It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the Ron Paul Bandwagon???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Amen! You are soooo right on the money! I don't think there are any "true Americans left in our socially dysfunctional and economically crippled country we call the United States of America". True Americans should be all for blowing all the brown countries in the world off the map! If ya don't wanna kill people, you aint American!

Everyone knows the terrorists hate us because we are rich, happy and free, but these Ron Paul people wanna say that 9/11 happened because we were killing them. I call BS! How can anyone think that by us attacking, invading and murdering them would cause any kind of consequences? This is AMERICA, we don't deal with consequences!

I totally agree with you on North / South Korea, North Korea has no plans to unite with South Korea, so if we leave they are going to nuke the crap out of South Korea! Not wanting to join = wants to destroy, its not possible for there to be anywhere in the middle! Plus, like you said, that will give china a big leg up, and we don't want that! Gotta keep weak, powerless china shaking in their boots over the big powerful USA right?

If it weren't for America being all up in everyone's business, all the time, all across the world, they would all start killing each other! Then once they got done killing each other, everyone knows they would then come after us! We have to protect ourselves by killing them before they get the idea to kill us! Its common sense! Who cares if there is no "evidence" that Iran has nukes, who cares if "congress" hasn't declared war. We don't need "evidence", or "congress" to tell us what we already know! If you aint american, you are evil! KILL THE EVIL ONES. Really they should be thanking us for killing them!

/end satire

If things don't change soon, the USA is going to be knocked off of its high horse, and we are going to know what its like to be one of the countries we invade. We have no right to be in any other countries. We have no right invading anywhere without congressional approval, and a declaration of war.

Look at what happened in Vietnam, they couldn't take on the US forces directly, so they resorted to guerrilla warfare and it worked. That is what happened on 9/11. Those in the middle east that were sick of the US troops in their homeland knew they couldn't take them head on, so they did what they could to hit us where it hurts, and they succeeded. Instead of using that as another excuse to invade, maybe we should use that as a reason to back off and let them deal with their own problems.

The US is not preventing any wars, in Korea, or in the middle east. The US in instigating wars, the US is invading other countries, the US is bombing innocent people.

Right now what the USA needs is to back the **** down, come home, and focus on actual national defense.

DC

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by mrgregbusybee

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by mrgregbusybee

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you mentioned "Deserved 9/11"

I'm not an avid Paul supporter. I think he has many pros, and many unseen cons. However, I've never seen or heard him say that America deserved 9/11. Quite the opposite.

But if you want to bash a man for pursuing answers to questions that weren't asked by others, then I guess the public should remain blind.

Research ron Paul and his beliefs on 9/11. That's all you have to do. He says america to a degree deserved the events that happened on 9/11. i wouldn't publicly bash something I made up. I have read it, more than once....it's been publicly discussed....

Yet it has been so publicly discussed that you still don't understand that he never said we deserved 9/11. If you really researched this topic like you said you did, you would understand that his sentiments toward 9/11 is that INTELLIGENCE (DoD, CIA, Pentagon, 9/11 commission report) ALL AGREE with his statements that our foreign policy was a MAJOR factor in all of this.

You have been caught on quite a few 'fibs' (being nice to you here) in this thread yet still continue to further spread more.

I Think the little clip in here from Sept 12th 2011 is what he's referring to. I agree with Ron Paul's statement on 9/11. Though this guy does make decent points He's even funny.
conservativeblogscentral.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

BTW,its really frowned upon to edit your posts,after someone spanks you with gacts.

I edited my typo, but im sure you never make typo.

Its also really frowned upon to direct misspellings and grammatical errors when you are losing your argument.

Shouldn't you be crawled under your bed this time in the morning hiding just in case the big bad Iran military attacks

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

When was the last US casualty in the Korean war? Have you heard the recent bit about how the new leader is afraid NK will be left in the dust if it doesn't push some big changes?

Oh! You're the guy who responded to my post yesterday in another Ron Paul thread - you'll have a reply there shortly.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

We do know what other countries will do....tell me what happens when we remove our troops from South Korea? You think North Korea says, stay there...it's okay. Hell NO

You wanna know how many troops are in South Korea? there are 28,000, Japan 36,000.

