It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey whose EYE was ripped off!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In UFO Magazine, a British Publication from the mid-1990's, a stunning story by a contactee elaborated how he reached for the eye of a Grey and the black lens "came off" and revealed circuitry beneath.

For YEARS I've been fascinated by that conflict, and need to ask the world of ATS whether...

a) anyone else has ever heard of it?

b) especially any fellow Brits who may recall that publication?

and...

c) any further or similar info?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

I was a subscriber to UFO magazine for years! It was a quality publication which as a child helped to spark my intense interest in the subject!

The article you speak of does ring a bell! However i can't recall any detail as i must have read it years ago. I'll have to have a look in my loft, or even my parents loft, as the old issues may still be up there in binders!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

If memory serves, I have strong image in mind of Issue Two. Its got a darkish cover.

You might remember Xpose? A very X-Files-slanted mag. Mulder was on the cover of Issue One! That one was white and orange! It doesn't come into anything here, just thought it'd make you smile if you remember!!!

Memories!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Popular

No, I didn't search elsewhere. This is from memory, and such events were the early occasions when I got on this path to seeking answers out for myself....

Was UFO Magazine something you read?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I started buying ufo mag in 94 but I don't remember that story. It does ring a bell that the black of a grey's eye is a lens that can be removed though, but maybe I got that from the Santillo autopsy thing?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I remember it well! You just mentioning UFO magazine gave my a walk down memory lane, which i thank you for! I used to read it cover to cover, every issue! It was fantastic!

I'll try and find it, i don't know if my issues (if i still have them) will go back to number 2 but we may be lucky!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

The Roswell Autopsy film was actually the BIG issue that launched UFO mag's first-ever issue. The dead alien on its cover, and a TON of stuff on the MJ-12 documents...

For an X-Files fan like me at the time, that mag really was the Collector's Edition is proclaimed itself to be!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I bet you bought an issue of Sightings Magazine...

Thank was, by far, the most colossal mag at the time!!!

Jenny Randles either wrote for it, or contributed something, but she comes to mind in memory of that one.

The articles were EPIC!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I've been on to my Mum and luckily she has my back catalogue of UFO magazines at her house! She's visiting tomorrow anyway so she is bringing them through with her.

I'm not sure how far back they go but it will be worth a look. Thank God she never throws anything away! I only moved out 10 years ago

I hope I can help you out! Whatever happens it will be a nice and interesting walk down memory lane going through them!
edit on 22/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a legend!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Bet you see ad's for really ancient Premiership football mags; something promoting sega or supernintendo; and maybe some nod to a Star Trek or Space Precient fan mag!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Greys are bots. Highly interactive, highly intelligent bots, some may contain plant dna and cetecean even. They can operate by themselves, ie. surgery bots are toasters, or be worn by somebody who projects in.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a legend!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Bet you see ad's for really ancient Premiership football mags; something promoting sega or supernintendo; and maybe some nod to a Star Trek or Space Precient fan mag!!!!

I really can't wait
I can hear the wife groaning now when i take them out

edit on 22/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Whatever you do, DON'T sell them on Ebay!!!

If even half of half the stuff on here is true, then this is the year most of what was said in 'em back then ought to be coming true...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I think your reading too much into it. All he wants to do is revisit an article that fascinsted him, probably when he was in his teens that made him wide eyed with interest and speculation.

Theres nothing wrong with that.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't think I'll ever sell them. Too much nostalgia value for me! I'm pleased to know they've been packed away at my parents house for the last ten years!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by V4SL4ND

Yeah UK only but if I remember they did send it to American customers by request or subscription. It was a good read! It ran through the 90's until the editor Graham W Birdsall died of a brain heamorrage.

He was quite big on the UK UFO scene at the time, he did lectures internationally as well i think. The magazine was a good blend of 'out there' and skeptic as I remember.

Like you say, a good read but take it with a pinch of salt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join