It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the Ron Paul Bandwagon???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Its getting harder and harder to remain calm in the face of some of the stupid logic people throw about in this forum.

What psychotic drugs are some people on if they think electing a pro corporate elite puppet is good for a nation. Seriously just run those figures through that Sodium Fluoride infested brain. If the politicians are bought and sold by private banks and monopolistic corporations who the holy hell do you think the puppet politician is going to listen to??? For gods sake use your brain, Why the hell does this have to be explained to you?

We dont have pages and pages of threads about why it's a good idea NOT to drink poison do we? Or pages of threads about why shooting oneself in the head is NOT a good cure for a head ache. So why do we have to explain why voting for RP is the only logical thing to do???

THE RETARDS THE MASS MEDIA WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR HAVE F$%ED YOU OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. are you that dense you cant see that???

A more serious question i have to ask myself is why are the normal people here debating with the lunatics that ACTUALLY WANT to vote in war mongering sociopaths?? We should let the majority kill themselves and then pick up the pieces and build it back. If you lot are so hell bent on heading down a path of self destruction go fo it but dont drag the rest of us in with you.

Im off this idiotic thread.
edit on 23-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

Right because every time somebody gets caught selling a lie as fact, all of a sudden it is an opinion.

Three of your lies/delusions off the top of my head:

1) Ron Paul SAID Americans deserved 9/11
2) China and Japan are allies - you tried to explain this away as a mistake but you were caught using this LIE, twice.
3) If we leave South Korea, Japan WILL NUKE D.C. - I've been asking for proof or intelligence from this but you've yet to provide any, only except that you KNOW it will happen because Japanese tourists have been visiting Pearl Harbor to view it's bombing as a victory.

I am positive I can find more throughout this entire thread because I remember being disappointed by your lies way more times than just three.

edit on 23-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

1) his original statement is open for interpretation and much speculation. anyone can go back the next day, next week or whatever and "fix" or "clarify" what was said. i just did it on #2 below.
2) i used the same lie twice...i am answering multiple comments back -to-back to back pal...it's just not you and I...so if i typed it 2 times, I definitely went back and corrected myself and said, I made a mistake, It should have been China and Russia, not china and japan as I originally had written...but that's okay...mistakes are non-forgiving here and i can handle that....refer to #1 above
3) My comments regarding what I believe can happen if RP is placed in office and keeps his very vague foreign policies in place didn't say 'JAPAN will bomb DC because I said so...." no...during the context of the discussion about foreign policy, my scenarios were my opinions on why we need a much harsher and stronger approach to foreign policy than a vague and defensive policy.... not a lie...

1) his original statement isn't open to any interpretation and or speculation because he said WHAT HE SAID. Not what you or I or Rudy Giuliani THINKS he said.

2) You claimed, to two different people the same idea and passed it off as fact, then went and apologize to one of those people for making a typo, leaving the other one to expose your 'lie'.

3) You were claiming Japanese tourists were visiting Pearl Harbor to claim victory and said Japan would nuke D.C. YOU SAID THIS AS FACT. Do I have to bring up your own post to refresh your memory?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I keep clicking on these anti-Paul threads with the feeling that I might read something that will alter my view of him, or shake my support for him.

Instead, time and again, I keep coming across stupid $### like this

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

My mistake to ASSUME you have not served in the military but my apologies only extend that far to you.

I have already STATED that Ron Paul believes the actions of our government and foreign policy played a major factor in 9/11. I don't have to agree with you on anything because I was the one that supplied you with that information AKA FACT.

If you are trying to get me to agree with you on some loose explanation that Ron Paul SAID America deserved 9/11, then you are surely mistaken.

Stop trying to water down your lie into something that is agreeable to make you seem LESS wrong than you already are.

my friend, i water down nothing. i know what i saw and how you interpret it and what he said days later...etc. holds no water with me. I was asking you if that in-fact was your stance...that you believed like ron paul that our involvement in the middle east warranted the 9/11 attacks...are our government officials americans? cia, fbi, congress...americans...?? I believe that they are.

I'm going to assume that our protection of our ally (kuwait) and our gulf war of iraq in 1991 that you agree was necessary and supported...congress signed off...etc. It makes it thru your loop holes as a credible act.

what about the al queda attack on the WTC in 1993????? we deserved that because we were in the middle east fighting iraq because iraq in-fact invaded our ally of kuwait?

so in your RP way of thinking...our American CIA, Fbi and other intelligence agencies are to blame for that al queda attack as well? or maybe, just maybe....it never f*cking mattered because al queada's goal is to cause terror and destruction to America.

so following your thinking and the way of RP's foreign policies...you actually for a minute believe that al queda or whatever extremest group you pick from the middle east will leave us alone if we stop all involvement from there? and that thinking is why RP can NOT be president

edit on 23/1/12 by mrgregbusybee because: i probably lied and needed to add more lies to it...lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just wow I really rarely reply but the ignorance in this poster is just incredible.

