It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing the idea of: "Are grays just avatars/probes?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well I've just been thinking on and off about grays and their place in our minds, our reports of them, the universe, the ET'S, all of it rolled up.
The thought occurred to me that perhaps grays who are often reported doing strange experiments and what not are like a biological avatar or probe. One who is created to carry out the intent of a being who is elsewhere in the universe. It seems somewhat plausible to me, as the generally feeling I get with the idea of a gray is almost disconnection and little to no emotion.
Yet, when I think about what other beings in the universe may be like, I imagine many could be very much humanoid in appearance, but project vibes and energy in very positive, light-filled ways.
No convincing intended here.
Just wondering if anyone has thoughts pertaining to this topic for discussing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

An interesting thought. If they were capable of such technology (which given they're potentially visiting other planets with ease, they possibly are) then it would certainly make a case for deep space travel.

Put the avatars in suspended animation and then 'activate' when the destination is reached.

Interesting, even despite seeing Avatar, this idea of space travel hadn't crossed my mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

I also saw Avatar (and really enjoyed it, but that's a whole different topic) and didn't particularly make that connection.
Until I had been seeing more UFO's and hearing more about military probes, unmanned craft. I thought, if et's exist (which I believe whole-heartedly) then their technology would certainly be above ours. If we have technology for creating robots, and unmanned craft, and remotely controlling just about anything, why wouldn't this be possible?

So the next question I ask is,
What would bring the beings who are behind the avatar here?
What would be a reason for them truly to travel the great distance and step foot on planet earth?
I don't feel like it would be worth the resources or effort to do all of this just to collect some DNA samples, when they could easily send their probe humanoids here instead. We're a rather violent and aggressive race of people sometimes, us humans.
Even in dreams, when I see ufo's or occasional aliens from elsewhere, my first instinct is generally to defend, defend, defend.

Interesting thought...

Of course, we must keep in mind that grays are not likely the end all be all of ET's, aliens, other lifeforms in the universe.
This important to keep in mind. We have a lot of other stories passed down of "gods from the sky" who have a large variety of appearances. We can see this in some cave art, as many of you probably have seen before.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/561d7c41ee54.jpg[/atsimg]
Prehistoric Indian Cave Art: Ufo ET?
ATS thread about indian et/ufo petroglyph

A google search will yield many results for those interested.

edit on 20-1-2011 by skylightsintheillions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, if you look upon avatars as expendable, then the varying reasons they would be sent here would be:

a) It would mean deeper travel into space as the avatars would be in suspended animation, meaning they could possibly survive greater distances, and if it fails, no harm done to those controlling the avatars.

b) Once they're done with the avatars (ie received all the data they needed) they could simply rub them off the face of the universe.

c) Test to see if we'd react in a hostile way towards alien beings. If we do, again no harm done to those controlling the avatars, they just wouldn't bother to travel here themselves and ignore our planet for future missions.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is correct. They are like dolls that come to life, plugged into the soul or energy of other beings somewhere else. Just as your body/ physical form is the doll of God the Creator, plugged into him. Aren't you fortunate to be so connected to the supreme Creator! So who has more power, you or some grey doll? Worry not, fear not and love only God the Creator, who is really you and me. PEACE.
edit on 20-1-2011 by HUMBLEONE because: More to add

edit on 20-1-2011 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Indeed I agree with you both.
Makes pretty good sense to me.
Also, side note, I like your Rasputin avatar. He's a fascinating man, a lot to be learned I do think.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

I too and facinated with Rasputin. I always have. I've always felt that there was more to him than history leads us to believe. He was a "Holy fool" in the great Russian tradition. He was truely mystic and holy man of God. I am reading "The Rasputin file" by Edvard Radzinsky which has confirmed my intuitions about Father Grigori, that he was the target of significant character assasination by members of the Russian Aristocracy and Orthodox Church who thought him a threat. He may in fact have delved into drinking and carousing with women or maybe he didn't. Maybe this was propaganda maybe not. To me it makes no diffference. He was spiritually above the common fray of the day and knew secrets that most do not. So he was greatly misunderstood and still is to this day by most people.
Back to the OP's topic. We are the avatars of God. Through our lives the Creator experiences him/herself and his creation. So you have all the power don't you? Think it. Feel it. Live it. Love God, who is your neighbor, who is everything, who is you. Peace, love.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In the recent past, I've read and listened some ET/alien articles by alleged top secret whistleblowers. They claimed that some of the grays had sunken lens-like eyes and they did not have any reproduction organs. They called them androids.

We can theorize and speculate on ET all our lives. But the truth remains out there.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Interesting idea, especially considering the clinical and empty actions associated with them.

Maybe that could explain how we could be so far away yet still have UFOs, the avatar being sent in its sleeping form to be woken upon arriving is actually a pretty convincing idea considering the potential distance between us and other life.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
cassiopean reptoids opinion

strange horizons opinion

Here are a couple of links which are their own unique opinions on the grays. There is just a bit of mention of the idea of probes/avatars. These links are just for informative use, they're not verified as fact. Just for reading purposes of the curious.

top topics

join