But get this! South Korea has total of 585,000 active troops. and most likely well over a couple million on reserves, guards, civilian defence groups etc.

Now do you really think that our "presence" there makes any bit of sense?

Seeing as we have a defensive pact with south Korea, any military action against them by any country would get the US involved.

So why do we have bases over there, troops over there, etc? When the Koreans are more than able to defend themselves and have full support of US military assets such as Satellite. for intel.

You Sir are the one that's on a "bandwagon" that believes the only way for the US to be safe is to blast any other country that disagrees with us.

Anyways this does appear to be a troll like another user stated. There could be no way a person would be as naive as you portrayed yourself.

Also, statements above can be used to different countries around the world. IE alliance, mutual defensive pacts, etc. thats why those are created.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I'm not an avid Paul supporter. I think he has many pros, and many unseen cons. However, I've never seen or heard him say that America deserved 9/11. Quite the opposite.

But if you want to bash a man for pursuing answers to questions that weren't asked by others, then I guess the public should remain blind.

Research ron Paul and his beliefs on 9/11. That's all you have to do. He says america to a degree deserved the events that happened on 9/11. i wouldn't publicly bash something I made up. I have read it, more than once....it's been publicly discussed....

Yet it has been so publicly discussed that you still don't understand that he never said we deserved 9/11. If you really researched this topic like you said you did, you would understand that his sentiments toward 9/11 is that INTELLIGENCE (DoD, CIA, Pentagon, 9/11 commission report) ALL AGREE with his statements that our foreign policy was a MAJOR factor in all of this.

You have been caught on quite a few 'fibs' (being nice to you here) in this thread yet still continue to further spread more.

fibs? did the man not state that america deserved what happened to it on 9/11? did those words or words similar to that come from the mans mouth? yes or no

Uh.....NOPE. He didn't.

This is known, not even the MSM try to attack him on this. He BLAMES the government/foreign policy/military industrial complex and he is CORRECT, like intelligence proves him tobe. He DOES NOT BLAME America or Americans. He NEVER said America or Americans deserved 9/11.

he did in-fact blame americans and later was asked to clarify his statement....yes?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It is one thing to be objective of Ron Paul's policies (or any candidate for that matter) but spreading outright LIES, enters the level of ignorance.

And the OP was caught on telling many lies and blurring the lines between fact and fiction (fantasy) to back his original points in attacking Ron Paul's foreign policies.

edit on 23-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

On the killing innocent people aspect, I'd just like to say that our "predator drones" have the highest level of collateral damage of any weapon we have ever used, excluding Nuclear weapons. That's what we are using mainly now to "secure" areas and eliminate "threats". Perhaps when they start arming the Drones we use on the border people will understand what that means......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
NM

Read it wrong

Proceed

Getting tired need some coffee.

edit on 23-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

fibs? did the man not state that america deserved what happened to it on 9/11? did those words or words similar to that come from the mans mouth? yes or no

No, Ron Paul has NEVER said this. Would you like to see what he has said?

The Texas congressman, appearing on CBS' "Face The Nation," contended that he was just stating indisputable fact.

"I think there's an influence. And that's exactly what, you know, the 9/11 commission said. That's what the DOD has said. And that's also what the CIA has said and that's what a lot of researchers have said," he said.

In response to a question from host Bob Schieffer, Paul took issue with the idea that he was saying the attacks were "America's fault." "We didn't cause it. The average American didn't cause it. But if you have a flawed policy, it may influence it," he said.

Paul said Ronald Reagan "deeply regretted" going into Lebanon after an attack on U.S. Marines.

"The same thing that McNamara said after the Vietnam War. He wrote in his memoirs if we don't learn from our policy, it won't be worth anything," Paul said. "So I'm saying policies have an effect. That's a far cry from blaming America."

Source- The LA Times

And you can watch the Face the Nation interview in it's entirety at the link I provided.

link   
reply to post by ker2010

If 54000 deaths,U.S. alone ,isn't enough to warrant boots on the ground,I don't know what does. As long as South Korea wants us there,we can stay.We are slowly pulling out also,another FACT. Just last year,North Korea was lobbing bombs at the South. Thats another FACT you clearly don't want to see. On top of the nuclear arsenal they are current building,another FACT that's useless to point out to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Lol ridiculous thread.