Let me first start off by saying Im Australian and not living in America, but yes I am a huge Ron Paul supporter. Your whole issue about Ron you say is his foreign policy well let me wake you up a little because you seem to be one deranged person hell bent on your country policing the rest of the world. Your main fears are that America would be weakened by a Ron Paul presidency but thats just a ridicolous notion...

**Ron Paul will bring all the troops home from overseas bases and build NEW bases in America to protect AMERCIAS borders not Pakistan/Afghan/Iraq and NK/SK. How can protecting your own country even more be dangerous for Amercia think about it you inbecile.Your argument will be what if NK invades SK blah blah. For one NK will not invade SK without Chinas blessing and that will never happen because China has too much economic interest in South Korea and will not be happy to see their assets go to waste. If NK was to attack SK then China would probably deal with NK themselves but if not then if congress saw it a neccessity for the US to enter into war then it would have to be voted on and declared. But in no way shape or form would America be any less defended if they didnt have bases there.

**Ron Paul has a non-interventionist policy not isolationist which means that he believes as does YOUR CONSTITUTION that you should not be involved in the affairs of other countries who do you people think you are, your are not judge, juror and executioner hell isnt that what the United Nations is supposed to be for FFS? But again if one of your allies is attacked and CONGRESS votes to DECLARE WAR then he will of course send the troops to battle aslong as their is a clear mission and the troops can declare victory and return home.

And lastly but the most important point THE US CAN NOT AFFORD TO POLICE THE WORLD ANYMORE. You are 15 trillion in debt, maybe over 100 trillion when you take into unfunded liabilities, China holds 1 trillion of your debt same with Japan. Your economy is on the total brink of collapse if you do not cut spending massively and now and the only way possible for you to do that is to cut overseas military spending. DONT YOU GET IT if you dont stop spending like now other countries wont have the means to fund your trillion dollar deficeits anymore to keep running these never ending wars which means that the Federal Reserve will have to keep printing trillions of dollars to keep the music playing. But soon, real soon if the Federal Reserve keeps devaluing the currency so much foreigners will dump your bonds, US dollars will come flooding home as people try to spend them anyway possible and you will face hyperinflationary crash and the end of the US empire....

What the f*ck do you think happens next??? Honestly go take a hard look in the mirror and rethink about this man because your either very ignorant or you are just plain stupid.

(P.S - If this is what the majority of Americans think we are all f*cked.
)
edit on 23-1-2012 by TankWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Rick Santorium - Out of all the candidates, I think Rick would make the best all-around president. He's able to talk to the people and understands what our country needs to get jump started. He has good values and principles which I believe will carry over in his policies and diplomacy. His downfall, we haven't really seen a situation that requires him to have some balls. A president needs balls. This is where Newt is a safe choice.

What?? Santorum is a dangerous religious fundamentalist out of touch with reality. With him as president, anti-women, anti-gay medieval puritans and warmongers would have free reign. Do you want a theocracy? Move to Iran.

Your other points are equally misguided.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
you liberals are all the same... i've wasted hours of time....thank God Ron Paul doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell at winning the nomination....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Have you read Osama Laden's fatwa aka declaration of war? He wrote two (separate ones) of them in different years, I suggest you get to work on the reading WHY he declared war then taking a look at our own intelligence at WHY he declared war. I know this may seem surprising but the two separate information will align despite how differently they came to be.

You know how he, himself, claimed he would beat us? By bringing down our economy and bringing our troops to his lands for them to die.

Both have been accomplished. In their eyes, they're WINNING.

Yet you (and many others) want to keep this war in perpetuation and keep the military contracts rolling, another trillion here and another trillion there.

By the way, I don't know if you read my post regarding you thinking that Israel cannot defend themselves from Iran but that is another issue you are sorely mistaken on, I proved it.

And the whole "wipe Israel off the map thing" you lost on that one as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

you liberals are all the same... i've wasted hours of time....thank God Ron Paul doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell at winning the nomination....

yes, damn the liberals...bunch of pansies who are afraid of war, the real man's sport.

Too bad some people don't subscribe to facts and intelligence before deciding if meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations could result in unintended consequences.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

When all else fails...insult everyone...take your ball...and go home.

No wonder you don't like people with an individual thought process. That darn logic is tough to grasp.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OP you really don't seem to understand that you are being played like a stack of cards by a small group of oligarchs. They don't care about you at all. When will this get through.

