It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So!..... I am starting to believe that the hotel I work for is haunted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

I never set foot in the UK though I would like to but havnt had the chance. I apologize my friend but I have no idea where that is. although I shuld have read to see you were from the UK before I asked. sorry

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Greetings old timer. Seems you are not too aweful far from me. Did the warehouse that you are working at used to be part of the landfill? What is the history of the place? what was it before they built the warehouse?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
bout to run out to work folks but just wanted to get some replies in and post an lil update. Those who I have not replied to I will as soon as I get the chance thanks for your patience and your input/feedback.

Update: So I went in last night nothing spectacular happend really. However I was still hearing as if it were scrmbled voices as I have heard before but culdnt really make anything out though I am still trying. I couldnt talk to them to aweful much as we had a full house and didnt want to disturb the guests.

Well thats all I had wish I had more to report but we will see what happens tonight and tomarrow night. Thanks for watching.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Yeah one or two, its a freaky stretch of road.
Not the same experience though. I saw a shadow animal, two of us saw that and 4 of us saw a shadow person, I was driving and he stepped into the road in front of us crossed to the other side just as we got level with that bit of the pavement he stepped onto.. and he just dissolved/faded out.

I'll be back to see how your getting on.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
UPDATE: the weekend went by pretty un eventful. I am sure that has something to do with the fact that it was so busy I was runnin my butt off and didnt have time to even think of anything. Today is my only day off so I am trying to get everythings done so this is all i got for today but I give you my word that tomarrow I will get somethin up. thankx for your continued following.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
UPDATE: the weekend went by pretty un eventful. I am sure that has something to do with the fact that it was so busy I was runnin my butt off and didnt have time to even think of anything. Today is my only day off so I am trying to get everythings done so this is all i got for today but I give you my word that tomarrow I will get somethin up. thankx for your continued following.

What's that ?

You mean you have a life away from the ATS boards ...

Disgraceful !

Woody

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Yes unfotunatly I do,

it sucks but its gotta be done. well next installment comin up as soon as I can get it tyoped out and posted. may take a couple of postst but ill get it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

FOURTH INSTALLMENT:

Ok these next two are also from Nacho. I was trippin out when he told me these two I almost called bulls# but I know him to be an honest guy and the fear in his eyes while talking about these things told me he was sincere. So unless he is a helluva actor then yeah.
Warning! some of the more modest folks may find the following story vulger

Experience 3: Agian this was on the graveyard shift with Nacho on Security and the same housekeeping guy that was there for the shadow experience was on duty.

Nacho was making his rounds when he hears the houskeeper frantically calling him on the radio to come to housekeeping quick. So Nacho responds to the housekeeping area and when he walks in he finds the housekeeper on the ground laying like something is pinning him down. His pants are down below his knees and he is practcally paralyzed in fear. Nacho said when he got there he could see a white mist covering the guys private area and after a few seconds the mist disappeared as it did the guy bolted up like what ever it was that was holding him down had released him at which point he jumped up and started pulling up his pants. After he calmed down a little bit Nacho asked him what happend and he said that he was just in the housekeeping getting something he needed for the next take he had at hand when he felt something push him to the ground and lay on top of him. He said he could see kind of a misty outline of what appeared to be a woman but could not make out distinct features and said that he wasnt erect at any point during the whole thing but he felt as if he were actually penetrating a female. He also said that he felt a presence and that is what caused him to call for Nacho just before he was attacked and said that during the whole ordeal that he felt a pressure on him holding him to the floor but a few seconds after Nacho walked in that was when he felt it let him up and it just disappeared into thin air. Needless to say he immediatly quit after the night was over.
So I guess even ghosts get horny sometimes too eh?

Experience 4: This is in my oponion the most trippy one that Nacho has shared with me to date. this agian was on graveyard shift.

