It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey whose EYE was ripped off!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi people. I'm back online now!!!!

And back to business though.

Yes, I was in my teens when I read that article, and it definately fascinated me...

However, I learnt long ago to ALWAYS take things with a pinch of salt-- especially in regards of any given thing I'm ever likely to talk about on ATS!

But on another point, that's why I've since gone on to read FAR and WIDE and still, my mind's not conclusively made up on alot of what I've come across.

I respect ALL your views though, so keep that in mind here, friends!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by V4SL4ND

I enjoy reading those articles, but I read them with a huge grain of salt. It's pretty good entertainment, though.

And there is the problem. Science fiction should remain obvious science fiction and entertainment. It's when useless bs like this enters a subject that really needs to be taken seriously that damage is done. And it is done not by the people writing the articles, nor by the morons who make ridiculous claims.....the real damage is done by the community of those that make up the audience and the demand for such nonsense.

Remove the demand for ignorant nonsense and in a decade or so the damage you guys have allowed to happen to Ufology will be repaired and we can move forward. But as long as there is a demand for idiocy, well, it will be delivered.

We are our own worse enemy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well said, friend...

I'm actually surprised more people have been compelled to come take a jibe, or even had a read of this thread at all... I was hoping to enlighten others. But I guess not, so far....

Maybe it turns the stomach for those whose bigger hurdle is that ufology is an actual field, based on seventy odd years of research, and so in turn, accepting than means accepting that some people -- not me-- but others have had experiences so unique, its provoked me to want to know more of that article I read way back...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
In UFO Magazine, a British Publication from the mid-1990's, a stunning story by a contactee elaborated how he reached for the eye of a Grey and the black lens "came off" and revealed circuitry beneath.

For YEARS I've been fascinated by that conflict, and need to ask the world of ATS whether...

a) anyone else has ever heard of it?

b) especially any fellow Brits who may recall that publication?

and...

c) any further or similar info?

I have heard before that the Grays are actually 'Avatars' for Aliens on some distant planet. I find it quite an interestig theory.

There's a thread on it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALS

edit on 22-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't have that issue

but for those interested in what UFO magazine looked like

here's Vol 24 issue 1 - goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

That's the American UFO magazine. Not the UK one

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Will be curious to see what get's added over the coming days.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by V4SL4ND

I enjoy reading those articles, but I read them with a huge grain of salt. It's pretty good entertainment, though.

And there is the problem.

Well it's not really is it, those that are going to dismiss the subject would probably have done so anyway and "serious professional research" (in the public realm) doesn't occur because of institutionalised ridicule officially sanctioned as policy.

In fact you could argue the opposite - that many "cases" only come to light through this kind of media and some of those whose appetites are whetted go on to do the only research that is carried out publicly.

If the field you refer to is ufology then it's a bit like cryptozoology - now is a magazine with an article about a yeti fiction or fact - and either way was it ever going to stop any serious research into the coelacanth ?

Apologies for off topic post - I hope the article in question is found and brought to this forum.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Hi there mate. I'm back.

Unfortunately my collection of UFO magazines hasn't survived as intact as I thought. It's not all bad though, I have 32 surviving issues dating from March/April 1996 to March 2002. I expected there to be more and for that I'm sorry. Here's a picture of them

I remember having issues from 1995 and possibly 1994. Some issues must have been lost or thrown out over the years? I can't really complain as I abandoned them at my parents house when I left. But I'd like to know why they were taken out of their binders? I bet it was my Dad Grrrrrr

I'm not sure they will go back far enough for your article? But im more than willing to go through them all and have a look

Any extra information on the article you might have could be helpful. It looks like I've got a long read on the cards tonight! I'm looking forward to it!
edit on 23/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
In UFO Magazine, a British Publication from the mid-1990's, a stunning story by a contactee elaborated how he reached for the eye of a Grey and the black lens "came off" and revealed circuitry beneath.

