It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new find, is hollow Earth real?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by LeLeu

Originally posted by Shadowalker
You realize the Nazi SS built the buildings next to the mouth of that cave right? And the photos have been around for a couple years?

Are we all on the same page here?

That sounds interesting! Can you point them out?

I've been playing around with Google Earth a lot lately...

The coordinates, as shown in that Nazi map, seem to approximate the location of the buildings pretty much around 72 degrees S / 15 degrees W (Neuschwabenland, just as it should be, assuming the map is real). Unfortunately, the coordinates point to a location that is currently (or was in 1999, which is when the satellite images were taken) on a piece of ice that has decided to disintegrate itself from the shelf. Now, as always with Google Earth, which has about 90 percent of the whole continent censored with clever tricks, there's no trace of the claimed buildings on the block of ice itself. However, these days, Google Earth lets the user to "dive underwater" and there are certain anomalies around the coordinates, underneath the surface. One of such anomalies is located at 71 57'33 S / 15 02'34 W. There one can find something that looks awfully a lot like an actual building:

I turned the brightness down quite a lot and the contrast up a bit, before applying a relatively strong unsharp mask to the image. In case you were wondering, I'm using a localized (Finnish) version of Google Earth - "E" equals "S" and "L" equals "W" on the picture.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

There is supposed to be a smoky sun on the inside, that is what creates the aurora boralis , the sun shining out of the openings shining on the Ice crystals in the atmosphere

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker
reply to post by timetothink

There is supposed to be a smoky sun on the inside, that is what creates the aurora boralis , the sun shining out of the openings shining on the Ice crystals in the atmosphere

We know what cause the northern and southern lights charged particles from the sun hitting the earths magnetic field, now since the north pole is an ice cap over water were exactly would the hole be

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

So just how deep are these cavernous openings then?...10 feet?....100 feet?....1 mile....100 miles?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

There are so many different opinions on this subject, one even ventures as far as to suggest that the sun is not hot and is pure light and the friction generates heat upon the earth when the light enters our magnetic field, that is why it is cold in space, ever notice it gets chilly when the sun rays are blocked by cloud, however back to the "where are the holes" apparently all over the place, there have been some great pictures posted recently on ATS, how the magnetic field functions at the poles is still rather a mystery, but if you lend any credence to Admiral Byrd sailing into the inner earth, apparently it is not like the Niagara Falls, or like we thought the earth is flat and you would sail off the edge, the smokey sun theory came from a rather unusual entity, but take a peek at "Ramtha Dialogues" I don't profess to know too much on the subject, just because my friends call me EOE (expert on everything) they are not always right LOL.
edit on 17-3-2012 by dreamstalker because: correct spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

There are so many different opinions on this subject, one even ventures as far as to suggest that the sun is not hot
reply to post by dreamstalker

Well i was out side in the sunshine today and it felt quite hot
on to the subject at matter and a good hollow earth debunker would not the planet go off like a
Balloon into deep space if a volcano erupted
and released the hollowness
surely by now with so many companies drilling into earth one of them would have popped us in to oblivion by now

Cran

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by LeLeu

So just how deep are these cavernous openings then?...10 feet?....100 feet?....1 mile....100 miles?

sorry about the late reply, I thought this thread was extinct

If they are lava tubes as I think, they could run for 100's of miles.
There is a big lava tube in Queensland, Australia that is over 100km or 62miles long.
It has collapsed into many sections as it is ancient.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There are so many different opinions on this subject, one even ventures as far as to suggest that the sun is not hot and is pure light and the friction generates heat upon the earth when the light enters our magnetic field, that is why it is cold in space

I think the theory goes that the sun is PURE ENERGY (not 'pure light'), and when that energy hits a planet's atmosphere, it then converts into different sub-energies, like light, heat, et cetera.

When the Earth's atmosphere's "magnifying glass"-effect is taken into account, in reality, the sun could be a very tiny-looking non-bright object in space, compared to the bright, shining, giant ball that we see.