Nacho was making his rounds when a young transient (homless) guy came in and asked to use the bathroom. Nacho allowed him to as we were under a different hotel owner at that time who was not as strict with their transient policy. Nacho knew this guy pretty well and he would stop by the hotel occasionally and chat with Nacho when he was checking the parking lot. So this particular night the guy comes in and uses the restroom and begins to leave when suddenly he turns and almost trancelike with his eyes wide open walks into our ballroom/banquet area that is off of the lobby. the front desk person tries asking him what he is doing and where he is going but he is not looking left or right but just has his eyes wide open and is walking straight ahead looking strait not responding. So after a couple times of speaking to him the front desk person gets spooked and calls Nacho on the radio to chek on the guy. Nacho responds from the parking lot and goes into the ballroom but dosent see the guy so he gos into the restrooms that are attatched to the ballroom. and check them. He finds the guy in the womens restroom staring straight ahead at the mirror with his eyes still wide open and he is almost like running his fingers through or smoothing out like if he has long hair but this guy dosent have that long of hair. So Nacho speaks to him and tells him he can't be back there. No response so Nacho repeats himself a couple more times. Finally the guy turns his head slowly and looks at Nacho then starts to freak out like oh crap crap! I gotta go I gotta get out of here and so he takes off. A few weeks later the guy comes back agian to talk to Nacho and says look man you probably wont believe me but I swear to you that this is what happend the other night when I was in here. The guy proceeds to tell Nacho that he was walking out to leave when he kind of felt like a quick wind then said he felt almost like someone was beckoning or calling him into the ballroom and even though he didnt want to go it was like he was being drawn in there by some invisible force. He said that when he finally got into the bathroom he went to look in the mirror but it wasnt himself that he was seeing it was a woman with long light colored hair and she was like looking checking herself in the mirror to make sure that she looked good and that her hair was all in place or maybe admireing herself. The guy also said that in his minds eye he wasnt turning to look at Nacho but it was as if Nacho was materializing or appearing in his vision and that is why he freaked out and left the way he did. and I am running out of characters here so I am going to have to continue this in another reply, so stand by n Ill be back in a jify
edit on 1/31/2012 by JROCK2527 because: mistakes were made
fourth installment not third

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Experience 4 continued: Nacho seems to believe that the woman that the guy was seeing in the mirror was that of the dedicated employee that was killed in an automobile accident on her way home from work. He says that the description that the guy gave matches her to a T.

Other info that I have gatherd: I was talking with Nacho the other day and he was saying that there was one time shortly after these occurances took place that whoever was the GM at the time had a catholic priest from there in town come in and bless the hotel. He said that the strange occurances seemed to stop for a while after the priest did the blessing but things are seeming to start happening agian.

We'll there you have it fourth installment is complete, so what are your takes on the experiences presented? and please if you are new to the thread and have questions or comments feel free to ask but please specify which incident you are talking about or asking questions about. Thanx for following.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

could you make out what kind of animal the shadow u saw was? it could possibly have been a form of skinwalker.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I' into a TV show good footage send into the sky,starts here at 1 am,want to get more doing filming here,saw shadow figure on cctv watch it disappear,orbs are ever present,as far a frame or jumble camerass trying to communicate has a mind of it's own,if I ignore it it will knock on door

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

God this nacho geezer has some fun at work eh?
Did the employee quit coz he was scared of the spirit or just fom the sheer mortification of being caught at work with his pants down? lol, sorry should'nt laugh. I have been known to say myself at work ' I don't get paid enough for this s**t but that takes the biscuit......

The shadow animal I saw was a Fox. No doubt about that.
I was at a friends house, there was a few of us, no drinking or anythingelse that night, just girly chats. Got a lift home from one of the girls who lived in near to me. As we turned off the main roundabout and headed down the road there were no other cars in sight but its lit fairly well and i spotted a Fox up ahead on the white line in the middle of the road chasing its tail round and round on the spot.
Neither of us spoke but as I turned to look at my friend to make sure she had seen it, she leaned right up close the windscreen and then very firmly put her foot on the break. We slowed from about 60 to about 20mph, fast approaching the fox which seemed totally unaware of the car. It was now right in front of us in the headlights and when we were about 6ft away from it......... this bits hard to explain.... It just disolved like smoke.
I looked at my friend and said something stupid like 'Oh.. Its gone' and she said 'there was a Fox'. Neither of us spoke again until we pulled into the driveway.
We both saw the exact same thing, clear as day.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

yeah it sure seems like it. Or maybe he is just more sensitive to these types of things. He has also shared with me things that have happend to him and his family outside of work as well. he is also catholic and from what I have seen, not to bash them or anything but some catholics seem to be more open minded when it comes to things of the paranormal nature. Funny thing is he really isnt that old eaither maybe late 30s or so.