For YEARS I've been fascinated by that conflict, and need to ask the world of ATS whether...

a) anyone else has ever heard of it?

b) especially any fellow Brits who may recall that publication?

and...

c) any further or similar info?

There are no contactees who met with the greys, all greys abduct people, there are no greys that visit people and do not abdcut them, so no your information is a lie.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

How is He lying if the information came from a story He read in a magazine? Sure the article might be suspect but not Him?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Eye yi Eye closed circut vision ? First time I've heard that one.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm back on again for now, and it seems a mild sense of anarchy has prevailed since I've been away...

Now, now. Settle down people. This is meant to be a genuine debate into one of the most compelling stories I read back in the day when you couldn't move for trying 'cause of the sheer abundancy of books and magazines regarding UFO's, UFOlogy, Alien abduction stories, Cattle mutilation, etc, etc, etc, AND the latest additon to Cryptzoology.

Sightings, UFO Magazine, X-pose, and Shivers, were what I read religiously back then-- SO for the doubters trying to smear me or the story, just do the obvious...

Look into it yourselves... I dare you. No, I double dare you!

Play nice in the meantime, and I'll check in again soon with more info....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
MAJOR BIG BREAK THROUGH IN MY SEARCH TO FIND YOU THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I'd posted my previous message, from that time to now, I've just done a serious search online and alot of stuff I'd forgotten really came back to mind....

There were magazines, X-Factor, Starburst, Fortean Times, AND--- AND--- the one I remember reading most, the magazine named, Alien Encounters. Or, Encounters. Its front page emphasised one or other of the words...

Now the first-issue was a big celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Roswell Incident, so Issue 1 or Issue 2 is the one I've got a strong image of in mind, and I'm 99% certain now thats where I saw the story about the incident of the eye being ripped off a Grey!!!!

In hindsight after that maddening search then, the story could be the same one where a farm house is under seige by greys, as that was in one of the issues. It was very creepy as memory serves, and I'm now resenting that I gave these things away or threw them out as its strained my credibility in making a thread out of it...

I'll check back soon, people!
edit on 23-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Encounters! I remember that one! I don't think I have any of those lying around though. I read a few issues but it was more sensational than UFO magazine if i remember correctly.

I haven't found anything in the UFO magazines I have, but if it was the 50 year anniversary of the roswell incident it would make it 1997 and I havent got that far yet?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
To stick with the original post....

This actually amazes me you brought this up. I have quite a different view of greys, and what they do and why. If you have not heard of Dr. Steven Greer, I HIGHLY suggest you read his book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge. This book opened my eyes to why the E.T.'s are visiting us, what the governments (or shadow government rather) involvement is, and how it all relates to us as a species and where we are headed with our future. For those who don't know, this is the man who has started the Disclosure Project. His book ties it all together beautifully IMHO.

He goes on to speak in that book of how he believes there are actual greys, whose message is to spread peace and love, and to save us from ourselves. Then he goes into how he thinks the government is producing Extraterrestrial Vehicles (ETV's) with these advanced "animatronic" greys, or even men in costume. He claims the government has the ability to produce these ETV's and abduct people for experiments (to do what, I'm unsure) and to induce panic and fear of greys or any ET. A sort of "blackmailing" if you will. Interesting story from that magazine though. I'm suprised a similar story came up about that actually. Now lets see how many people think I'm crazy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The first thing I'm going to do if I see a grey is to poke his eye out. I don't believe it one bit.

** I do believe that there's life on other planets**

This story has tom foolery written all over it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I recently read -

ALIEN INTERVIEW
Based On Personal Notes and Interview Transcriptions Provided by :
Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy
www.thenewearth.org...

..which may be a hoax.

It does say that they are biological/constructed robots with a hive mind.

This fits logically with my idea that all ETs are in 4th density (normally invisible to us) and need to construct artificial 3rd density beings (greys) in order to physically interact with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join