It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1 now can go human to human... why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
yes the NWO has there new weapon of population reduction it is in a lab that, if released could kill millions and no cure or vaccine...why abcnews.go.com... from the link

Researchers Pause Work on Bird Flu That Could Kill Hundreds of Millions
that is the good news it has been paused. the bad news is only for a short time. Why in the world of scientists are they messing with this in the first place , is this not against current laws on bio chem weapons or the messing with bios or Chem's that could be used in such a manner? Is this not madness or is it real research?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I wonder how long it will be before this "accidentally" gets out of the lab

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Agenda 21. They want to kill most of us in order to more easily control the rest.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well 2 of you seem to get it where are the rest of you , this should have you all screaming stop this madness now, but then Newt and ww3 Iran are in the top spots now, one can only scream for so long.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
reply to post by bekod

They do that every couple of years. They've always got an excuse like "we sent it with the wrong couriers" or " a new person wasn't trained" or "it's been misplaced".

Now they've got something else lethal, it's only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No it doesnt.....scare tactics to get rid of all the poison/medicine they made for the last "outbreak" that was going to kill 50% of the worlds population.

There were lorry loads of the stuff left...nothing like a bit of hysteria to sell their disused stock lol.

Big pharma are the scum of the earth, making up new ailments to cure with medicines they concoct....money money money

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know what's going through the scientists/chemists heads when they sign on to these contracts. We always blame the Gov or TPTB for these things but what about the people actually doing the work. I guess the pay is really really.....really really good.

To know that you're engineering a super bug with no cure would not sit lightly on most peoples shoulders I would hope. Haven't they seen the movies where the scientists who make the super bugs are the first to get whacked?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by terra1
reply to post by bekod

You won't know when it "accidentally" gets out, they won't tell you. People will just start dying...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

this has nothing to do with pharmacy or vaccinations it is for weapon use read this

The lead author of today's announcement is Dr. Ron Fouchier, a respected molecular virologist. He heads at Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, that engineered a form of "aerosolized" bird flu that can easily be passed from humans to humans through the air. The genetically-altered flu is thought to be so virulent that if the vials containing it were to get out, the virus would have the potential to spread around the globe and kill hundreds of millions.
here is the the lines that should have you
mad

engineered a form of "aerosolized" bird flu that can easily be passed from humans to humans through the air. The genetically-altered flu is thought to be so virulent that if the vials containing it were to get out, the virus would have the potential to spread around the globe and kill hundreds of millions.
nothing like saying " we did it the best way to get the population down, and no cure"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by memnoch25

It will be march or April

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Really it is plain stupid holding these kind of things in labs... Stupidity could well be the downfall of the human race.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok so they develop the new airborne strain
......then they pause research ?
Before developing the cure ?
I mean , I thought that was what this was all about - research how these strains could develop so we could better combat them

But then what's the point of having the cure before its release ?!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just when i was sooo happy that GMO sterilized us and we all could have a world orgi, then i see this.
. I suppose canisters will go missing now. Is this how the zombie appacolips starts?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Awesome. Just what this world needs right now, a plague.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Aparently there is a zombie state that people can be put in. www.youtu.be... and www.youtu.be... Interesting.
Really, these mad men that are mentally ill like nazi mengela should be put in jail for hazzard to humanity.
edit on 20-1-2012 by cloaked4u because: cannot get 2nd vid to work

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

this has nothing to do with pharmacy or vaccinations it is for weapon use read this

The lead author of today's announcement is Dr. Ron Fouchier, a respected molecular virologist. He heads at Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, that engineered a form of "aerosolized" bird flu that can easily be passed from humans to humans through the air. The genetically-altered flu is thought to be so virulent that if the vials containing it were to get out, the virus would have the potential to spread around the globe and kill hundreds of millions.
here is the the lines that should have you
mad

engineered a form of "aerosolized" bird flu that can easily be passed from humans to humans through the air. The genetically-altered flu is thought to be so virulent that if the vials containing it were to get out, the virus would have the potential to spread around the globe and kill hundreds of millions.
nothing like saying " we did it the best way to get the population down, and no cure"

I'm sure the elites have a cure thats for sure.
Also, Probably giving the cure to some babies that are being born now.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It seems that the USA did ratify the BWC. en.wikipedia.org...

However:

Recent U.S. biodefense programs, however, have raised concerns that the U.S. may be pursuing research that is outlawed by the BWC.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think we need to be asking our Congressmen what is up..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They will scare the public with this one for a while (best weapon around for humans is FEAR) and then at the right time a vaccine will be offered (which is already in waiting) that will absolutely WRECK the human immune system and cause all sorts of damage and ailments to the body.

The worst thing you can do to the human body is to accept the poison that you get offered in INJECTABLE form... Nothing else works so effectively in damaging the immune system than vaccines themselves. Full of POISONS and TOXIC substances that even a child can determine is dangerous by reading the ingredients of them.

The body HEALS ITSELF unless you INJECT these toxic immune-killing POISONS into it!!!!!!

edit on 20-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Well at least a zombie apocolypse would be interesting...going to get my twinkie stash....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well gee seems no one gives a crap any more about the real problems we face, Y tube A idol I pods and facebook have done their job well, MSM has as well seems only a few have a clue what his means.

The lead author of today's announcement is Dr. Ron Fouchier, a respected molecular virologist. He heads at Erasmus Medical Centre in Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, that engineered a form of "aerosolized" bird flu that can easily be passed from humans to humans through the air.
well at lest some get it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join