It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lycan or Vampire?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Miccey

post removed by staff/quote]

Noooo..IM not dreaming...
Dont rock MY fantasy...
edit on Sun Jan 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I think someone was trolling for stars. Imagine the disappointment when nobody responded. But maybe he's right! Maybe this thread should have read Lyan? Vampire? or Banker?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Anybody else ever seen Ginger Snaps? Another good depiction of warewolves, about two suburb sisters going through puberty with all of the socially associated problems, and then one of them gets attacked by a warewolf.

The sequel was also good, but I didn't care much for the prequel (third).

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Ginger Snaps...I think I may have seen a preview for this movie. I'll look it up now and check it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Actually he did, and I was thinking of that as well when composing my other post. I think Louis was from Louisiana too, right? Definitely cool.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Yes, the French-Cajun vampire was def cool stuff! I read that series. It was pretty good. My favorite in the series was the Vampire Lestat. I would love to see that book made into a movie.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

If you had a choice between becoming a lycan or a vampire, which would you chose and why?
reply to post by Cosmic911

I'd rather be a dog than a leech.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think I would have to go with the lycan the ones that can switch at will. I have long been amazed by the lycan every since seeing American Werewolf in London as a child. Just the pure crazyness of it and the brute strength and freedom to roam that they have. Also no one will be looking to kill you unless u transform in front of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join