Im not sure which of the two caused the other guy to quit but I guess when he went and told his wife she didnt believe him at first poor guy.

That is interesting with what you saw with the fox or spirit fox or what ever it was haha. have you heard any other stories about people seeing a fox of that sort in your area? agian thankz for followin.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Do you know how long the homeless guy has been homeless? If it's been for a good while, he would be more open to energies of all sorts because he's got nothing preventing him from seeing them. His hold on this reality that tv and films and our society in general blast into us all the time keeps you in a firm place. When you no longer indulge in that sort of activity, you lose that reference point too, and you see more of what really is. That's something meditation does too, but you really have to also "reject" the other influences to receive full benefit.

You can't imagine how much there is until you let go of what you know and open yourself to all the rest of what is.
edit on 31/1/2012 by CosmicEgg because: correction of a shocking misspelling

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Thats a good point actually.
Its like when I go abroad on holiday, no TV, no radio, no newspapers, can't speak the language so my attention is not drawn to things like billboards or signs........ bliss. My thoughts are my own.

@ Jrock
Thanks J, loved the latest 'Saucy' installment.
Hope you'll update us now and again and fingers crossed more stuff starts happening to you instead of Nacho
(I mean that in the nicest possible way)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Nacho never said and I didnt think to ask I will try to remember when I work with him next.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thanx I wll be sure to update ASAP when anything happens or I hear more. I'm sure there is more but problem is we work different shifts so we only talk occasionally.

UPDATE: today me and Manny (who just happens to be Nachos Brother who also works with us) were sitting in the employee smoking area outside taking a break. We were talking about his upcoming trip to vegas on his vacation next week an jus random nothingness. Well I happend to glance up and saw what I thought was someone standing in the window of the 4th floor stairwell so I looked back up and saw a figure. Couldnt make out a clear description as it was a ways up and it was already dark outside and the light was on inside so it was hard to discern features. BUT as I looked at it a split second later it turned as if to walk away but then just vanished before my eyes. At first I was telling myself I didnt see it tht my eyes were playing tricks on me but just about then I hear manny go WHAT THE FU#! so i turned to him and said what did u see it too? and he described the exact same thing that I had seen. we were both trippin so needless to say I stayed away from there tonight. Well thats all I have to report for now.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Makes it fun to go to work, doesn't it? But why avoid her? She won't hurt you. Looks like she's a bit of an opportunist though, jumping into people's bodies like that. That's a little non-standard, I must say.

I suspect there's some reason for her continued presence there. Something holds her to that building. Keep your ears open. Something will be let slip and you'll get a piece to the puzzle. This is an exercise for you now. Listen to everything everyone says, no matter what the context or who is saying it. Let things stream into one conscious thought flow. Let it paint you a picture. You won't be able to do this right at first, but whenever you can please try to keep conversations of passing customers or fellow employees or whoever else passes in your mind and running for as long as you can. It will increase your attention span a lot but it will also give you keys. She is not only influencing you, she's going to use others to get her message out. Be open to that.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I'll be sure to keep these things in mind. I am trying to keep as open as I can on the topic and learn as much as I can. Thing is I dont know which I am dealing with if it is the guest who took her life or the dedicate employee that died in the auto accident. I am not even sure of the gender of what I saw tonight so I dont know.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

It doesn't matter. Whoever it is will try to get through, I should think. They will influence their surroundings.

Funny, I just felt something trying to get through, some message about this, but I lost it again. Going to sit and meditate for a bit now and see if something comes up. I'll be back in a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join