And the fact that you don;t support Ron Paul means you support the worlds most corrupt governmental system!
edit on 23/1/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Go back and read bud. You missed the whole "Excluding Nuclear " part.....Atomic bombs= Nuclear.........Or wait you did Gods I'm going to bed lol.
edit on 23-1-2012 by PriestOfAries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Uh.....NOPE. He didn't.

This is known, not even the MSM try to attack him on this. He BLAMES the government/foreign policy/military industrial complex and he is CORRECT, like intelligence proves him tobe. He DOES NOT BLAME America or Americans. He NEVER said America or Americans deserved 9/11.

he did in-fact blame americans and later was asked to clarify his statement....yes?

What? He NEVER blamed Americans, what part of that don't you understand?

This is the ORIGINAL Ron Paul vs Rudy Giuliani video clip from the debates in 2007 that is TYPICALLY in question.

Mind you, like I said earlier, the CIA, DoD, Pentagon, and 9/11 commission report ALL AGREE with Ron Paul's questioning of our foreign policy and the role it played with 9/11.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

edit on 23-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

BTW,its really frowned upon to edit your posts,after someone spanks you with gacts.

I edited my typo, but im sure you never make typo.

Its also really frowned upon to direct misspellings and grammatical errors when you are losing your argument.

Shouldn't you be crawled under your bed this time in the morning hiding just in case the big bad Iran military attacks

No......

You edited your questions.

I called you out on it,straight up. EVERYONE here saw it.

Its dishonest.

Now you are resorting to personal attacks,another dishonest ploy.

Ive given you facts.

You've given OPINIONS,disguised as facts.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
OP, I don't think you really understand RP's foreign policy at all. He is not against going to war as long as it's declared by congress like the constitution requires. While I will agree that he's a bit vague on the particulars of his foreign policy overall, I don't think he would abandon our allies like you suggest. He is simply against invading countries without declaring war, especially based on perceived (or manufactured) threats that don't exist.

Let's say Iran does produce a nuclear weapon and the intel is solid (ha!). I think he would certainly consider taking it away from them as long as congress approves a declaration of war against them. This gives the US legal authority under our constitution to kick some ass.

maybe...maybe your right and he will be steadfast in his decisions and support of our allies... at a minimum his foreign policy leaves the door open for much debate and speculation, good and bad.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Remember a little thread we participated in earlier?
ATS Its All or Nothing!

And the fact that you don;t support Ron Paul means you support the worlds most corrupt governmental system!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

There will Never be world peace...there has never been world peace....ever. wake up. NO, we should not be interfering and trying to assist in liberating countries and doing 60 day war missions.... however; we as a country can NOT pull out all our troops from around the world and bring them back home and not feel the repercussions of such a ridiculous act. that's what the golden rule says to do.....it's impossible

You are mistaken. (Mis-taken... aka deceived... aka "taken in" by a lie).

I see world peace. Right now.

I see some portions of the world *choosing* to engage in non-peace.

I live in a world of peace. Even when chaos surrounds me. I see the peace in the war you wish you perpetuate. That is your choice. My choice is peace. My peace survives your choice of war.

Some day you will possibly want to join this world. The arms will always be open. But only after you have gotten all the non-peace out of your system (seeing "arms" as weapons instead of supportive hands) and the belief that there is "someone" out there that needs to be "fought". So long as you hold this view, you will *create* someone to fight. Possibly including the desire to disagree with me.

The incoming wink is for the spade recognizing the spade.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/1/23 by ErgoTheConfusion because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
reply to post by sonnny1

When was the last US casualty in the Korean war?

Ill answer that with a question of my own.......

Does it matter if it was 50 years ago,or 50 minutes ago?????

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

Remember a little thread we participated in earlier?
ATS Its All or Nothing!

Yes I do.

Unfortunately for this thread,its a thread that makes you think..........

Think i might have to stay there for awhile. All are welcome to attend.............

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join