It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All input welcome for this question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not to be rude but to be rude at the same time if that makes sense. Why was it the first things you two thought of checking out was his bank accounts, credit cards, safes and deposit boxes. Isn't that kinda of illegal if there was no will handing over the accounts and you rummaging around his financial property?
edit on 21/1/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
He left everything to her in his will. Nothing illegal going on at all.
I do take your point though. She could be barking up the wrong tree totally, hence why a different perspective can be so helpful

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Why? He does not tell a name or the numbers, just a story... you don´t even know if it´s real. Why so negative?
I would be curious too.

For the OP:
*1234/1234
We use the * to show that in a sentence is something missing.
For instance: We use the * to show that in a sentence is something missing.

*star
edit on 21-1-2012 by Numino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by persianista

Ok then all is cool .
Maybe he was bored or doodling . I am reminded of of phone password * what ever the numbers were

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by persianista
No, she doesnt use t'internet.

Really poor form dude...

Get over it. It's obviously important, and none of them have a clue as to what it means. And of all the places to go asking, I personally give his choice of coming here a big thumbs up.
someone here might have some idea what it is, and this is as good a place as any to find out.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Ok then all is cool .
Maybe he was bored or doodling . I am reminded of of phone password * what ever the numbers were

Phone passcode could be an idea. He was an exact and meticulous man. Not the type to doodle then say she would "need" the doodle.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by persianista
No, she doesnt use t'internet.

Really poor form dude...

Get over it. It's obviously important, and none of them have a clue as to what it means. And of all the places to go asking, I personally give his choice of coming here a big thumbs up.
someone here might have some idea what it is, and this is as good a place as any to find out.

There are a lot of very bright people with inquiring minds on this forum. A different perspective to a problem can often really help.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If she was supposed to "need" it, then the answer will show up. Obviously she has to settle the estate. If it can be settled properly and legally without deciphering this, then it wasn't important. I don't think she needs to fret over this. Just keep it, and if something comes up, you'll have it. If there really is something terribly secret and important that this covers, and it does not turn up, then he screwed up by being so cryptic. Oh, well!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can you give any information regarding what this person did for a living? Did he have any hobbies or areas he studied in his free time?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi..I had a storage unit once...and to get into the main gate I needed a code that looked just like this (*1234/1234)

You had to hit the star key then enter a series of numbers..if you or your friend find a bill for a storage unit you may want to check out that code you have presented...who knows what treasures he may have left for her inside

Cheers
Coco

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tobiasfrost
Can you give any information regarding what this person did for a living? Did he have any hobbies or areas he studied in his free time?

I dont really want to give any identifying info. He was quite old tho

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Hi..I had a storage unit once...and to get into the main gate I needed a code that looked just like this (*1234/1234)

You had to hit the star key then enter a series of numbers..if you or your friend find a bill for a storage unit you may want to check out that code you have presented...who knows what treasures he may have left for her inside

Cheers
Coco

You star! This was exactly the kind of idea I was looking for. This would make perfect sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If that storage unit is somewhere around....Give it a go friend..I'm glad I could offer the suggestion/idea..please give my best to your friend who lost a loved one..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You don't have to be specific really.

For example: he taught mathematics at the university/college level his entire career until he retired.

Or, a more mysterious example: he worked for a major private corporation that researches and develops aircraft.

Even if you don't want to give any information here, maybe I will get you thinking in a way that gives you some ideas.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My own Dad did a similar thing to me. Left a well handled key hidden inside a box of tarot cards. I have never found out what that key opens.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
maybe a brief case lock code

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Did he play jokes on her often...could he be sending her on a wild goose chase?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
bingo numbers?
lottery numbers?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It just may be....the lyrics to..."Streetlight"...

Link: www.metrolyrics.com...

Maybe those lyrics are expressive of how he may have felt at times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join