Iran has not invaded any country in over 300 years. They fought a brutal war with Iraq, but Iraq invaded them, with full financial support from the US.

Stop being such a chicken-hawk. You tell us to wake up? We are out of touch? No. It's you that is out of touch. You live in a world of fear. Your logic is that as long as you don't strangle, oppress and control everybody you will be attacked. You know how that is called in psychological term? Pure paranoia. You suffer from extreme paranoia.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

yes, damn the liberals...bunch of pansies who are afraid of war, the real man's sport.

Too bad some people don't subscribe to facts and intelligence before deciding if meddling in the affairs of sovereign nations could result in unintended consequences.

oh yeah, and i made a entirely different and new comment that apologized for my ignorant mis-use of allies, thanked you naive RP lovers for the conversation and debate... etc. Israel can protect itself...I guess we will see...seeing is believing ...right?

and you and your liberal friend are the same ones that come crying and wanting strong decisive action when things just don't work out like your hippie attitude wants them to... peace for all....

it doesn't matter what we do as a country.. remove our troops and bring them home...stay out of everyone's business...live by the golden rule...we will still be sought after for attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom line... indisputable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 23/1/12 by mrgregbusybee because: cause i'm not a liberal hippie

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Ron Paul's view on foreign policy is as follows; If we aren't there causing problems, they won't have a reason to hate us or I want a policy of non-intervention, neutrality, & independence. As an American, here's how I perceive this man's statement. Listen Iran, I'm pretty sure I'm a nice guy and I think that if I take all our troops out of the Middle East and from every country in the world, I think you will actually respect us and never want to cause us problems because I'm not going to monitor you or bother you anymore. I'm really sorry for how we are such bullies in the past, but for the next 4 years, I cross my heart that we will not invade a single country in any shape for form so pretty pretty please don't fight with us.

Ron Paul believes that we, as a country, deserved...listen to me DESERVED the 9/11 attacks. If this man was president, here's what would happen within 1 year of office. We would be out of South Korea which will allow North Korea to overtake by force, South Korea. North Korea has NO desire to unite with South Korea in any form other than North Korea ruling entire Korea. Which will lead to China gaining a head of steam against us and we mind as well throw Japan back in the mix. I think between those 3 countries alone, it's safe to say their governments despise us and would attack if they had support, which they would now have in the form of Korea, Japan and China. Within the 1st year of office, Ron Paul would mind his own business and allow Iran to continue building or complete production of nuclear weapons. Paul would allow Israel to fend for themselves and we all know that Iran wants nothing more than to wipe Israel off the face of the planet. So in under 12 months, we would at a minimum see a war in Korea and one in Israel.

I am from Germany so I have nothing to do with your US-Elections, but this is complete nonsense.

How dare you to say, that this countries are not able to defend theirselves?
How ignorant are you US-guys to think that the USA is everywhere to protect the countries?

I mean come back to reallife, you are not the world police.
You have trillions of debts and you really think you can afford your military to stay all arround the world and even fight 2 wars?

I am not pro Iran, but let's face the truth. The USA supported the Iran to create nuclear powerplants in the 1970s.
Double standards?

I find it really disturbing how you Americans elect your presidents. They are always lobbyist and have to waste millions of dollars in campaigns, sponsored by companies.
We in Germany want to get rid of our President (not our chancelor Merkel, the real President), because he stayed in a friends hotel for only 150€ and got a credit for building his house from a FRIEND which owns a company.... This is insane...
Your whole "democracy" is just corrupt and tanken down by companies.

And the feedback to the crysis of our €uro from America is ridicolous as well... Obama said that the European states destroy the economy? But what about your trillion debts? The USA has no money!
Face reality America.

The whole rating agencies, destroy our economy. And the USA still feels superior to all other countries.

If America won't reform their voting system (the whole caucases and primary stuff is really not democratic) and get rid of the lobbies, there will never be a real democracy, even if you still believe you invented the democracy.
You still want to force your so called democracy on other countried, but you should better focus on your own system.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

it doesn't matter what we do as a country.. remove our troops and bring them home...stay out of everyone's business...live by the golden rule...we will still be sought after for attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom line... indisputable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it will be good that our troops are already here in the United States instead of spread out all over the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

NO THAT IS YOUR OPINION. You are not notradamus.

