It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Call me crazy for the heading. But hey, I'm just facing up to what my country has done to me. Sweet land of fake ass liberty. What will you do with me, now that I've come clean ? Will I be sent to guantanimo ? Just one more domino ? Shall I run and hide, in some cold ass cave in a mountainside ? I'm not even going to run at all come and torcher me.

It's time to get some payback.

So I'll say goodbye to all my friends and pack my hopes inside a matchbox cause I know it's time to fly.

Will you meet me in the morning? Or will you meet me in the middle of the night ?
All I know is the morning light is coming and it isn't going to make me feel alright.
I'm just getting this out of the way right now.

Goodbye with tears everyone, I've enjoyed your company immensely.

randyvious

This song is very discriptive of the anger I feel right now.

edit on 20-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This sounds more like a rant.

So, are you outta here (on ATS)? Or are ya just skipping out on life in general? I also hope we don't end up reading/hearing about you in the news.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
sad to see ya go

so yeah ya dirty terrorist scum giddoddahere!!!!!!!
J/K
I feel my country has done the same to all of us.
edit on 20/1/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

isnt it funny how the gov tells us to prep for disaster, meaning that you should have a 72 hour supply of food stored away,,,,,,,, soooooooooooooo, if anything over 7 days of food is suspect of being a terrorist, then they have made us all terrorists by doing this. I am a die hard prepper, and am not afraid to admit that I have a backup supply of months of food, I have lots, and lots, and LOTSSSS of weather proofed ammo put away. This country is getting out of hand with suspicion and points the finger at the wrong people quite often. so yep, right there with ya man, I BE A TERRORIST TOOO I GUESS? strange how the world works, I go from patriot to terrorist in 3 easy steps, WHAM!!!
and to think all I had to do was do the same things Ive been doing for years, I didn't even have to attend a training camp in Afghanistan.......

edit on 20/1/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of Use

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

edit on January 20th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I must admit that I also am, at the least, a potential terrorist. I do not believe the lies spouted by the O, or any other government official for that matter. I am a firm believer in our Constitution. Worse, I cling to the "radical interpretation" of the second amendment which espouses the purpose of the amendment is not "self defense" but in furtherance of our right to remove a tyrannical government that no longer follows it's own laws. I also hold the radical belief that we should stay out of other country's business UNLESS they are a direct threat to our national security. Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Sudan, Somali, and Libya do not qualify. I am "on the fence" regarding a nuclear Iran.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think we need to take this seriously no? He seems distraught and hell bent on doing something stupid. Bro don't do it, it's not worth it. If you need to rant just rant and we will listen. Mods need to trace his IP and get this to the right people.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm tired of society assuming he is ranting or joking. Haven't we learned our lesson yet. Proactive action first.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S & F

Terrorist?

Nah, Maybe a Communist though but not a terrorist IMHO.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you are thinking of doing something rash , don't man we are all frustrated with how this world is , more and more people are realizing what is going on with the world and the governments. It is only a matter of time before we reach a critical mass and make change happen. hang in there is you are that distraught , we are here to listen and help each other.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I understand your OP, but are you okay, because I'm concerned

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I think we need to take this seriously no? He seems distraught and hell bent on doing something stupid. Bro don't do it, it's not worth it. If you need to rant just rant and we will listen. Mods need to trace his IP and get this to the right people.

Tracking and notifying would open a whole bag of worms (or snakes). It could also lead to a "Cry wolf" type of moment. Constantly notifying authorities of possible threats to the point of them ignoring you...until it's to late.

But I still see where you're coming from.

This rant struck me particularly hard.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Bummer!
It sucks that you are a terrorist, but it is good that you have admitted it.
Now hopefully "they" whoever they may be can come collect you and punish you for what you have done.

reply to post by DarthMuerte

Everyone is a "potential" terrorist, but we are all potential bigfoots as well.
I really don't see either of them coming to fruition however.
Terrorist is a label I myself would not use for myself, though someday I may become a freedom fighter.
I have and will never terrorize anyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You're wrong to assume anything at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Shake it off, buddy.
You have made alot of contributions to ATS, I do not see terrorist material there.
So you had a bad day, or perhaps a bad week. Join the club.
A severely hot sauna, find a nice tai massage parlor, a great dinner and lots of cognac., then get 24 hours of sleep.
New person, better able to fight off the crap that this world can throw at you, just throw it back..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm fine just facing up to the facts and saying goodbye now cause I know we are all going to start disappearing.

Just showing off some anger and watching the reactions.

Don't get to excited.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

You said it not me.

link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You're wrong to assume anything at this point.

That comment made me feel better!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm fine just facing up to the facts and saying goodbye now cause I know we are all going to start disappearing.

Well, when you put it that way and if everything goes as planned by TPTB (whatever their plans are), I can see where you're coming from and it is sad indeed.

ETA
By the way, I won't get excited...just wanted to make sure you're okay

edit on 1/20/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I also have expereince with this. I've had 2 friends in my lifetime commit suicide. I always wonder why I didn't see or do something. I look back and you see the signs but you brush them off. I'm done doing that...I don't go out of my way to look for it but when I hear something alarming I address it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hurting anyone is the last place you will see me. Including myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join