Lycan or Vampire?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I dunno, I always imagined that vampires are the result of a virus that needs red blood cells to survive. Well, since viruses evolve, why wouldn't they mutate to become a virus that not only needs red blood cells but red blood cells that are infected by the non mutated virus.

I don't know if it would be hot because It may transform my body type to something unfathomable, who knows, maybe even a giant walrus with samurai swords for fangs.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by LeTan

That be hot!

Would you have to change the mythos about blood, etc?

Also, how would our understanding of vampire physiology change?

Vampires dont have blood themselves

edit on 23-1-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-1-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Right..so if they fed off other vampires what would they suck? Would they still need humans/animals for blood?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

Vampirism exceeds sexuality...blood is blood.

Werewolves are pretty sweet though!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
somehow i ended up on a twilight fansite, oh no wait its ats.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Give me a good old messy, gory werewolf kill and blood dripping fangs from hell! Please!

What do vampires do anyway? Hide in the dark? Pretend they approach for a kiss and bite your neck instead. Just plain gay.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Franz von Humboldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt

Give me a good old messy, gory werewolf kill and blood dripping fangs from hell! Please!

What do vampires do anyway? Hide in the dark? Pretend they approach for a kiss and bite your neck instead. Just plain gay.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Franz von Humboldt because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I don't think I have ever seen a person of homosexual preference approach another person and bite their neck. I don't see how that is gay?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This is a fantastic post! I usually don't care about vampires or werewolves whatsoever. With that out of the way, if I had to choose, I'd be a werewolf. Becoming a vampire is tempting if it were available. I'd love being the type who sits back in a castle, drinking rich red wine (Blood), staying youthful in appearance etc. But being in a giant wolf form and being able to hunt in the wild as an animal, and an apex predator at that, would be simply amazing. I'm a very avid hunter as I've stated in other posts, and when I go out I look to enter a "Zone" of clarity if that makes sense? I get so into the moment that I don't think about a single other thing while I'm out. For me personally It's a rush like no other, especially when your a Bow hunter such as myself. It's a much bigger rush than hunting with firearms. When you hunt with a Bow, it draws on the primal instincts of our crazy history. I always feel so vulnerable in the wild when I'm only armed with my bow because It just doesn't offer the security of a Shotgun or Rifle. But I guess that's part of the primal rush isn't it? Anyways, my point is that I can only imagine being in the "Zone" a wolf gets into when it hunts. That type of crazy feeling must be incredible. And that is why I'd choose to become a werewolf!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I hope this is enjoyable to watch the first half is Vampires followed by Werewolves the music gets better too,

Vampires vs Werewolves

Uploaded by ThunderF78 on Oct 9, 2009

an epic battle vampires vs werewolves....vampires doing what they want..vampire kills werewolf's girl...werewolves go kick some vampire ass!! crack it up and enjoy!!! Happy Halloween!!

edit on 24/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Pretty sweet video

One of favorite werewolf movies was Silver Bullet, remember that one? Great flic. The special effects were good compared to the average werewolf of its time. Plus, finding out the evil lycan is the local priest! Awesome
and the scene on the bridge still scares the hell out of me!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Update!

Vampires 10
Lycans 9

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Give me a Lycan father and Vampire Mother
And ill be Lyvam

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'd have say, after recently becoming heavily engaged in the True Blood series, being a vampire of that mythos wouldn't be half bad. Something very appealing about vamps and the Deep South.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

Remember Ann Rice's Lestat from Interview with a Vampire? Lestat had a certain French-Cajun appeal.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TranscendentSnake

I've watched my dogs stalk prey before. It was very interesting. We forget how primal the hunting instinct is in our pets because they have been domisticated for so long. There was something almost preternatural to it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join