jealous of his ability to make himself wealthy by destroying people's lives. His entire self image is under attack and he is cracking.

Now in his defense he will be releasing his 2011 tax returns, so we shall learn shortly all about how he is such an ethical business man and a good Mormon in tithing 10% of his making money with money fortune. Even though it's not the 12 years worth of tax returns his father released when he ran for the Republican presidential nomination, but his father was not the latest Romney model MEGA ROMNEY.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
"Does anyone else notice that Mitt Romney seems a little immature and unstable?" Yup. But I don't know/believe using immature and unstable are descriptive of his, err, speech impediment/problems. I do sense he wears down easily (i.e. during the debates).

He sounds like morse code to me. da da dat dat Just listen to him sometime and analyze his speech. He seems like he has drank way too much coffee. I know Mormons don't believe in caffeine.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich - won the Florida poll with 34 percent of the votes. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney finished in second place 26 percent of the votes.

Read more: www.thestatecolumn.com...

Does Romney even really matter anymore?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The establishment has finally passed on it seems so in tribute to its life of greed and tyranny

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't know about unstable, but he does seem like the proverbial "snake oil" salesman. If he came into my house to sell me soemthing, I would never sign on any dotted line, I wouldn't trust him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Mittens wont release all his tax returns especially the bain years one. Not only that do you remember him at the debate when he thought he was entitled to more time to answer than the other candidates. He is always smiling on stage his fake smile because he is hiding something. Only Ron Paul doesn't have that fake smile because he has nothing to hide.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I don't know about unstable, but he does seem like the proverbial "snake oil" salesman. If he came into my house to sell me soemthing, I would never sign on any dotted line, I wouldn't trust him.

LOL! He does have that evil demeanor doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Mittens wont release all his tax returns especially the bain years one. Not only that do you remember him at the debate when he thought he was entitled to more time to answer than the other candidates. He is always smiling on stage his fake smile because he is hiding something. Only Ron Paul doesn't have that fake smile because he has nothing to hide.

> That's the whole thing about being transparent about his taxes, the Bain years are what is in question. Him and his staff just don't get it.

> I do remember when he thought he was entitled to more time. He is a silver spoon. Privileged entitlements is what that ilk lives on after all. Mittens (I love that btw) is simply a child living in a grown man's body.

> He is a Mr. Stepford for sure.

> I am not a Paul supporter, but I will say this, Ron Paul is for real. I admire the man for that alone. If it came to voting for Mitt or Ron a would vote for Ron without hesitation.

top topics

join