It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You S0: Newt 33% / Romney 31% / Paul 15% - Rasmussen Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by dontshoot

This is Ron Pauls last shot.

In 2016 Ron Paul will be 81 years old!

What then? I think Newt will be an 8 year president.

- Newt Getting Standing Ovations -

Amazing by just doing that, the "whole" country endorses him. And Ron Pauls last shot?! What?! This is the 3rd state out of 50... Last shot? Bah, no further comments...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I don't understand your point. Gingrich will continue doing the work of special interest groups, and driving America into the ground. He will be no better or worse than any of the other candidates. I doubt it would even matter if Paul got elected. Just because he wants to stop the corruption that has taken over the American government does not mean he can actually do it. At least he wants to though.

As for Israel... What do we get out of the relationship with them? Our politicians get massive amounts of money from them for their support. Don't you see a problem in a foreign country buying out our political leaders in order to manipulate our foreign policy in THEIR interest without regard for the interest of American citizens? A great deal of the American government owes more loyalty to Israel than its own constituents.
edit on 21-1-2012 by dontshoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Ron Paul is almost ignored in the debates.

Why do you think that is?

edit on 21-1-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (super lame reason given)

Because a significant portion of the debates has been devoted to mud-slinging. Romney against Newt, Newt against Romney. even the highlight of the debate the Newt & Santorum tag team against Romney. The big guns aren't out yet so expect both Romney and Newt to take more hits from each other, kinda leaves Paul standing around while they beat each other up. Romney tried to insult Paul, the best he could come up wit was "ask Ron Paul, he's the constitutionalist". The fact that he would attempt to belittle Paul that way says a lot about Romney.

I'm comfortable with Paul being pushed aside temporarily because they can't come up with dirt and inconsistencies on him. Newt has plenty of skeletons that will be "red meat" to the libtard media and Romney is already being painted as the "evil rich 1%'er". In the absence of real mud, watch for them to start making stuff up to discredit Paul, think SNL and the like.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I believe that many people in this thread, including myself, have given you a chance to debate the issues and answer the specific questions we have regarding your position.

Still, you deflect and continue on without addressing the facts.

I think it is safe to say that this thread and your conduct is nothing more than political trolling.....other wise we have to conclude that you are a brainwashed monkey that regurgitates what the MSM tells you to.

Anyway, good luck to you and good luck to Newt in the coming elections.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It will never happen. I'll be glad when the reality distortion field gets turned off for you November 2012.

You know why it wont happen?

The USA is too chalk full of citizens like yourself; defeatists!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

It will never happen. I'll be glad when the reality distortion field gets turned off for you November 2012.

You know why it wont happen?

The USA is too chalk full of citizens like yourself; defeatists!

Old father time is catching up on Ron Paul.

Lets be realistic. We have a very bright future here in the USA. Ron Paul will not lead
the way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join