Of course this is just a theory, and until we can all go beyond Earth's atmosphere and see the sun with our own eyes for what it is, it's going to remain a theory/speculation. Of course if we lived in a good world, where one can trust it's "agencies", it could be proven with other methods to be either true or false. But anyone who trusts any "agency" or "government" these days is an easily-led fool.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There are so many different opinions on this subject, one even ventures as far as to suggest that the sun is not hot

Well i was out side in the sunshine today and it felt quite hot

You were presumably on a planet, that has atmosphere, which distorts and filters and magnifies the sun's effects, and also possibly converts sun's pure energy into heat and light.

What you "felt" thus doesn't mean or prove anything about whether the sun is 'hot' or cold.

And you should know that, if you are an adult with even average intelligence.

It could be a cold pure energy source - otherwise the whole solar system and the space in it would be quite warm, instead of cold, wouldn't it? (Not that we can truly know that space is cold without visiting it ourselves)

Besides, it's "outside", not "out side". One word, not two words.

In any case, using your logic, I could say that "I went outside (sorry, can't bring myself to mistype it) yesterday and I saw the sun actually move on the sky, so Earth must be the center of the Universe, and the sun orbits it". Or "I saw ships disappearing into the horizon, and it looked like they fell out the Earth, so Earth must be flat".

Really.. you should know better, and you should be able to think beyond the immediate physical or visual sensations.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

There are so many different opinions on this subject, one even ventures as far as to suggest that the sun is not hot and is pure light and the friction generates heat upon the earth when the light enters our magnetic field, that is why it is cold in space, ever notice it gets chilly when the sun rays are blocked by cloud, however back to the "where are the holes" apparently all over the place, there have been some great pictures posted recently on ATS, how the magnetic field functions at the poles is still rather a mystery, but if you lend any credence to Admiral Byrd sailing into the inner earth, apparently it is not like the Niagara Falls, or like we thought the earth is flat and you would sail off the edge, the smokey sun theory came from a rather unusual entity, but take a peek at "Ramtha Dialogues" I don't profess to know too much on the subject, just because my friends call me EOE (expert on everything) they are not always right LOL.
edit on 17-3-2012 by dreamstalker because: correct spelling

You skipped your science classes at school didn't you the Sun heat is from the INFRARED part of the spectrum infra red will heat objects in its path ie you, the ground, buildings, rocks, asphalt on the road.

That's why you get chilly in the shade the infrared is blocked

Go out on a sunny day measure the air temperature in the shade now measure the temp of an exposed rock or the asphalt on the road.

I really get shocked by the educational standard shown on here

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Beat me whip me make me feel good hahaha as a matter of fact I did miss my science class, thanks for the reminder, cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

This guy's got it. What the OP is looking at is a series of frozen saline lakes in one of the most fascinating areas of the Antarctic, the McMurdo Dry Valleys.

While the 1938 Schwabenland expedition is rumoured to have found tropical valleys and an earthly paradise, the reality of Antarctica is much more bleak. One of the few areas on the continent that isn't beneath kilometers of ice is the Dry Valleys in McMurdo Sound. This area is an extreme desert whose only water flow comes from meltwater in the brief summer. The reason the valleys are so dry is because of the howling katabatic winds coming down from the glaciers, reaching up to 320km/h.

The few lakes in particular take on a strange appearance, a very deep blue to black coloration with deep fissures.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are a couple of things to think about on the original subject.

First; that caves only (99.99% of the time) form in limestone through the action of running water. I'm not sure how feasible a true geological survey of Antarctica would be, but I'd be interested to see if there is a match for the area and limestone.

Second; that dry caves never go below sea level, obviously.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

Unless the entrance of the caves are blocked. By ice ore something. Maybe ?

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello Everyone, this is my first time replying so not sure if i am breaking any rules. The following link should work. You will see three huge caves on an island next to Antartica. They look enormous, they smallest cave #3 has an entrance of roughly 80 meters wide. Cave#1 has a 280 meter wide entrance. If you look closely, it looks like the air exhausting from these caves has some trace of carbon or organic gases. The ice at the entrance has turned dark and mybe even melted a little. Id love to hear some ideas on this please.

drive.google.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join