WHY DO YOU THINK AMERICA IS ATTACKED FOR???
edit on 23-1-2012 by TankWolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by TankWolf because: Am frustrated used a word I dont really mean.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

We have had 57,000 troops protecting Sourth Korea since 1954 what a waste of $$$ as a example, forget about all the other places Germany,since the war in the 40s middle east, japan, and now getting ready to set up in Australia, as a threat to China, when now the world has shrunk to where we can mobolize anywhere in the world very quickly, Ron Paul is right, Mitt is a weak robot that will say anything and can not think on his feet, Rick should hurry home as quick as he can and curl up with the Bible, and special interest Newt, you may as well leave everything status quo as he is everything the american people sure don't want washington as usual, you must have a short memory when he was blasting Clinton over Monica when he was doing exactly the same thing, Ron Paul is our only hope, he has a plan,all these other guys are doing is giving lip service,we have been practicing tribal warfare my entire life, ho one speaks about the reason, has anyone ever taken a guess what kind of $ are being made on artillary, battleships, submarines, munitions,fighter planes, Black budget funding for all kind of skunk works, how about electing leaders who have the ability to bring peace to the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
OP you really don't seem to understand that you are being played like a stack of cards by a small group of oligarchs. They don't care about you at all. When will this get through.

Iran has not invaded any country in over 300 years. They fought a brutal war with Iraq, but Iraq invaded them, with full financial support from the US.

Stop being such a chicken-hawk. You tell us to wake up? We are out of touch? No. It's you that is out of touch. You live in a world of fear. Your logic is that as long as you don't strangle, oppress and control everybody you will be attacked. You know how that is called in psychological term? Pure paranoia. You suffer from extreme paranoia.

lol..chicken hawk? c'mon man.... paranoia...if i'm paranoid it's because corrupt politicians have led me down this path...as far as being right about his vague foreign policies...you are naive to believe the golden rule could work for america....how many attacks have to happen before you agree that it doesn't matter what we do or don't do...when the opportunity is available, we will be attacked. maybe when it's one of your relatives serving on board a navy ship that gets blown up or a relative on a plane or you yourself serving your country and seeing your friends sent home in bags...maybe then you will realize the golden rule...no golden rule...we will be attacked. i'm done...i can tell you one thing...i won't argue with another RP fan again...your views are biased and you are definitely not open for any conservative views or actions...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You see what has happened in Iraq already, correct? What do you think will happen when you take our troops out of South Korea? You have to admit his foreign policy leaves us weak and open.

You obviously know nothing about the history of Iraq. Iraq was formed in 1919 by Winston Churchill as the refueling station for the British Navy and Air Force in that area. He drew a circle around all the major oil fields in that area and formed Iraq, knowing that it contained warring factions which would keep it destabilized for generations.

Since then it has been the colony of first the British, then the oil companies/CIA - same thing in the Mid East - and finally the United States. In that time they have been through six wars and never been allowed to elect an official, at least not one that we let live for very long. They've had this country thrust on them and then held at arm's length. At this point, if we really did pack up and leave, I don't think they would be able to believe it.

Remember the news is not the opinions that the FOX news guys scream at you, no matter how much you like to hear them scream, and without history it is as though you were born yesterday. The difference is that Ron Paul understands this history.

Ya know I thought we were over there to give them their freedom, but when we want to you squawk like you're hurt. I don't see how the math of that works.

A 17 page long thread and only 19 flags? Sounds like you are obviously in the minority here.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

We have had 57,000 troops protecting Sourth Korea since 1954 what a waste of $$$ as a example, forget about all the other places Germany,since the war in the 40s middle east, japan, and now getting ready to set up in Australia, as a threat to China, when now the world has shrunk to where we can mobolize anywhere in the world very quickly, Ron Paul is right, Mitt is a weak robot that will say anything and can not think on his feet, Rick should hurry home as quick as he can and curl up with the Bible, and special interest Newt, you may as well leave everything status quo as he is everything the american people sure don't want washington as usual, you must have a short memory when he was blasting Clinton over Monica when he was doing exactly the same thing, Ron Paul is our only hope, he has a plan,all these other guys are doing is giving lip service,we have been practicing tribal warfare my entire life, ho one speaks about the reason, has anyone ever taken a guess what kind of $ are being made on artillary, battleships, submarines, munitions,fighter planes, Black budget funding for all kind of skunk works, how about electing leaders who have the ability to bring peace to the planet.

hi liberal...OP here...has there EVER been peace on our planet?????????????????????

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

America in the scheme of things have barely been attacked at all compared to European and Middle Eastern countries over the last coupe thousands of years. Pearl Harbour was the biggest to ever occur but have you even looked into why the Japanese did what they did??? You might find out America placed huge economic sanctions against Japan and stopped oil imports which was an economic act of war so the Japanese felt cornered to attack the US. Am I saying Japan was right to do this hell no but if America didnt place the economic sanctions on Japan (much like they are doing to Iran now), Japan probably would never of attacked Pearl Harbour to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join