It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Vatican Hebrew Translator exposes the OT for what it is in his LITERAL translation of the Hebr

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

But ya, we tend to be rehashing the same information over and over..occasionally a new face comes into the game, but here is the disappointing thing

The rehashing part I totally get....over and over....
occasionally a new face....(you mean mine?)

what's the disappointing thing, SaturnFX?

I'm just disappointed that there are so many intelligent people who won't look into new info regarding these ancient doctrines/dogmas.

I agree with all of you in this thread who've said....how can you just swallow this, hook-line-sinker, without looking into it? How can you not say, "oh! wow! okay...time for a mindset makeover!"

Cheers
--wild

edit on 20-1-2012 by wildtimes because: getting late....had to make sure I was making sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by mcdgray129
But this guy only wants to sell a book. If he wants to get this info ou,t why not make it free like the bible (Even if the bible is 90% lies) ????.

What have you given out to the world for free? How many millions of dollars of your personal funds would you give up to make sure people have a clue on what you have uncovered?

how rich is the guy we are discussing?

are you new to earth? Do you think magical paper just writes itself and rushes off to everyone if you simply wish it to?

Your being simple minded here...maybe if I keep poking at you, you will put some thought into what your saying, or become angry and troll yourself into a ban..either way its better than being unthinking while posting...and yes, I feel the need to check what your saying so anyone reading your lines will get a proper response to such ideas verses think its a valid point...no offense to you personally, but your ideas are promoting non thinking and willful ignorance..which bugs me.

So you want to try make me angry and get me banned?? why is that??.
You're the only one that seems to be personally attacking me, and this post from you proves it..
Maybe i should report you, except i wouldn't do that as you have your believes and i have mine.
But dont be so angery at me cos i dont believe in what you believe.. You dont see me getting mad at you cos you dont believe what i believe right??.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This thread is closed.

Thanks for your patience.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Feb 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14   >>

join